Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why there's 24 Cadbury's chocolate fingers in a box. If they didn't want you to eat 24 all at once, they'd only put 6 in surely? 😂😂 Xx
Oh I’m such a pig with Cadbury fingers! 🐽 I’m like Henry with his treats. I have to watch my own fingers in case I have one off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yeah I don’t get this. My son was doing this 12 months and he had a development delay and autism so it was a massive achievement to me!

Why is she gushing “OH well DONE Ron!” He got literally duck all in the bowl. A 10 month old can upend a bleeping jug for gods sake. She has no idea how to help that little boy learn and progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to hop on while mini tattler is napping to say you’re honestly the loveliest bunch of strangers I’ve ever ‘met’ ❤
I’ve had a tit year. We’ve all had a tit year. But when I vented on here you were all so supportive and made me feel a little bit better.
Me and mini are doing great. He has a big sister that’s obsessed with him. My heart has a hole in where my partner died but I can safely say that baby has closed it up massively, I couldn’t love him any more if I tried.
THANK YOU all for making me feel less alone.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas as weird as it may be this year. All the vest 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I'm sorry but that cup is bloody common sense it literally just slips off. You don't need instructions as if you would never think to wash it. The most bollocks thing I've ever heard
I know! Do these people also wash their saucepans and teapots with the lid on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I’m such a pig with Cadbury fingers! 🐽 I’m like Henry with his treats. I have to watch my own fingers in case I have one off 😂
White Cadbury fingers are the best- i could eat pack after pack

The normal ones or the orange ones you have to bite the ends off each one and then use them as a straw to drink your tea (not coffee) and after a few secs they go soggy inside and then you put it in your mouth and its like a dunked biscuit that melts in your mouth!

It’s the only way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
White Cadbury fingers are the best- i could eat pack after pack

The normal ones or the orange ones you have to bite the ends off each one and then use them as a straw to drink your tea (not coffee) and after a few secs they go soggy inside and then you put it in your mouth and its like a dunked biscuit that melts in your mouth!

It’s the only way
They did caramel ones for a while but I haven't saw them in ages so I think they are no more :cry: They were great!!

Reactions: 11
Just wanted to hop on while mini tattler is napping to say you’re honestly the loveliest bunch of strangers I’ve ever ‘met’ ❤
I’ve had a tit year. We’ve all had a tit year. But when I vented on here you were all so supportive and made me feel a little bit better.
Me and mini are doing great. He has a big sister that’s obsessed with him. My heart has a hole in where my partner died but I can safely say that baby has closed it up massively, I couldn’t love him any more if I tried.
THANK YOU all for making me feel less alone.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas as weird as it may be this year. All the vest 💕
I hope you have a lovely xmas and congratulations on your new little baby x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They did caramel ones for a while but I haven't saw them in ages so I think they are no more :cry: They were great!!
I remember those!

Fingers are the absolute best, perfect mix of biscuit and chocolate although they never last long! I currently have an open packet in my coffee table drawer but I have to safe it until my husband is home and we eat them together. Sounds odd but it’s nice to snuggle up with a cuppa and a good film/tv show. Can’t imagine Hinch doing this unless it’s for the gram, although if she used the straw method they would be sloppy enough for her to manage!

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it scary how easy it is to know the exact layout of her house?
It Is. I follow a small biz/mumfluencer she has recently moved house and explained she will not be doing any house tours big filming around the new house because she used to film evething in her old house and the entire outside whilst she hung huge flags our of her windows - she was on a main road and had people stopping to take photos of her home etc.

Reactions: 9
I’m honestly shocked at her face. I used to think she was quite attractive but she’s really going overboard with the treatments, I’d never ever have thought she was the same age as me! Them bloody brows to are an absolute joke 😂😂 looks like cruella de vil
Same skin colour as well. That malnourished grey palette 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.