Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Stacey you are sly one. She’s put a video of Rex actually drinking out an open cup. I know we shouldn’t compare and tit like that but her and hinch always bang on about being besties then she does things like that. I also think she has a little butchers at this thread every now and then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How does RonnieAli manage to get the dog food bin out the cupboard? For starters it would be heavy to maneuver and secondly I'm sure the cupboard has a slight lip so would have to be lifted over.....I could be wrong.
It's that old Maldon magic, nothing is as it really seems 🪄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just put a couple of pieces of dog food in the pot and hold Ronald Durslys little hand and help him tip it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she gushing “OH well DONE Ron!” He got literally duck all in the bowl. A 10 month old can upend a bleeping jug for gods sake. She has no idea how to help that little boy learn and progress.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely she must be bored of posting the same old shite to her story EVEERRYY SINGLE DAY????🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
You know what? I actually think Jamie has had enough. I get the feeling that he wants to leave but knows that she would get custody of Ronnie and together with Freda would make it very difficult for him to see his son. He’s only there for Ronnie but Sopha is determined to keep this happy family act up, pretending she is the 1950’s housewife cleaning her oven and bathroom and then dropping her knickers for a saucy photo and for her man (who is probably sleeping in Ronnie’s room anyway)
This thing is if she was a 1950’s housewife I don’t think Jamie would mind. Who doesn’t want to come home to a clean house and a cooked meal. But she barely cleans (the cleaner does that) and all she seems to cook is pastry monstrosities. And their evening meals are either ready meals or takeaways, no wonder he’s piling on the pounds. She doesn’t take care of her kid, Jamie does that, so he can’t even go to work to get some peace from her. Also I don’t think lockdown has helped coz he used to go out quite a bit. But now he’s stuck home with her 24/7 and he’s probably seeing what a lazy witch she actually is and that her whole entire life revolves around Instagram. Maybe when he went to see his parents he had a frank talk with them coz we haven’t seen him since that day and the last thing we saw was him looking rather pissed off that hinch was just filming Ronnie in the cupboard rather than taking him out. It does seem like he’s had enough and honestly I don’t blame him but he did encourage this sort of behaviour at the start so he’s reaping what he sowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SS must read here. Little Rex has been given a cup with no lid - very convenient timing. There's no way those 2 are actually special friends. I just LAV it. Keep throwing shade Stace.

Oh Stacey you are sly one. She’s put a video of Rex actually drinking out an open cup. I know we shouldn’t compare and tit like that but her and hinch always bang on about being besties then she does things like that. I also think she has a little butchers at this thread every now and then too.
Great minds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she's screaming good mannz when he misses the dog bowl god help her when it comes to potty training, work on his aim sopha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seen her giving him an open cup before. He's well used to it. I gave my boy who's around the same age a cup with no lid...disater. He had himself and the floor soaked in 30 seconds! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point she’s a parody of her own account 😂 so Ron who only yesterday was allowed a sippy cup can manage a full breakable mug of milk 😂 😂

She made him stage dragging dog food then praises him for bleeping up. Sophie rose this is why your such a nusty spoilt cow your mummaaa praised you even for doing wrong!! I’m all for positive praise but unless that’s what he’s supposed to do it’s not a good job 😂 good effort maybe but show him how to improve perhaps 😂
Exactly, she could easily point to the bowl or say “in the bowl”, help him to understand. Also saying things like “uh oh” when it spills on the floor and leaving the big “welllllll donnnnnne” for when he gets it in the bowl. Ronnie must be confused and thinks he’s actually supposed to pour it on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And theres the teeth..

Oh what happened to the gretel filter? The one she hid behind because of her anxiety..

Reactions: 13
We made it to 12 threads just in time for Christmas 🎄 that’s the best Christmas present ever. We can only hope by next Christmas she’ll have fucked off forever

Reactions: 23
The way she has trained Ronjon and lardarse to do their daily morning show is like they are performing monkeys in a zoo. Tragic really that kid is going to turn up to nursery one day pour his lunch box on the floor and throw a tantrum when he doesn’t get a weeeelll doneeeeeehansummzzzzz I just don’t get it at all. I also just had to laugh at the mugs all lined up that were for Xmas eve? Is she really that prepared/unprepared/ can’t remember what lies she’s told that she’s opened them already. Is she going to wash them up and put them back like nothing ever happened and reopen them tomorrow!? Or let me guess another prerecord from before she made them and not having a mummy elf was just an outright lie. UGH

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do her and Stacey harp on about all the time? All these "motivational quotes" (use that term loosely) just don't make sense! There's alot of words but they're not actually saying anything, it really winds me up, especially this morning's effort from Grinch.
I know! 😂 i don’t even know wtf it means. What a lot of old hairy bollox

He is going to be an absolutely vile person, through no fault of his own. He’ll be even worse than her.
And the sheep love watching him miss the bowl every morning. I really don’t think it’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has worried me more than anything Sopha has uploaded today...I hope today is not the day that dog bites the baby
The bleeping rolls on that dog 😭

I know you haven't read here since Henry the 8th was on the throne but YOU ARE KILLING HIM SOPHIE. You may think that food equals love but what you are doing to that dog is cruel and unnecessary. If you can't be bothered to look after him properly and treat him like the animal he is, he'd be better off being rehomed with someone who will take him on walks and feed him appropriately.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.