Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurghhh I know it’s been said so much but the pram thing annoys the hell out of me. My little one is younger than Ronnie and she would lose her tit if she wasn’t up right. You tilt her to help her sleep and she just peers round so no sleeping in her pram! She also loves to look at the world, Ronnie must only see the pram hood at all times.
I don’t understand how he slept for most of it either!! And as for getting him home and in to pjs without waking him - bs!!!

Reactions: 17
What on earth is she doing having a 18 month old facing her! Is she still clinging to the newborn stage? Really helps their speech development facing the world? I always encourage peaks to be faced outwards from around 12 months as it helps them learn new words. You can face them out and point and say what you see clearly. Doesn’t matter if they don’t repeat, the pointing and over saying words is very important in child development.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry if I’m being a witch, but I think the whole thing looks tit 😂 I’d be fuming if I had to stay there for 3.5hrs
I agree. The pictures Hinch showed of it looked so cheap and tacky. So I'm sure those two just loved it! Perfect for them.

Reactions: 8
Look at the bags below his eyes. He looks
Like he hasn’t slept for a week. Who took all the photos of them at Lapland. Do you get photographers walking round or do you ask someone to take a picture of your family. Intrigued to know the answer
He’s like Johnny Vegas and David Gest had a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t say anything. I wear skinny jeans & I’m 53. Nor am I a skinny Minnie. I just can’t abide straight leg or bootcut. Personal preference for me
Oh so do I and I look great! Some blokes look a bit daft in them, though, like they have shat themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she said sweet dreams on her account 1 hour ago, then 15 mins later there’s a grid post on Inch’s? I’m convinced she controls both accounts

Reactions: 16
Omg yes Jamie does look like Johnny Vegas! Now that is a resemblance I can see. Not the Tom hardy lookalike you thought eh Sophie you deluded idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's far too early but you have to repost this @Bobsmith when the time is right🤣
Thread:On the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me- "A pratt in a hat".
That proper tickled the pink bubbles in me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok here I go again:

I have been the first year it opened when actually it was such good value and you could add a stay in hotel for another £50 we went when my daughter was 8 and my son 2. It was amazing I will not dispute that but
My son was too young but we went for my daughter.

I do not understand why the hell you would book(even at the price I paid) for an 18 month old.
Why is he still facing his bleeping parents and n that buggy it’s madness!!!!

Me and Jamie felt like kids again is this a joke.
I never once felt like a child I got joy watching my children well daughter excited.

Minus price(although I will never pay what they charge now) since they constantly gift their tickets it’s disgusting!!!!
It sells out so they definitely don’t need the advertising.

Why is she so stupid with her child, the elf that Ronnie can’t see or better still no bloody clue, Santa I mean wtf.

Also while he was seeing Santa he was pulling them draws open. Why are they not telling him no? He could get seriously hurt.

Last bit how much bleeping stuff did she buy/get gifted from Lapland uk it’s so unnecessary.
Spoil your child as much as you like but some of it is crazy.

Reactions: 19
There wasn’t an awful lot of social distancing at Lapland UK, was there? I was happy to see the staff protected by perspex screens but from some of the shots Zoph got, not a lot of SD from the guests and masks seemed optional.

Also, how tit was that official photo? The hat ruined it!

Reactions: 13
Eurghhh I know it’s been said so much but the pram thing annoys the hell out of me. My little one is younger than Ronnie and she would lose her tit if she wasn’t up right. You tilt her to help her sleep and she just peers round so no sleeping in her pram! She also loves to look at the world, Ronnie must only see the pram hood at all times.
I don’t understand how he slept for most of it either!! And as for getting him home and in to pjs without waking him - bs!!!
Anti histamines for his 'hay fever' it works a treat. if you ignore the next day side effects of a bit of fatigue, an unsteady gait and a dazed expression . Oh..........

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.