Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he is in a “baby” pram? He’s in the seat unit and has been for a while. The picture is taken from her “3-6 month” memories.

I’m not defending her at all, I don’t think he should be in a pushchair at all for a day out like that, he should be able to take it all in, walking around (socially distanced of course). But if the pushchair really was necessary then the seat unit can be world facing. So then he would be able to take in all of the colours and lights

I only say this as I have a similar pushchair for my 16 month old but he’s world facing and would be fighting to get out if I had him facing me.

As a side note, notice the caption on the picture, she really doesn’t want that boy to grow up.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Isn't Lapland in Ascot? My husband was working in Ascot today and he's come back drenched (he's a tree surgeon so outside and ends up working all over) There's no sign of rain in those montages..
I live in the next town where basically Lapland is actually situated. They like to claim its Ascot but its on the outskirts as Ascot sounds better than Bracknell and theres always some potentus tw*t who like to call it Royal Ascot 😒 . And its been raining on and off today, hit and miss. Plus it takes over 2 hours to get to here from Essex as London is an hour by the M4

Reactions: 12
Size of his shoes what’s going on there he looks like a clown
That hat 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who does she think she is.

And sharing all the merch she got was gifted because a few hundred pound on a day out for a sleeping toddler wasn’t braggy enough? I honestly don’t know how so many young mums can stand her 😂

Reactions: 16
I've had to unfollow her for this very reason! I just cannot sit and watch it knowing what other kids will be experiencing this year!!
hole!
Absolutely!!! And for her to be posting that lapland haul! Is very distasteful. But hey she bought her tickets!! Bullshit and she knows it!!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone here been to Alcatraz? I just imagine RonniePrisoner245 being substituted by a papier mache head to wheel round Lapland like they did for that great escape to fool the guards when they’d dug a tunnel using cutlery.
E87B718B-4AF5-4B57-9C3B-14DEFF03CA06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How orange can someone make themselves?! Loves a fresh face. Well don’t wear so much bloody make up then. or is it just that you put on a new face for everyone every day?

who looked after your dog all day? Poor poor dog. So overweight and not looked after properly.

I truly truly dislike her. Stupid vapid self indulgent twit

Reactions: 14
Everything wrong with today’s society, that pair of arseholes. Get off your chav butt Vestie and go get a real job! Every days a holiday in your world isn’t it?? All paid for by your adoring weird army that are probably not able to celebrate Christmas/pay bills/live due to trying to keep up with the dream life that Hinch makes them think is so relatable. Smug, condescending arseholes, really don’t know how you sleep at night... no I’m not jealous, I work hard for my money. Wake up sheep and stop lining her friggin pockets!!

Reactions: 20
Lapland actually looks really well done, my 6 year old would love it.
Whats with the pram! Is she in love with the idea of having a newborn or something.
Not sure why but henrys reaction to her coming home was wierd, it seemed like he was desprate for a walk or something

Reactions: 8
Jamie needs to ditch the skinny jeans and leave them to the younger generation 🙈

Reactions: 7
How orange can someone make themselves?! Loves a fresh face. Well don’t wear so much bloody make up then. or is it just that you put on a new face for everyone every day?

who looked after your dog all day? Poor poor dog. So overweight and not looked after properly.

I truly truly Dislike her. Stupid vapid self indulgent twit
Notice how the eyebrow dont move/aren't cleared by the makeup remover. Wjen ai take make up off I look naked. #gingerfairskinproblems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't expect to see a hinch page. Only followed for a few months. I don't know why but her doing elf on the shelf for a 1 year old that doesn't care is just pissing me off something rotten. Something about her since December just really grates on me.

Hey everyone buy they £4 sponge I got for free. Oooo look a £40 gift box of fycking sponges.... People be crazy. Unbranded ones the same 2 for 79p. But hinch can't earn a pretty penny off them.
I am exactly the same. I do the elf for my 6 and 7 year old but by almost 2 year old couldn’t care less and I didn’t start it until they were 4/5. It’s purely for her and content as she has sod all else to post and it’s making me so mad. Lapland too! It’s so expensive and he will literally have no clue why he is there. Why is she always rushing to do stuff that’s too old for him, it’s embarrassing!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry..and I’m going into conspiracy theory here. But 1) why does RonJonSlugger look about 6 months there? He looks way too small. He’s 18 months now. That doesn’t look right
2) Jamie had his teeth fixed didn’t he? That tooth isn’t as bad now? We all mentioned it at the time
Edit There’s no way she paid. Bull crap

Reactions: 20
Who takes their make up off sitting on the couch?!
Presumably Jamie was in the lounge so she had to go and take her make up off down there coz she can’t be without him for 5 minutes. Now she’s going to have a cup of tea with him before they both go to bed at exactly the same time. She probably thinks it comes across as #couplegoals when in fact she just looks desperate and needy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This made me laugh... Remind you of anyone? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.