Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urghhh I just find her so fake and irritating and “try hard” in snaps like this. I watched the highlights of ronnie in the early days, the fakeness just shines through

And then the other day when she was nearly in (fake) tears, yet a he was laughing & grinning like a loon. Like which is it? Are you happy or sad 😩😂
Hard work

Reactions: 13
Even when she's not posting she's still an hole.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas however it was spent!
Got a few threads to catch up on- not because of a deep reset or wherever theyre calling it, but because Ive worked flat out (retail) and then got pissed Christmas day and nearly fell down the stairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh, those brows. I hate to comment on looks, but... I'd not be going back to whoever had done that to my eye caterpillars. (Not that i can judge anyones brows at the moment as I've not felt brave enough to let anyone do my brows this year cos you know... covid)
Rotten Robbie! My youngest was obsessed with that programme. She was 14 but didn’t care. Drove me nuts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I miss Polly.
Hope she's OK wherever she may be. Maybe she has the tamgotchi for company or that thing on wheels she bought for scooting round doing the gardening which she never used.
I had totally forgotten about that "essential item she'd use all the time"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a search at “Mrs Hinch” on Twitter to see if there were any missing tweets and some lady posted that she doesn’t like Mrs Hinch, her army have gone mental and are threatening to track down her Facebook and report her to her employer so they know “what kinda person they employ!” , Hinchers are actually insane 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Just had a search at “Mrs Hinch” on Twitter to see if there were any missing tweets and some lady posted that she doesn’t like Mrs Hinch, her army have gone mental and are threatening to track down her Facebook and report her to her employer so they know “what kinda person they employ!” , Hinchers are actually insane 😂😂😂
Ive also seen this 😂 There preaching be kind but have you seen some of the stuff there putting? Pot calling kettle black

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ive also seen this 😂 There preaching be kind but have you seen some of the stuff there putting?
It’s literally all stuff like:

Stop bullying Mrs Hinch she’s innocent
If you think she’s breaking lockdown report her to the police, oh you have? well everyone makes mistakes and deserves a break, don’t believe everything you read in the papers and online, you’re obsessed with her and need to leave her alone to live her life
Stop trolling Mrs Hinch
What has Mrs Hinch ever done to you?
You’re calling her fans blind idiots this makes you a bully
Get a life and stop obsessing over her, she’s done nothing to hurt you
You aren’t a troll if you know you’re a troll, you’re a bleeping loser that needs to get a hobby (my personal favourite and a direct quote)

Her army are another breed. They don’t see anything wrong with attacking people in the name of hinch. It’s actually insane!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
It’s literally all stuff like:

Stop bullying Mrs Hinch she’s innocent
If you think she’s breaking lockdown report her to the police, oh you have? well everyone makes mistakes and deserves a break, don’t believe everything you read in the papers and online, you’re obsessed with her and need to leave her alone to live her life
Stop trolling Mrs Hinch
What has Mrs Hinch ever done to you?
You’re calling her fans blind idiots this makes you a bully
Get a life and stop obsessing over her, she’s done nothing to hurt you
You aren’t a troll if you know you’re a troll, you’re a bleeping loser that needs to get a hobby (my personal favourite and a direct quote)

Her army are another breed. They don’t see anything wrong with attacking people in the name of hinch. It’s actually insane!!
This really is beyond weird, those hunches are the worse trolls who are blind and brainwashed, they are not genuine like us Tattlers... saying how it is...

I'm thankyou

Reactions: 14
Chrishell❤❤❤ She was on the latest Dancing With the Stars too!! That was a huge profile boost for her. Like you said, makes no sense.
I’m also a big football fan and some top players including Son (Tottenham player and one of S.Koreas national treasures) has 4 million followers. People regularly travel from S. Korea to watch him play/ stand out side the stadium in London for a glimpse of him.
How does some nob head from Maldon who sits in her stinky tesco lounge set all day got nearly 4????
Oh I love Sonny 💘

Reactions: 4
The credit card isn’t having a deep rest!
It really isn’t. It isn’t possible to gain 1000 followers in one day when you haven’t posted anything in days or changed your content for months without paying for them. Anyway, it’s a public profile so if it’s for “cleaning tips” you can see them all without following in her highlights. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there isn’t that many people interested in the two man team or what time your Bastard post comes...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I predict she’s going to buy her way to 4mill and then come back to “GUYZZZZZ I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 4 MILLION FOLLOWERS. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO LITTLE OLD ME. 4 MILLION OF YOU WATCHING RON & HEN EVERY DAY. ITS JUST AMAZING”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh god, I forgot about the "posh" water that was around some peak field lust when she found "mine and jaymeeeeeys special secret field" and kept posting field pics wasnt it? Round about when she shat the bed cos she put Ronnie in a boat without a life jacket and we learnt Jamie has never ever rowed for Oxford or Cambridge as he was sat facing the wrong way in hastily deleted stories 😂😂😂
it was when she went up to London in an Uber and she “found the water” in the car and she drank it. Even though we are in a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These look so dodgy to me... I don’t believe at all that more people don’t unfollow her. Quick google shows what a nob she is
It really isn’t. It isn’t possible to gain 1000 followers in one day when you haven’t posted anything in days or changed your content for months without paying for them. Anyway, it’s a public profile so if it’s for “cleaning tips” you can see them all without following in her highlights. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there isn’t that many people interested in the two man team or what time your Bastard post comes...
The likes on her posts prove there is no way her 4 million followers are genuine. She struggles to get half a million likes on most of her posts.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.