Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that she said no to photos because of restrictions...everyone has a right to privacy but restrictions didn’t stop her posing with those people at the coffee shop at the retail place or the boat places for that matter - can’t remember if it was in Dorset or just another one of the holidays she has had this year. Social distancing existed before tier 4 - she just doesn’t want to get caught
or touching everything she see’s in a shop spreading her Germs with them tacky nails🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we ever discussed her Tiktok account?
Because I’ve just been on there and oh my god it’s cringe
This one of fatdogslim finding the chicken

ETA: this is even worse.. it was supposed to be done with an actual child not a dog
Have you seen Stacy had 1.4 million followers on her tik tok and hinch has 404,000. I think that may be the true number of her fans. Although I think a lot less are actual die hard hincers. I understand not everyone who’s on Instagram and Facebook will have tic tok but the fact that Stacey has over a million followers shows that hinch definitely isn’t as popular as she thinks.

Reactions: 31
Stop it I’m dying hahahahhahaha. Or like on modern family when Gloria squirts water to pretend her water has broken. JAYMEHH PASS ME THAT BOTTLE OF POSH HARROGATE SPRING WATER... “me waTerz gone guyzzz!!”
“I feeeel the head, I feel the head” 😂 that will totally be her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, I forgot about the "posh" water that was around some peak field lust when she found "mine and jaymeeeeeys special secret field" and kept posting field pics wasnt it? Round about when she shat the bed cos she put Ronnie in a boat without a life jacket and we learnt Jamie has never ever rowed for Oxford or Cambridge as he was sat facing the wrong way in hastily deleted stories 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 I remembered the posh water from when she was getting chauffeured around for work and she found a bottle in the Addison Lee or whatever like OMG GUYZ HARROGATE WATER VIS IS SOOO POSHHH GUYZZZZ. Probably someones from the night before from the kebab shop just left in the taxi

“I feeeel the head, I feel the head” 😂 that will totally be her 🤣
I need to rewatch this episode hahahahhahaha ayyyyyyy Claire ayyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure if I have missed this but your forgetting the most stupid purchases of 2020... the fing postbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s probably into some weird tit that he has to go to a lady and pay her for the service, seems the creepy sort
He can only get off if he is sat in a multi-coloured room with a home cooked meal of meat and two veg, and she sits quietly to let him watch Arsenal in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Speaking of Jamie, I get the impression this isn’t the life he wanted. Not being funny but he clearly was a typical bloke who would go out drinking with his mates, play football etc. Now he’s reduced to being her witch (nothing to do with not working but the way she speaks to him and treats her). Maybe the money helps him but he probably feels pretty unsatisfied inside.
Are you welsh/live in Wales??

Reactions: 8
I think its obvious that ss and sopha have the same management and they are told to not post this week, prob so they don't "look" like they are rubbing their wealth in our faces etc, its just so obvious cos they have same one day a week "phone in drawer" day, its so stupid.
Joe is off the radar as well. The only one that’s been trying to capture followers for a ✔ Is LL

Reactions: 5
Do you know what I miss?

The make up videos, where we see her power up into life at the start..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Joe is off the radar as well. The only one that’s been trying to capture followers for a ✔ Is LL
She’s a funny one lately isn’t she. Definitely cashing in on sisters absence. She showed a bit of SS Christmas on zoom. I thought that was a bit off.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen Stacy had 1.4 million followers on her tik tok and hinch has 404,000. I think that may be the true number of her fans. Although I think a lot less are actual die hard hincers. I understand not everyone who’s on Instagram and Facebook will have tic tok but the fact that Stacey has over a million followers shows that hinch definitely isn’t as popular as she thinks.
I wonder how much 3 million Instagram followers costs?

Reactions: 12
Yes we are nice here! Unfortunately, they do seem to suck people in and make people believe they are friends and cared about. All they care about is money. At least you know now! The whole influencer world is toxic as duck

As someone who follows mrs hunch and have done for years... I felt abandoned by her at Christmas. And Stacey Solomon. Like, leaving their fans during our first ever Christmas (hard time of the year anyway) during a pandemic.

anyway, I discovered tattle just yesterday and I feel like my eyes have been opened. Thank you x

Reactions: 24
I bloody hope she isn’t being stupid enough to break restrictions in tier 4 - although I know she will have done. I am down in Kent and our local hospital has escalated to a major incident with all staff called back to work. The numbers are looking scary now and the emergency department where I work is like a war zone.

My in-laws have been ignoring the rules, my neighbours have and it’s so upsetting to see. I just want to see my elderly parents again but I can’t until things have settled. Anyone like Hinch who has her husband and son as support needs to be publicly shamed and heavily fined if she’s been wandering around sales shopping with her mum
I live about 10 minutes from Castle Greyskull and I can confirm that half of Essex are currently in Dubai and the other half are completely ignoring the restrictions. If she’s still in the country there’s no way she’s following the rules.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.