Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ronalongadingdong sleeping again ...that boy must be a dream toddler sleeps all day and bloody night. She never would say if he was up all night screaming the bloody house down. Sometimes I think that’s why she’s not on early in the mornings now he has that many naps during the day he’s probably up half the night

Reactions: 16
I feel the exact same, this has really triggered me. I have no sympathy either. Honestly feel this should be added for reference at the start of the threads. Her real face that she can't filter is very different..and prettier but still the face of a bleep!

View attachment 342279
As @shadyessex33 said previously. Everything is for the gram. That ‘show’ the other day was for effect. Make up under eyes, filter. Whatever it was. It was just to hide something else free coming up. Just like her bad joints, toothache, ruined coccyx etc etc

Reactions: 20
How many naps is Ronnie having now? My daughter is 15 months and only naps once for about 20 minutes some days 🥴

Shy anxious Soph Stevie Nicks from the village, with the gigantic hat on which screams 'don't look at me'.

Are those boots expensive?

View attachment 342079View attachment 342080View attachment 342081View attachment 342082
So jaymeee has Ron Tyson the whole time and it looks like she is actually trying to drag him away so they can have a photo where she's holding him as she doesn't have any but looks like he keeps pulling back to vestlife 😂 he hates his mummazzz

Reactions: 6
Why’s he asleep the whole way around all swaddled up like a tiny baby?! So confused. What is the point.

Reactions: 12
Just here for a pre-emptive PSA for tomorrow morning. She did take the treat out of the right day on the advent calendar 😂

Good night you beautiful pastry puffs.🥐

• Haha
This is honestly so sad. Sums up this pair of SELFISH SELF ABSORBED TWATS. Let’s have a family photo of our amazing day at Lapland but don’t bother having our toddler in who the whole experience is supposed to be for!!! Could be bleeping anything or anyone in that pram. In fact it’s probably the fat dog.

I would LOVE to take my children here it would be utterly magic for them but it just isn’t financially viable so we’ll make do with something far cheaper and make the best of it as any good parent would. They don’t deserve Ronnie and they don’t deserve these experiences 😭
PROBABLY THE FAT DOG HAHAHHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Can just imagine that pompous looking mutt in there with a dummy in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ron must have slept most of it my 18 month old wouldnt be content in that position of the pram with so much happening around him lollll, can’t speak for anyone else’s child obvs but very strange to me to imagine a toddler in that way unless he was asleep. So they went for themselves not little Ronnie bless him. He looked cute clapping when he was awake. Don’t know why they went into the reindeer food making bit for Ronnie not to do it... why spread your hands on things if you don’t need to be there.. she’s like an overgrown 7 year old View attachment 342109
She’s looking at him with such a forced smile
I refuse to believe that Miss Beggy Drawers paid hundreds of pounds to take a child to Lapland who saw virtually nothing. Yes, she says that they bought them ages ago but I don’t believe her. Guess I’m an old cynic

Reactions: 17
I wish they turn Ron Ron around in his pushchair so he's forward facing. He would love to take in the surroundings but no he has to look at his mother. No wonder he sleeps alot.
I get the impression Lapland UK was for the benefit of Soph and Jamie.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, it's PLT... 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
It may have been said, still playing catch up, but why is she wearing a scarf promoting a company that notoriously underpays their workforce? For duck’s sake Sopha, I know you haven’t read here since 2019, but if you stumble across this post, you have enough money not to buy from a company that exploits people.

Also, learnt two things today - children shouldn’t wear coats in car seats (mine are all teen plus now so no longer a consideration for me) and Lapland UK is in Bracknell so not in my borough at all! I am unsullied... until she gets a freebie trip to Legoland

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those lovely “family” photos, rons there somewhere, obviously not good enough for
Sophs grid so get relegated to inchs instead

Reactions: 5
B5DAA08C-9781-47E8-BA4E-604C0077476E.jpeg
513BA0F7-55F6-47B5-AB39-B4FB66FEFE4A.jpeg

I actually see a resemblance in these 2 photos and her brown hair looks lovely . I know alot gets said but she must have put alot of pressure on herself to change like this but I wish she would be more honest as I myself have struggled with my appearance for years! I didn’t have any work done but it very nearly got to that point I don’t feel this way anymore I don’t look as good but I’m alot healthier mentally for it 😊

Beautiful day with my beautiful family? 😂😂😂 can’t even bleeping see Ronnie in this. I love how Sopha doesn’t deem today worthy enough for her grid posts. Horrible witch
84A238D7-85FD-4908-A9FD-62CA7B98D762.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She FaceTimed Ma Barker when Ron was in bed to tell her all about the reindeers then she sat on the saggy sofa with her blanket of Henry and snivelled over all the photos of fake snow on her phone
Not forgetting chicken chunk's willy dribble all over the sofa and blanket

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.