Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching classic Eastenders in her PJs “I’m loving this!”
I think she is probably talking about the fact that her kid isn’t home so she can be completely to herself without him spoiling her fun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think being able to identify body parts non verbally is something toddlers should be able to do closer to one. The sad thing is he probably has been able to do this for months but SHE hadn’t noticed. Jamie prob - hopefully! Does all sorts with him.
For example my partner gets excited when he notices our 21 month old do something like sing a new song (he’s been singing jingle bells) but my partner always hears this stuff when it’s at least 2 weeks old because he’s at work.
Speech is very individual in children. I’ve got children in my family who haven’t spoken until they were almost 3 but were able to communicate their needs almost perfectly through signing or actions. It can be extremely frustrating when children can’t communicate or don’t feel listened to. I just hope someone in the Hinch family is engaging with Ronnie to help him develop. All children are very different. I sit and watch her stories and then look at my own child who is only a couple of months older than hers and yes they are worlds apart so it can be really hard for me to check myself and remember that just because my kid is talking and drawing etc doesn’t mean that Ronnie is “behind”. My 3 year old doesn’t do a lot of the things I see other 3 year olds doing - like writing their name or reciting the alphabet etc. He’s too busy throwing himself off high up things.

I’ve rambled. Anyway. I do feel sorry for Ronnie and the lack of parental input he gets from Hinch. She’s really fuckef that up. She flinches when he touches her. She should try having a kid chewing yiur nippple off whilst twiddling the other nipple between his fingers and sticking the other hand down your throat. 🙄🙄
I love yours posts!! Literally every one I feel like I could've written them myself -then I see it's you lol

Reactions: 7
Took a break from working flat out to see she’s slobbing about doing the square root of hee-haw again. What a waste of time she is and people lap it up....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theirs not even pictures of him on the walls! Just useless grey photos of quotes and bits of plants😴 booooring!!
Nobody pays her to have photos of Ronalonadingdong up on the wall. Mummazzzz Handsnummmmms Mannnnnnzzzzzzz will have to start paying the fee if he wants to be featured!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch if you are reading please give us your best bianca impression and shout "ricky"
I watch her stories without the sound, such an improvement, don't have to listen to the nauseating overly soppy musac, and even better, don't have to listen to her shrieking.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion On the fifth day of Christmas, Hinch gave to me... fiiiiive preeeee recccorrrddsssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The episodes are moving very fast aren't they? I'm currently catching up with the classic emmerdale atm!
Also in the Classic EastEnders Janine Butcher is about 12/13 and Barry must at leat be in his thirties? It is so weird to think that they get married in the future x
I have just put it on. Arthur and Pauline! 🤣 I remember that storyline with Arthur was in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of us dont even have a monday to friday, 9-5 job. Our Friday feeling can fall any day of the week 😅
My Friday feeling is 6pm Sunday, but it’s tit because I miss all weekend with my husband and children! I can’t wait for them to finish school on Thursday so I can spend proper, quality time with them. They’re 15 and 12 but time with my boys is still precious. Sopha will never understand any of this!

Reactions: 8
Because he went for a day out aimed at him (apparently) but spent the whole time staring at his parents 😂😂 I work with parents and children up to age 12 and we encourage facing outwards really as soon as they are able to sit themselves upright properly. It encourages better posture, helps fine tune motor skills and helps speech development. If they stare at their parents all the time there’s not much new topic of conversation. There’s plenty of prams you can turn to face forward and parent facing so you have both options. She’s never once posted that poor kid facing outwards

What's with all the comments about Ron Ron being in the pram parent facing?
Some kids need to be reclined with the hood up when they get tired or over stimulated.

My child hated facing out and was much happier being able to see whoever was pushing him. We had buggies that faced out, spent a bomb buying 3 of them over his toddler years and he preferred to be facing us in his pram.
It was a pain in the ass sometimes dragging the big pram out but you do what suits your child and not what suits everyone else.

Toddlers love to chat with their parents and for Ron Ron, its probably the only time he sees his ma face to face without a phone in her hand
They do have a front facing buggy, they were gifted it before disney and I think its only been shown a handful of times..

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion...
Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th Day of Christmas, Grinchy had a strop at Lapland ‘Jaymeee WHY can’t I sit on santas knee ? Doesn’t he know who I am?’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nobody pays her to have photos of Ronalonadingdong up on the wall. Mummazzzz Handsnummmmms Mannnnnnzzzzzzz will have to start paying the fee if he wants to be featured!
I hope someone #gift her one for Ronnie Tyson can make the wall of fame 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.