Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s saying she doesn’t care that her home isn’t clean. But isn’t that her whole brand? There are hincers who clean for hours every day and banish their families from the room to have a house as spotless as hers. And bows she’s like yeah I’m really a dirty witch. Also her house is still spotless.

Reactions: 19
The comments on Jamie’s post are hilarious. If hinch is pregnant (and I don’t think she is) he’s certainly not gonna tell a mad random hincers before he tells his family 😂😂
Good lord I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

Who the duck are these nutters writing stuff like this? It's so desperate and cringey.

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion
On the 5th day of Christmas Mrs Hinch gave to me a disappointing Lapland freeeebiiiiiieeeee

Reactions: 11
I really don’t like that fire, looks fake as anything. Suits her down to the ground though. 👍🏼
Nice peek of a bare shoulder there too, I swear she needs lessons dressing herself!

Reactions: 14
'Alot of you have asked me about the fireplace'
No love, nobody has asked you, you've just run of content and tit to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd like to claim a bingo for gloved cleaning from prerecords today. Fluffy jumper.... no fluffy jumper. Gloves.... No gloves. Even half way through a clean they disappear!

Mummyahoo has been busy whilst they were waltzing around Lapland

So delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why do you need to clean your toaster when it has 10 crumbs?
Only did mine yesterday which I'm sure could quite possibly have been 6months since the last time it got done. Did it the old fashioned way, straight over the sink and a good shake. I could have remade a loaf of bread with what came out. Sopha hun, that was not dirty. Your couch though, yeah ill give you that. First half dirty item I've seen in your house since it was built id imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just gone on to Twitter to see if anyone’s spotted Mrs Hinch at Lapland (nobody if you’re wondering) and i don’t know if it’s pregnancy hormones or what, but I saw this and I’m now sat here sobbing my eyes out. Lapland UK will get celebs and influencers in no questions asked, but will have a family that I’m assuming paid cash upfront and weren’t gifted this trip, that won’t get to see next Christmas rebook for next year. I’m so angry with that company. I’ve blurred out the little mans name and account cos I’m not sure of tattle rules regarding charity accounts, but I’m just so so angry that the Hinch’s/Faiers/ShittySmellFlorals all get a gifted trip this year and this little boy doesn’t and has to rebook for next year when his mummy won’t be around to see next Christmas, it’s these people that should be gifted trips and given Dec2020 priority tickets!! 😭😭

View attachment 341832
this is INFURIATING

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

On the fifth days of Christmas Hinchy gave to me - reindeers 'rescued' from a sanctuaryyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Ron’s been out with his dad all day and we haven’t had a 40 picture montage with her moaning that she can’t wait to see him...she just loves him so much...if that makes sense?!

Soph, you ok hun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I don’t get why she uses certain products one week and then something else the next... to clean the same thing!! Surely as a “cleaning sensation” you know which is the best product for each job!!! Why can’t the sheep see this?!

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t that fireplace gifted? I mean you’d have to pay me to accept one
But.. shouldn’t that be marked as an AD? 😏

Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking this. “Get that kid out of my sight!”
So Jamie has arranged to go to his parents just to keep the peace and pacify it for a while (let’s face it, the Garden Centre story is bullshit)
I wonder if he will upload a magical montage of their day later on? 😂
I wonder if he is spending the night at his parents with Ronron... To get away from her whils5 she comes down off her sulk..?

I'd love to see some couples coaching tonight to prove he's at home 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I don’t get why she uses certain products one week and then something else the next... to clean the same thing!! Surely as a “cleaning sensation” you know which is the best product for each job!!! Why can’t the sheep see this?!
Exactly as Queen Janet pointed out on Loose Women, she uses what she is paid to promote. Every time she says "I just laaaaahve it" what she means is she laaaaahves the £24k it's earning her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me bleeping sick with all the Lapland blah blah tit and showing off.
Can she be any more of a twatwaffle?

Still needs those scary eyebrows sorting out. 😱👺🤡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.