Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shock. She’s off Instagram for an unspecified number of days. God forbid any of her Hinchers are alone and were looking forward to spending Christmas with the Hinchliffes. She’s so toxic to mental health and getting her hinchers involved just to drop them for a day off whenever she wants 😖😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That letter 🤮
Perhaps Ronalongadingdong is getting an indoor playhouse to spend all day in whatever the weather.
That teepee with the presents in didn't surface again all year.
Those footprints 🦿🦿🦿

Reactions: 13
Those pjs look cheap. Shame they had to do absolutely everything (Xmas eve box, EOTS, footprints, Santa plate, matching pjs etc etc) and yet they rushed it all and did a shite job of it all.

Reactions: 21
As said by many SS engagement Post has knocked Hunches Christmas photo shoot off its perch, and quite right too. Her family is so genuine most if the time, Hunches is all fake and staged and soulless.

Reactions: 38
Deep rest 🤣🤣🤣
Deep bleeping rest. From what???? She does duck all
No, the reason she’s not posting is because everything will be the same over Christmas. Freda of the high plains will be going. Probably cling on niece and others too. Nearly fell for it with the table setting.....nearly. 😡😡
We need a spy to check

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That bloody letter. The lad is 18months old ffs.
Have a bit more patience when reading books!? He’s a toddler....who by the looks of it is bored shitless everyday. The least of their worries shouldn’t be closing a bloody book before the story has finished. Have they never encountered kids before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
The fact she’s used a letter from Father Christmas to her son as a passive aggressive dig has made my day...

“my elves have been telling me how kind and gentle you’ve been towards your big brother Henry”😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Deep rest - depressed if you say it quickly. Yes a lot of us are after this stressful year, resting from what? Sitting on the settee? Filming your son? 🤯

Reactions: 17
So ronalonadingdong loves the film Elf ( yeah right)

And wants a tool set and playhouse ( doesn’t he already have his deluxe shed he plays in ALL the time with its sensory carpet 🤔)
He also wanted a washing machine as wel apparently. I think she is hinting for him to move out already?
She loses interest in things so quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I havent actually watched her stories today but it doesnt sound like I missed much. However I came across SSs engagement post and I felt enraged at Hinches comment. No one gives a duck if she messaged you Soph. Just say congratulations and let her have her moment.

Merry Christmas Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just finished work and wrapped the rest of my presents and caught up on her stories!! A lovely moment reading a book with her son, (which looks staged) why does it have to be filmed for the gram?
Shes most definitely having all the family over for Christmas I guarantee it!!

Reactions: 17
The lazy biatch wants to try walking a mile in my bloody shoes! Been awake since 4:30am to start my work at a supermarket bakery at 6am where as soon as the doors opened at 7am the store was heaving with obnoxious customers constantly harassing us for stuff despite leaving it last minute and then having a pop at us when we didn't have their precious (insert obscure xmas ingredient here)! I must have ran upstairs to the freezer to get more bread about 20 times!

Came home and then had to clean my flat from top to bottom, I only just managed to sit down at 6pm, so basically I've been on my feet from 6am to 6pm and in between that I'm pouring drinks and making cuppas for my OH! Honestly she has no idea what a hard life is and it's a total insult to those with actual jobs! I honestly don't think she could cope, especially working with the general public in a shop, can you imagine!? She'd be running out the back in tears every 5 minutes! Get a grip man!

Reactions: 30
Bear with me guys!

If she aint up the duff she can’t announce she’s preggers to try and beat SS, and you can’t really announce you’re riding the sausage of life to try and conceive, so the only thing she can announce?

She’s leaving instagram!

Think about it, thousands of sad hinchers crying and posting how they can’t live without her. They will soon forget about SS. It will be like the spice girls split x take that split. Samaritans better be ready!

I’m calling bingo now, and another cocktail please!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can picture Hinch at SS wedding. She’ll be there in a ball gown, clutching her wedding album trying to show everyone the photos. She’s that friend that when someone makes an announcement they immediately comment ‘omg so glad this new is out’, so they can prove they new before the rest of the peasants😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She is definitely seeing old Ma Barker over the next few days. In the early hours either Freda will turn up or Soph, Onslow and Ron and his "brother " Hen will go to Freda's. Maybe after her much needed rest she will come back in the new year rebranded??!!
Editing to add...Sophie you can't leave us hanging as to where the fish are. How can I enjoy Christmas not knowing. They've definitely been flushed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can picture Hinch at SS wedding. She’ll be there in a ball gown, clutching her wedding album trying to show everyone the photos. She’s that friend that when someone makes an announcement they immediately comment ‘omg so glad this new is out’, so they can prove they new before the rest of the peasants😂
I saw on the SS thread apparently she commented saying ‘I can’t believe the text I just got’ and recited what Stacey had text her so that’s exactly what she did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.