Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look on Lapland UK’s IG page a couple of days agon& it was full of people complaining that they hadn’t received their invitation letters & that was part of the excitement for their kids. They all got a big standard reply that told them nothing. For the prices they charge I’d expect a first class customer service. So the zlebs all get THEIR invitation letters to a freebie whilst actual paying customers get fobbed off. Classy
Yes I heard this too. My friend's little boy is on the verge of not believing so she was really looking forward to getting the invite through. They told her to print it off... not quite the same 🙄 I would never pay to go to that place out of principle, it's outrageous!

Reactions: 18
There is nothing endearing about either of them is there? Disgusting
Nice to see Ronnie Balboa wasn’t allowed to face the world again. Must look at Mummaz all the time!!
CD374A1C-FC14-40A6-8647-73CDFEC7ED80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Looks like little Ron Ron slept through most of it 😢 Face the Pram forwards let him see it for gods sake. it was really all for princess Soph!

Also what does she look like in that hat?! If it’s to stop people recognising her? I’d say it would be an epic fail it draws more attention to her! Stupid mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is it just me or is her voice a voice over added for our amusement as it doesn't sound like it was said during the time she filmed it?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'd be more embarassed if my 64 year old mother was obsessed with living out her fantasies through her actual almost 31 year old daughter 🤷‍♀️
Stop encouraging her ma.
I feel like Freda had a tit time reaching certain levels of influence and fame and thought she’d be the florists answer to Alan Titchmarsh, hence why she loved getting her name in local news and obviously nothing came of that and I assume because of this Soph had a pretty dull childhood, all her siblings are quite a lot older than her, her parents seemed very career orientated so her childhood seems like it was rough and not that affectionate and the attention she did get off Freda seems negative because of her weight. Now Soph has exactly what Freda always wanted “fame” (using that term loosely) and unlimited funds, Soph also has the baby boy Freda always wanted, Soph is living her childhood through Ronnie and Freda is living her adulthood through Soph...does this make sense? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
See Ronblesshim got to enjoy his many naps in his pram facing grinch, seriously why does he not have a forward facing stroller ?! He doesn’t need a proper baby pram at his age!!

Reactions: 24
“Me and Jamie felt like kids again.”

Why wasn’t Ronnie helping with the Reindeer food? He doesn’t seem to be interested in much - because he’s too young. But I suppose it kept Soph amused for an hour to give Inch a break.

You are meant to be there for your SON, Soph. The human one, in case you forget.

Reactions: 44
Her and Jamie felt like kids again while poor Ronnie was stuck in the pram facing mummaz so saw nothing🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So Ron must have slept most of it my 18 month old wouldnt be content in that position of the pram with so much happening around him lollll, can’t speak for anyone else’s child obvs but very strange to me to imagine a toddler in that way unless he was asleep. So they went for themselves not little Ronnie bless him. He looked cute clapping when he was awake. Don’t know why they went into the reindeer food making bit for Ronnie not to do it... why spread your hands on things if you don’t need to be there.. she’s like an overgrown 7 year old
5071591C-FB3E-4BAA-9E96-00B509F5898B.png

Reactions: 33
CLAP CLAP CLAP RON ,like nails on a chalk board and she payed wow like post people have to do unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flip me, just keep him awake! Surely he napped on the way in tbe car and will nap on the way home. Yes it messes up his routine. But for one day!
Let him enjoy it and not sleep lile a new born all the way round.

Reactions: 24
Looks like a nice day... kind of 😕 but I honestly can't believe she 'paid' all that money to wheel him round in a pram facing her like a newborn. I actually do think she is just plain thick as tit.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.