Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she supposedly vacs her sofas every Friday, how the duck do they get so much crap and crumbs within a week?
To me that screams they don't ever sit at the table and it's just for 'show' then. Jeez, I only do my sofa cushions once every so often and I don't have that much dirt or bits. What the duck are they doing to accumulate all that tit? 😱
I think those were the crumbs she just hoovered from the toaster. I wouldn't put anything past that twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jamie looked seriously pissed off getting Ronnie out of the cupboard there. Looks like even he is sick of her tit

Reactions: 20
Those doors are click closing, so how has he been able to lock himself in, unless there is a handle on the other side. Which I doubt as why would there be one.

She is after content and it's getting boring.
And that music is just as bad as the 2 man team one.
duck off with it.

View attachment 343120
I was going to say the same about the doors.
They just have to be pushed to open and close.
Friend's of mine just had to rethink their brand new kitchen cos the dogs steal all the food!

Reactions: 9
Probably already been mentioned but i can't keep up with the threads! She DEFINITELY emptied her hand held hoover on that sofa! She only did it a couple of weeks ago and no way would it get that dirty!
I havent hoovered under my sofa cushions for at least 2 months 🙈🙈 and i just checked theres hardly anything underneath! And i have a kid and a dog AND sometimes we eat on the sofa. No way are those crumbs real!
I dont know why im so wound up by it 😂🙈

I bet that his parents can't stand her.

I have a question. What exactly is Lapland UK? It looked beautiful. I'm in the US so I haven't heard of it before. Now I want to go!

why does Jamie always walk around with claw hands like a lego man????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, first time poster here 👋 never thought that I would be a Tattler but omg I just need to rant. I've followed Mrs Hinch for years, well before she hit 1 mill. I really liked her - yeah, her house has always been tacky AF but I loved watching her clean, I loved a bit of Henry and I enjoyed her chat. I told friends to follow her and most of them enjoyed her too. I didn't buy her books because autobiographies are tit 😅 but I was pleased for her success. I even enjoyed a little bit of Ronnie.

I took a break from Instagram until a few weeks ago and now I CAN'T STAND her stories and I'm a bit disappointed! It's all "Ron & Hen", tissue masks and Jus Rol and I bleeping hate it! Every day, the same tit - Ron feeds Hen some ham, Ron runs down the hall and then they both wait for the postman 🙄 and don't get me started on the stupid made up conversations between them that she types up 😡 Like I know that her books have been best sellers, so perhaps some people love having an insight into her daily life? But I just want to see her "hinch"! And not in an edited together video with a voiceover... it's just all so deliberate now!
Welcome to the darkside! In fairness us tattlers are far nicer to each other than hinchers are and we always make newbies welcome 😁

Reactions: 14
I bet that his parents can't stand her.

I have a question. What exactly is Lapland UK? It looked beautiful. I'm in the US so I haven't heard of it before. Now I want to go!

I didn't know it existed until it was mentioned here.

It's a place in the south of the UK.

They have a web page for pics to look at etc

Reactions: 4
I just really don't buy the whole Ronnie shuts himself in the cupboard thing. Christ is she that desperate for content that she's making tit up about her kid?
He can't lock himself him because they're they push to open doors, so from the inside they can't close. You have to physically push them from the outside to open and close.
Its just lying for the sake of lying now!

Edit to say I basically repeated @mammaof3

I'll go lock myself in the airing cupboard as punishment.... that doesn't close from the inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Said no full time working mum ever!! We look forward to Friday as we are exhausted and want to spend the weekend with our children and other half. We don't get to do this every day!! Plus it's wine night tonight 😜🍷
Exactly! I NEEED my weekends lol

Reactions: 3
I used to be sucked into the hinch madness, then for the past few months I’ve been reading here and I’ve really come to loathe the woman!
I live in tier 3, I work for the nhs, I’ve spent the entire pandemic pregnant, and now to top it off have been told my little girl is no longer growing and is breech so instead ofmy magical home birth I’m planned in for a c section Tuesday to get her out 3 weeks early, I’ve had steroid injections all week, I’m in constant pain, exhausted, I have 2 other children I’m trying to make Christmas magical for and let’s face it, we’re skint just like 89% of the country right now as my partners a builder and not everyone is rushing to get jobs done right now! I know it’s all very poor me but I just feel tit today! I’d give my right arm for some of the opportunities she has with Ronnie to do with my girls, she is so vile and greedy, and that poor boy is nothing more than a prop to her! She lives in a fantasy world, no ones life is that perfect, I can’t wait for it all to come crashing down on her!
You have every right to have a poor me moment. That’s all really rough stuff to be going through. And there’s her being gifted stuff left, right & centre. But your girls will have a magical time because everything you do will be done with love & not for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why no rage or meltdown over these?

Or are we due one when she catches up?

Hi Soph.

shoes.png

Reactions: 4
Wow what a busy day I’ve missed - hope I’ve not missed out on too much, I’ve done a quick skim but there’s far too many! My son got married today 🙂🙂after three previous cancellations. Instead of the big 100 guest bash that was planned, just the fifteen of us in a little market town Town Hall not far our home city village. Then a socially distanced photo session by the river with some illegal Prosecco and cake. It was perfect!
Awwww congrats to all x x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.