Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell you exactly what today is all about....

Lapland wasn’t perfect. It wasn’t all scripted and in control. Ronnie didn’t perform for her and didn’t act the perfect child (he’s a toddler) probably cold tired and fed up so kicked off a bit!! She had enough... she felt under appreciated and saw him as ungrateful do has demanded a day to herself and told Jamie to go out to give her a “Day off”

We’ve all been there but that’s mum life that’s toddlers! Life’s not picture perfect!!!!!!!!

I am however surprised we’ve not yet had gushing stories about how much she misses him!!
I’ve been thinking this. “Get that kid out of my sight!”
So Jamie has arranged to go to his parents just to keep the peace and pacify it for a while (let’s face it, the Garden Centre story is bullshit)
I wonder if he will upload a magical montage of their day later on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can tell you exactly what today is all about....

Lapland wasn’t perfect. It wasn’t all scripted and in control. Ronnie didn’t perform for her and didn’t act the perfect child (he’s a toddler) probably cold tired and fed up so kicked off a bit!! She had enough... she felt under appreciated and saw him as ungrateful do has demanded a day to herself and told Jamie to go out to give her a “Day off”

We’ve all been there but that’s mum life that’s toddlers! Life’s not picture perfect!!!!!!!!

I am however surprised we’ve not yet had gushing stories about how much she misses him!!
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm currently sat trying to persuade the kid to paint some clay decorations for her grandparents. There's more paint on her and the Tuff Tray 🙃

Planning meatball pasta for tea; how many hours in the slow cooker? I'm just learning guyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she'd rather clean her sink and toaster than spend time with her in laws, speaks volumes🙄

Reactions: 27
Polly? I'm ashamed been her nearly 2 years and missed this when I had had enough of her and had a hiatus...

Reactions: 10
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm currently sat trying to persuade the kid to paint some clay decorations for her grandparents. There's more paint on her and the Tuff Tray 🙃

Planning meatball pasta for tea; how many hours in the slow cooker? I'm just learning guyzzzzz.
Did you not put your meatballs on low 4 days ago? You’ve fucked it Hun. Mug shots for everyone tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been thinking this. “Get that kid out of my sight!”
So Jamie has arranged to go to his parents just to keep the peace and pacify it for a while (let’s face it, the Garden Centre story is bullshit)
I wonder if he will upload a magical montage of their day later on? 😂
Has the dog gone too? 😂 I’ve been dipping in and out but feel she really wanted alone time Is strange since she’s never alone but maybe ma is lurking!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has the dog gone too? 😂 I’ve been dipping in and out but feel she really wanted alone time Is strange since she’s never alone but maybe ma is lurking!
I reckon she’s got the dog hanging off her in a papoose. Ma won’t be far away just in case Sopha goes rogue again with her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wants eat Ron’s cheeks? Only if the do a mugshot or pot noodle in that flavour surely?

• Haha
I'd be fuming if I was her in law's and saw her stories... How disheartening that she'd rather choose old EastEnders episodes and clean over your company? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not that much cleaning goes on... There's got to be more to why she hasn't gone.

I mean I'm lucky I have a fantastic relationship with my in laws (challenging at times 😂) but we've worked hard at it because out of respect for my partner, that's what I do. I definitely would be so embarrassed leaving them to a day on their own together and I was just sitting at home doing absolutely nothing and not having a valid reason to go 👀😂

Reactions: 23
‘Where’s my energy gone’ OH PISS OFF. What do you do each day other than prance around, throw pine and disinfect so about the house? Yesterday wasn’t even strenuous. This one can really wind me up sometimes
Poor Sophie did a bit of cleaning and needs an hour sit down to recover. Never mind normal people who squeeze in house work between with WFH jobs or when they get home from a long tiring day at work and looking after their own children.

Reactions: 14
I'd be fuming if I was her in law's and saw her stories... How disheartening that she'd rather choose old EastEnders episodes and clean over your company? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not that much cleaning goes on... There's got to be more to why she hasn't gone.

I mean I'm lucky I have a fantastic relationship with my in laws (challenging at times 😂) but we've worked hard at it because out of respect for my partner, that's what I do. I definitely would be so embarrassed leaving them to a day on their own together and I was just sitting at home doing absolutely nothing and not having a valid reason to go 👀😂
Perhaps she wasn’t invited? I wouldn’t be surprised if the original Mrs Hinch couldn’t abide the loopy mare, especially when the masks drops a little & we see how she really speaks to Jamie like tit off her shoe. If I was his Ma I’d be telling him to leave her at home too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion.

On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - a glimpse of Polly the trolley.

(I tried)

• Heart
So today she cleans the sink with elbow grease, a couple of weeks ago she told us she only ever uses fairy anti bac for her sink and it’s all she needs , previous to this it was the new cif she’d been sent. Don’t these sheep realise it’s just a constant promotion by hinch being told what to use each day by P&g??

Reactions: 29
Did she say that Inch had taken Ronalongadingdong out “for the day”??
Assuming they are meeting his family, they can’t go inside a house and you can’t spend all day in a garden centre so where are they? Bit cold to be outside all day for a little chap 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My theory guyzzzz. Fresh n up bullshit is exactly that, all prerecords, she getting her minky ready for The Range bollocks tomorrow. ATV

Reactions: 9
from last night.
He is so cringe and creepy.
(Sorry if already posted.)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I really can’t understand why they’ve got him lying in that pram like a 6 month old baby she really hasn’t got a clue
You would never know there's a toddler in there would you. It would be one of them situations where someone peeps in the pram and says 'aww' which would swiftly turn to an 'oh' once they realise it's not a newborn.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.