Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is honestly so sad. Sums up this pair of SELFISH SELF ABSORBED TWATS. Let’s have a family photo of our amazing day at Lapland but don’t bother having our toddler in who the whole experience is supposed to be for!!! Could be bleeping anything or anyone in that pram. In fact it’s probably the fat dog.

I would LOVE to take my children here it would be utterly magic for them but it just isn’t financially viable so we’ll make do with something far cheaper and make the best of it as any good parent would. They don’t deserve Ronnie and they don’t deserve these experiences 😭
Pair of bleeping freeloaders is all they’ll ever be. Hope you enjoyed YOUR trip to Lapland UK where there were many children who had to have their trips cancelled. But hey funny how all the Z listers still managed to go.
you can’t polish a turd can you! Still as tacky as ever.

Reactions: 21
Is Ronnie asleep in that pram. Shouldn’t he be in a forward facing push chair being able to see everything around him. Maybe he’d be stimulated and not fall asleep. It’s all about Princess Greedy Guts isn’t it. Also she looks absolutely stupid in that hat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Well she made a point of saying she bought the tickets so I do hope that’s true. I know Ronnie is probably too young and they’ve gone mainly for themselves and the gram but it’s hey it’s her money. I’m glad they didn’t gift them to her it shows she’s not as big as she thinks she is and I’m sure people walking around had no idea who she was either. It looked like Ronnie enjoyed himself for the parts that he was awake but I do wonder how long he slept for. But hey she didn’t get the tickets for free so I’m happy about that 😬😬

Reactions: 16
So apparently she paid? Yeah alright Hun. Pull the other one. Or she probably paid them 50p each, just so she can get around paying. There is no way she would give somewhere that kind of exposure on her insta without payment and freebies
She probably paid £200 for the tickets and then charged them £20k for the advertising!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thoughts on today's "antics"
1. Bet she's fizzing she never got a free trip
2. When are they going to turn that bloody buggy around so that boy is facing out, realistically today meant jack tit to him but he could at least see some bright colours while he's on day release from castle greyskull.
3. He's like a little performing monkey for her while she chants "clap" at him.
4. The Amish called, they want their hat back
5. Why is she never seen to wear a mask? Even when meeting Santa she's not wearing one.
6. Reindeer food with glitter in it is really bad for birds and other little animals.
7. So much touching of everything, even letting Won touch stuff, it really hasn't penetrated their thick skulls that there's a pandemic has it.
8. Really they could have left Won at home and I don't think they would have missed him because that trip was clearly for her, another example of reliving her childhood.

Aaaaaaand breathe!
You have to take a child. Adults are not allowed to buy tickets if no child present.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have no words. That day was for her not for her family. Posing just the two of them whilst her poor son is crammed in a pram. Ughhhh change it to forward facing!

She actually lives in her dream fairytale bubble doesn't she.

"Hope you're all okay" no, no werent not 'ok' Soph we're all stressed out about Christmas, daily stresses of life and trying to keep everything together. You know, that thing called REALITY. 😤

Reactions: 21
This week the lack on cleaning is very clear to see , will we get a freshen ya arse up Friday tomorrow maybe it will be the pre-recorded content of Ron’s Bedroom 😑

Reactions: 13
Imagine spending that kind of money to wrap your child up and them sleeping like a new born the Majority of the day. Did she give him a dose of calpol before she wanted to do any of the activities so he didn’t show her up. Ron always looks bored and I’m not surprised if he’s not allowed to look at anything my nosey child insisted on sitting up and being nosey at 5 months 😂 Ron is portrayed to be bored to death by everything and always looks so serious.

Reactions: 24
So Ron must have slept most of it my 18 month old wouldnt be content in that position of the pram with so much happening around him lollll, can’t speak for anyone else’s child obvs but very strange to me to imagine a toddler in that way unless he was asleep. So they went for themselves not little Ronnie bless him. He looked cute clapping when he was awake. Don’t know why they went into the reindeer food making bit for Ronnie not to do it... why spread your hands on things if you don’t need to be there.. she’s like an overgrown 7 year old View attachment 342109
There’s not a chance my toddlers would have been happy lying down like newborns!! No idea why she insists on doing it when her £1k pram folds into a facing out and sitting up seat!
4CE37B88-D4AF-4D2E-864E-7D301D643003.jpeg

Reactions: 25
Is it just me or did the videos seem to have a voice over? Like she felt she needed to seem more involved so added ‘clap Ron’ and whatever else she said over the top of it? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This week the lack on cleaning is very clear to see , will we get a freshen ya arse up Friday tomorrow maybe it will be the pre-recorded content of Ron’s Bedroom 😑
We will get the odd bit of rubber glove cleaning footage. That’s your lot these days I’m afraid when it comes to cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine taking your child somewhere special like that and having them shoved in a parent facing pushchair 😩 her screeching voice makes me feel sick as well 🤢

Reactions: 16
Imagine spending that kind of money to wrap your child up and them sleeping like a new born the Majority of the day. Did she give him a dose of calpol before she wanted to do any of the activities so he didn’t show her up. Ron always looks bored and I’m not surprised if he’s not allowed to look at anything my nosey child insisted on sitting up and being nosey at 5 months 😂 Ron is portrayed to be bored to death by everything and always looks so serious.
I 100% thought this! I reckon she ‘brought the tickets’ so her and Jamie could act like fully grown adult children while she forced poor Ronnie to nap.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.