Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So most prams advise forward facing from 5/12 months depending on how advanced the child is and it’s a parents discretion to judge this based on their weight and how they interact (basically will they freak if they can’t see their parents). Ronnie is 18 months old. He’s 2 in the summer. She needs to flip that boy around. I just googled her pram and it’s literally two clicks to flip it. It’s not hard!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Thoughts on today's "antics"
1. Bet she's fizzing she never got a free trip
2. When are they going to turn that bloody buggy around so that boy is facing out, realistically today meant jack tit to him but he could at least see some bright colours while he's on day release from castle greyskull.
3. He's like a little performing monkey for her while she chants "clap" at him.
4. The Amish called, they want their hat back
5. Why is she never seen to wear a mask? Even when meeting Santa she's not wearing one.
6. Reindeer food with glitter in it is really bad for birds and other little animals.
7. So much touching of everything, even letting Won touch stuff, it really hasn't penetrated their thick skulls that there's a pandemic has it.
8. Really they could have left Won at home and I don't think they would have missed him because that trip was clearly for her, another example of reliving her childhood.

Aaaaaaand breathe!
The Amish 😂😂
Was Ronnie in any of those pictures!!? You’d at least turn the pram around to gave the camera 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why bother taking ronnie when you won't let him see anything because he is either facing forward or taking one of his million naps a day?

Reactions: 38
What a pile of tit!! tit plinky plonky music and he’s more interested in opening drawers than seeing Santa oh and what’s with the pic of hinch and inch and a pram!!! Who would even do that

Reactions: 28
No face masks? Fair enough in the outdoor space but at the indoor bit with Santa it didn’t look like she was wearing a mask. Sure, she’s anxious about the virus....

Reactions: 19
“We made reindeer food”

no...you did, he could’ve had fun with the little scoop but you didn’t give him a chance 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I laughed at the ‘I bought this for myself’ - with what money mate cause you sure don’t earn any and hang off your wife’s grubby purse strings...
Be fair, he could have bought it with his carers allowance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
*whispers* I'm not being rude, but he's really put on weight. He needs to stop eating so much pastry. 😬
It’s because he sits around doing duck all all day. The dog never gets taken out, they drive everywhere and the food he eats is atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An 18 month old doesn’t need to rear face nor be laid down like that in a pram to nap like a newborn. Most world facing prams are from birth to 15kg, so why the duck he is still parent facing is actually beyond me!!

I’ve seen happier dogs trust adverts.
Sad that she has him rear facing in a pram but not a car seat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does he look way too small here? I mean, Ronnie is a tall boy, and he just looks so small
Yes I meant to write that as well, looks like a doll! He’s a big boy, tall and chubby (cute chubby not trying to be mean) just looks far too big to be crammed in there, if it is actually Ronwonton I feel sorry for his poor feet 😢

Reactions: 15
someone needs to gift soph some conditioner her hair looks dry as duck and sticks out like straw

Reactions: 23
She really is a twit. Why is she insistent on keeping Ronron as a newborn?
Mini Braggles would be letting me know how displeased she was if she couldn't see anything other than my mug.
They clearly just went for her.
Why can't things be enjoyed in the moment anymore with the odd photo?

Reactions: 23
That was the most underwhelming montage ever I always thought Lapland was supposed to be amazing but defo wouldn’t want to go there now! They’d of been better off giving Ron to ma barker for the day, he’s that asleep his pram is in the carrycot position! ITs clear he was only awake in the bits shown cause why would she show him sleeping in the pram like they’re there for a couple of hours why not keep him awake after spending so much money!?!! Oh I know cause it’s pocket change to twats like her and she didn’t go for Ron she went cause her own greedy self
D7181C60-6C5E-4A18-BD16-72BB3F5F340E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.