Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Vesticles didn’t have trackie bottoms on. Mind you, are skinny jeans a good look at his age?
I can’t say anything. I wear skinny jeans & I’m 53. Nor am I a skinny Minnie. I just can’t abide straight leg or bootcut. Personal preference for me

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget “i haven’t stopped crying”
And that she can’t cope😫
Little less sniffing on the morning pine fresh she would have been half way right with the get up 😆
How jamie kept a straight face is beyond me.
if I went to leave the house with a monstrosity of a hat like that my partner would refuse to be seen with me and would probably piss himself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not caught up yet. You guys move so fast in here lol. I'm way behind. But just saw that she dressed up for Halloween to go to Christmas land wtf. Then in family pics at Lapland Ronnie was in a pram not even facing out for the camera. Again wtf. I would have wanted my boy in the pics for memories. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattlers are the reason she’s wearing that stupid hat today......It’s to hide the dodgy eyebrows which we were talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a Mum of 4 I’d be genuinely worried if my toddler slept that much. I don’t know another 18 month old that would be happy led in that pram staring at her for very long, and also whys there a bottle in the cup holder bit of the pram? I was a mum at 17 and I’m sure even then I had more awareness of what a child needs than these two 😬

Reactions: 31
She’s probably spent more on that pile of Lapland crap than I spend on 2/3 weeks worth of food shopping 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get the impression that today didn’t go too well? Ronnie obviously refused to pose for the photo at the entrance, very forced smiles from them both, the lack of enthusiasm with the filming, half-hearted declarations (repeating “it’s really special”) and no post to the gram. I suspect it wasn’t that magical, Ron ruined it by behaving like a completely normal toddler and they didn’t LOVE ITTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why has vestlife posted a pic saying "great family day out" where all you see is them 2 and the top of the pram 🤔

Reactions: 10
She could have gone to Marsh farm 20 mins down the road They put on a great day out and there's no time limit as there's an out door play area too.
Would have been a fraction of the price.
What I don't get is that she takes regular days off the gram with no real explanation and constantly lies about her time line.There was absolutely no need to rub this in people's faces.
I guess she was convinced she'd be papped and had to come clean...she sure??
She dropped ma and the little lad off tonight,hence another "it didn't happen" story about getting him into his pj's without waking him.Liars always add unnecessary details to their stories.
Bed at ten to massage their egos reading comments from the brain dead and obviously to catch up on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These people are a special breed aren’t they? 🤦🏼‍♀️ (on Jamie’s grid post)
45664B64-6FD2-4826-A99D-C19C92A4497A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to update, can’t remember who to tag sorry! Lapland gave us 3 days to refund or move to next year. I said we might as well move the dates as next year will be a witch to book. This was the start of November before any influencer even went! The fact Rochelle humes, billie fairs and now Hinch has gone has really upset me! No point emailing as their customer service is tit!! When releasing added dates for us November lot they emailed everyone on drips and drabs so when it came to us everyone that was emailed the previous day had taken all the slots. My email was ignored by them!!
Not wanting to make this a bash lapland uk post but I had the same issues with them their customer service is ridiculous their emails to me were basically rude the first one said I could not move my dates if I could not make the day I had originally booked (ummm ur going to be closed) and the whole fasaco of trying to book or getting a refund has really put me off going and I am glad I opted to get my money back because its really put me off going and I dont want to give them my money I would rather support a smaller farm, zoo, garden centre or basically anywhere that is not focused on stuffing as many z listers through their doors as possible!
Sorry for the rant had to get that of my chest!!

Back to the twit in the hat...
A, what the bloody hell is the hat about
B, why take all the lovely photos under the lapland sign with Ronnie in the buggy? Even if he was asleep at least turn the buggy round so he can be seen 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.