Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are that poor childs toys nothing anywhere for him to play with. My boys at that would have every toy out sometimes you couldn't see the floor and we would tidy up at bedtime. It doesn't look like he even touches the tit she has on the sides its like he's a robot programmed to just wander about hitting the dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s milking every drop of content out of that Elf isn’t she?! She must have paid for it herself so is getting her money’s worth.

Also this thread title has killed me off 😂 absolutely genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read in newspaper when did this happen?

Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie - took to her Story and posted a throwback photo of herself when she was heavier in her early 20s.
The TV star posed in a black cardigan and pink floral skirt, beside a more recent image of herself in a cut-out swimsuit.
Loving the forums can't keep up but hay ho Merry Christmas on and all.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been mentioned BUT if she put her Xmas bedding away, why has she just taken a picture and their jammies out?
Her ‘Christmas’ bedding was reindeers now she’s got the polar bears on 🙄

To be fair though she’s such a liar god knows what she is up to

And I’m sure she did that ‘ Christmas box with scissors, bin liners and batteries ‘ last year 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just read in newspaper when did this happen?

Mrs Hinch - real name Sophie - took to her Story and posted a throwback photo of herself when she was heavier in her early 20s.
The TV star posed in a black cardigan and pink floral skirt, beside a more recent image of herself in a cut-out swimsuit.
Loving the forums can't keep up but hay ho Merry Christmas on and all.
Yesterday, she must have preordered the story in the press 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s done awfully well for someone who wasn’t prepared for Christmas a few days ago 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she make out like she absolutely has to play the mince pie song even though she hates it because Ronnie loves it? he’s a bleeping baby who can’t speak so he can’t ask her to play it anyway? Get a grip soph if you don’t want to listen to it, don’t! He hasn’t got a clue 😩

Reactions: 23
If she's got those jammas out, then when will they wear the jammas she put in the Christmas eve boxes 🤔

She's as dull as her decor isn't she. Its no wonder her second born is always wandering around aimlessly. Maybe he's searching for their personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh heck, I’ve just seen that black and white photo from yesterday of when she ‘fled to Suffolk to get away from the horrible photographers because I’d lost my old life by choosing to sell it to the highest bidder’ and I have one thing to say Sopha:

That’s my family’s town and it’s lovely and I will not have it polluted with that wench 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why has ronalonadingdong got his pyjamas on already or something suspiciously like his pyjamas

🤔

I mean she’s not alone there’s some on Instagram already in their Xmas pyjamas one family had them on at 1.00 pm ........ it’s now only 4.15 pm ffs

Is it a new trend
Nah they’re different

Reactions: 3
she’s shown this years christmas table... Who mentioned it?? 🤣 she doesn’t read here does she

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.