Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

On the 5th day of Xmas hinch gave to me- a day off from Ron and Jayyymeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the flip is she squealing on the sofa video. Don’t sing either please. Cringe. Just shut your trap Botox filled trap🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 342972

over 450 weirdos saying how amazing these pair are and how they all want to be their friends. Total arselickers!
And to me it doesn’t look like the look of love in her eyes. Looks like he’s let one rip and she’s looking at him like ‘really jaymeh???’ 🤮
Urrgghh I just barfed up me mince pies seeing Mr Inch grinning like a demented gnome once again. 🤮🤮

Just worked out what the initials stand for on her scarf.......

PRAT
LIAR
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he is spending the night at his parents with Ronron... To get away from her whils5 she comes down off her sulk..?

I'd love to see some couples coaching tonight to prove he's at home 🤭
Lapland flopped so bad for her I’m actual creasing😂😂😂😂shocking there’s no grid post, I’m genuinely gobbed 😂 she wasn’t able to get pics of rondonperignon for a magical and oh-ever-so-enchanting grid post, hahaha. Ner Ner

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Polly? I'm ashamed been her nearly 2 years and missed this when I had had enough of her and had a hiatus...
She went to a work meeting somewhere and went to use the loo and saw a cleaning trolley. She was cooing all over and calling it cute, and single-handedly trivializing the hard work actual cleaners do especially in the midst of a pandemic.

so you know what happens when this cotton-headed ninny muggins gets an idea in her head. She ordered one off eBay. She forced Jaymay to act exasperated for the gram to make them look relatable. Oh and she got Ronnie a mini plastic toy version too because she can’t let him have his own interests.

oh the best part is, it’s the most impractical purchase, kept in her garage. So when she wants to use it, she has to rattle it over the path at the front or bump it out the back door and drag it into the house that way.

This trolley she named Polly was seen a couple of times and never again. Until today. There was a campaign to #freepolly.

hth. You’re probably wishing you never came back 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt anyone asked about the fire.

I think your sheep care that you are spotless, that's the premise of your account!!

A real author will not display their books on their coffee table. Someone please confirm.

And your clothes do not fit - shoulder bare again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She had those jim jams out the night before last to put on btw - So that's 2 nights & a day - BLEURGH 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Should she be marking any stories featuring her books as an ad? Since they’re clearly in a display unit intended to be shown off, she even references the fact they’re on display in her caption? She’s promoting her own product.... advertising it?? Not sure what the rules are but it baffles me if she doesn’t have to declare it as a blatant ad

Reactions: 14
So she's been 'watching' classic Eastenders today?
Bit of a coincidence she's suddenly watching it after BW has just passed away. She's never my mentioned if before as far as I know.
It's on Drama channel every day and they are up to 1995-ish now as I actually do watch it every day!!! Well, I have it on my recording planner and watch it in the evening because I have to, you know, go OUT to work the 5 days a week it's on.
Sorry, got a bit carried away there. But that's what she bleeping does to me!

Reactions: 9
Yes it was gifted last year, I do think it should have marked as gifted or Ad
If a year has passed I don’t think the #gifted needs to be declared anymore. Funny how it was almost this time last year when she got it? Sneaky Sophie! 🙄

Reactions: 7
My son was born 4lb 10ozs, hes now 2 & a 1/2 years and he’s still tiny..should be in 24 month+ clothes..still fits in 12-18 months clothes..he’s on the lowest centile(I’ve even spoken to the Health Centre - they are fine with it)..people think he’s younger then what he is. My partner and I weren’t that big as babies.

So maybe Onslow was a small baby too..and Ronnie has taken after him.
They do usually catch up. My son was premature, every baby thing I had from my daughter was too big for him & you couldn’t buy Orem nappies back then. A friend knitted him dolly cardigans for him quickly, I was so grateful. I worried about him being so small but by the time he went to school he’d caught up. He’s now 31, 6 ft tall & a power lifter. I know all babies are different but try not to worry about your baby’s size or weight 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she supposedly vacs her sofas every Friday, how the duck do they get so much crap and crumbs within a week?
To me that screams they don't ever sit at the table and it's just for 'show' then. Jeez, I only do my sofa cushions once every so often and I don't have that much dirt or bits. What the duck are they doing to accumulate all that tit? 😱

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I've missed an entire thread! 😂 I guess having a proper job is to blame! I see Madam has gone back to using three or four different products to wank the sink off! I thought she laaaavvved plain old washing up liquid and a sponge on a stick these days?
What was she wittering on about this morning missing Jimmers and Ronalongadingdong so much? I thought she'd have loved being home alone with the first born?

Reactions: 10
If she supposedly vacs her sofas every Friday, how the duck do they get so much crap and crumbs within a week?
To me that screams they don't ever sit at the table and it's just for 'show' then. Jeez, I only do my sofa cushions once every so often and I don't have that much dirt or bits. What the duck are they doing to accumulate all that tit? 😱
She sits on the crack and speed feeds the first born crunky snacks while pretending to ignore Jaymay creepily filming her. So those crumbs make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gets lots of questions about her fireplace... Hmmmm someone posted on here earlier about it didn't they?! Hey there soph!

Reactions: 10
My god he's creepy looking. So lecherous it's actually vomit inducing. Wtf does she see in him. . Nasty! Then again... she's no oil painting either the shallow narcissistic witch she is 🙄
I had a friend like her she always went out with men who let’s just say weren’t the best looking even though she was very good looking but she did that because she wanted the attention on her and to have them adore her and almost worship the ground she walked on and spoil her because they were so grateful to be with someone who looked like she did
I’m convinced she sedates him, nothing too nefarious just Piriton or something like that. Or he doesn’t sleep at night at all!!
I am sure months ago, there was a large bottle of kids piriton in the background of one of her stories and there was a lot of speculation about it..
Teflon Soph! Always making mistakes but nothing seems to stick 😡 she must have a very good management team! Working 24/7! Can’t wait for her downfall.
she sure as hell isn’t working 24/7

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.