Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, it has been mentioned a few threads back about the placement of the 'boys', but this postman coming is seriously staged.

Where their sofa chair is in the bay, this is in the new extension.
The door is therefore to the left of that window.

If the dog sees the postman why does Henry look to the right, he's looking towards where the fence is.
They would have to look through the side to see the postie - right?

View attachment 357550View attachment 357551
Isn’t it scary how easy it is to know the exact layout of her house?

Reactions: 24
Those messages are suspiciously directed at all we have said this morning....🤔.

Loving the huge hoops and scrunchie....

How angular is her face looking....most unwell.
Funny how the message about him missing the bowl every time has no face and the others do ..... it’s almost as if she has said it herself .... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we go back for the action for childbirth quiz for a sec? Have you noticed they haven’t put up a grid post about how much they raised for the hinch Christmas quiz. They just did a story and left it at that. I definitely think everyone (hinch and the charity) thought they would raise a lot more than £30k. Also did hinch say it was a charity close to her heart? But she’s never mentioned it again after the quiz was done. They are selling Christmas jumpers to raise money and she’s said nothing. Surely the charity must see she doesn’t care all’s about what they do and she was using it as a way to break out of cleaning and move into something new. I wonder if she even donated. She’s could have easily donated £5k and not even felt it it. What also annoyed me about the quiz was afterward how they put a video of kids saying thank you for being a secret Santa like they were thanking the hinch’s when we know full well that they have done duck all. So now all her hincers thinks she’s soooooo generous too but she wouldn’t even piss on these kids if they were on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Off to the ASA I go. First one of the day and it’s gone 12. Not too bad. Aussie Hair care are owned by P&G who you are under contract with!!!!! Sneaky snake!
0829D28B-B7CD-4EFA-B271-E39994739965.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It’s actually proper starting to wind me up that he hasn’t got the coordination to put the food in the bowl, and she just screams “well donnnnneeee” at him. No it’s not well done, he missed completely! Teach your child you bleeping idiot
It’s dirty too, chucking a load of dried dog meat on the ground where a baby plays every day.

Reactions: 8
And who has just one biscuit??? If I have tea and biscuits I’m having half the pack...... at least 😂
That's why there's 24 Cadbury's chocolate fingers in a box. If they didn't want you to eat 24 all at once, they'd only put 6 in surely? 😂😂 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's looking worse than ever. She seriously needs to lay off the cosmetic procedures (whatever Mother Yahoo says about her having had none) has she had a nose job? It looks different to me.
Is she going to end up like chloe sims? I’m only on series 10 of towie but she has had a lot of work done but looked lovely. I saw her and her sister (who looks so old due to surgery) on a Xmas programme with Phillip Schoefield and blimey she looks bad! Her face is so puffy from so much surgery her and her sister looked comical. That’s how I imagine Sopha to be in a few years, like BoSelecta.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's very fickle with her make up/moisturiser products, she buys a monthly surprise box and have drawers full of the stuff.

Her sheepies won't be able to keep up with what she uses, I suppose just like her cleaning products. Crazy.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but that cup is bloody common sense it literally just slips off. You don't need instructions as if you would never think to wash it. The most bollocks thing I've ever heard

Reactions: 13
FFS Ronnie trolleymanz to add to his other names.
It's no wonder the kid always looks confused.
Christmas will be fun - mini polly the trolley; mini george foreman grill; ....has he got a mini shark yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's very fickle with her make up products, she buys a monthly surprise box and have drawers full of the stuff.

Her sheepies won't be able to keep up with what she uses, I suppose just like her cleaning products. Crazy.
She never actually shows any of that shite she gets in the monthly box again even though she tells us she will keep us all involved with how she gets on... never see her use the iconic shite either?:cautious:

Reactions: 10
He really is a fatty fatty boom boom for that breed of dog. She’s a very rubbish dog owner.

I reckon I know why the boring cow doesn’t drink now, it’s like truth serum isn’t it? She wouldn’t be able to tell so many lies on the booze.

Oh jeez. Look at the size of that dog 🙀. Turning circle of an HGV. Oh that’s so bad. Killing him with kindness as others have said. Many treats a day and RonJonCantPour probably does that bowl lots of times to get it right for insta. Which ten tonne Henners snaffles up. His rolls have rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.