Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screeching "well done" at the child for missing the bowl every single day? No it's not well done. It's the opposite. Take the phone out of your hand and teach him how to pour the biscuits properly.
She thinks it makes her look perfect by praising him for everything but she's not actually teaching him anything by doing so

Reactions: 23
So the dog carefully takes his treat out of a paper cup but fully snatches it out of her/Ronnies hands??? Very well trained😂😂😂 can’t deal with her not showing Ronnie how to pour the dog food in the bowl, how’s that teaching him anything?? She’s teaching him to tip stuff all over the place rather than crouching and carefully trying to get it all in the bowl. How smart👍🏽 And omg don’t even get me started on ‘a cleaning account’ wiping her bathroom floor around her toilet brush and the little storage box. Takes two seconds to pull them out you scruff

Reactions: 22
I still have to wrestle my 5 year old every day to brush his teeth. It’s like a bloody workout in itself.
That my love will go in till their 18, I’m still wrestling a 17 and 15 year old to have a shower and brush their teeth 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I want to say to everyone on here, I know this year has been incredibly difficult and challenging for us all. Some of us have had a much worse time than others, grieving for the loss of loved ones, some of us have welcomed little Tattlers to this crazy world. Some of us have worked through the pandemic in very uncertain times and sadly some of us no longer have jobs. One thing that has remained a constant throughout it all is the laughter, love, support and encouragement we all give to each other and long may that continue. I sincerely hope that 2021 is better and brighter for everyone and that we all find the strength to carry on.
Merry Christmas to you all, a very different Christmas for all of us.
Lots of love
AC55 xxx

Ps....Sopha's still a twit! All the vest, hope that helps xx

• Heart
Reactions: 104
As if ronalonadingdong is going to drink that mug of milk 🙄

And the dog food 😐 IF you are serious about teaching the child ANYTHING other than chucking the dog food everywhere and praising him for basically making a mess with “good boy 👍” just guide his hand over the bowl dingbat till he gets the hang of it with a bit of food rather than practically a whole jug of stuff .... that’s if you want him to progress.... I mean if you want dog food everywhere then carry on 🙄
I bet she tried to help him once and he probably screeched like all toddlers do when they think they can do something themselves, she probably tit herself coz she can’t take any sort of sound he makes. And coz she’s frightened of Ronnie she now won’t help him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday whilst trying to tackle the teeth brushing with my toddler I thought why have we never seen Ronnies toothbrush? Why has she claimed she can’t get him dressed but never mention the fight about tooth brushing twice daily 😂 😂

Sadly I know the answer to this a bottle of juice tells me her thoughts about oral hygiene (don’t worry Ron mummazzzz buys you some new teefs) but I look forward to her showing us and mentioning it soon 🙄
Wait for it!!! cleaning of teeth will be later or tomorrow 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That my love will go in till their 18, I’m still wrestling a 17 and 15 year old to have a shower and brush their teeth 😡
😂😂 I mean he loves a bath(for now) so at least he smells clean. I literally have to sit on him some mornings and brush them. It’s the same every day, you need to brush your teeth, stop fighting it and it will be done quicker.

Reactions: 11
Yesterday whilst trying to tackle the teeth brushing with my toddler I thought why have we never seen Ronnies toothbrush? Why has she claimed she can’t get him dressed but never mention the fight about tooth brushing twice daily 😂 😂

Sadly I know the answer to this a bottle of juice tells me her thoughts about oral hygiene (don’t worry Ron mummazzzz buys you some new teefs) but I look forward to her showing us and mentioning it soon 🙄
He probably gets a dental stick like his Bruv 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He took it really gently when it was in the cup. The treat from her hand though, wow! He nearly had her fingers off again. Why does everyone snatch in that house?!
I would have rapped my labradors nose if he snatched like that.

Edit: in fact I would have taken it back off him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
😂😂 I mean he loves a bath(for now) so at least he smells clean. I literally have to sit on him some mornings and brush them. It’s the same every day, you need to brush your teeth, stop fighting it and it will be done quicker.
That was always my line! Now it’s, ‘You could have brushed your teeth in the time we’ve just stood here arguing about it..’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to be the type of parent teachers hate. Ronald can do no wrong, making a rod for her own back
She’ll be the kind who will call up and challenge a decision. Parents often ring up and yell at school staff because they don’t like something their child has done. Sorry, your child made the wrong choice. Deal with it - you actually look like a worse parent for yelling at staff and teach them nothing other than you’ll fight all their battles, even when they’re wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The kid was after Digby (the biggest dog in the worlds) tail in that kitchen vid .. bloody hell why is she so careless with them both. Also like hell hes drinking that bucket of milk from a
mug.. I want proof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can call bingo for this when she references how Ron just laaavs brusssshing his teeth, but obviously you won't get shown this as we all know that Jamie probably does it with him as she couldn't possibly cope with that kind of stresssss!
I have vague memories of Rondondingalong bouncing up and down on the grey gifted monstrosity of a sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth. An accident waiting to happen.
She needs to be firmer with the boy, insisting he wears clothes, stopping that useless praise and teach him what to do. She’s the parent and should let him know who’s in charge, in the nicest way possible.

Reactions: 22
How does RonnieAli manage to get the dog food bin out the cupboard? For starters it would be heavy to maneuver and secondly I'm sure the cupboard has a slight lip so would have to be lifted over.....I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll be the kind who will call up and challenge a decision. Parents often ring up and yell at school staff because they don’t like something their child has done. Sorry, your child made the wrong choice. Deal with it - you actually look like a worse parent for yelling at staff and teach them nothing other than you’ll fight all their battles, even when they’re wrong.
Yes exactly!! I was trying to say this but didn’t know how! If Ronnie ran up to someone and gave them a dig unprovoked 100% wouldn’t be his fault

Reactions: 12
You know what? I actually think Jamie has had enough. I get the feeling that he wants to leave but knows that she would get custody of Ronnie and together with Freda would make it very difficult for him to see his son. He’s only there for Ronnie but Sopha is determined to keep this happy family act up, pretending she is the 1950’s housewife cleaning her oven and bathroom and then dropping her knickers for a saucy photo and for her man (who is probably sleeping in Ronnie’s room anyway)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.