Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean she isn’t famous enough to be gifted tickets?! Her ego must be shattered 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So apparently she paid? Yeah alright Hun. Pull the other one. Or she probably paid them 50p each, just so she can get around paying. There is no way she would give somewhere that kind of exposure on her insta without payment and freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why is Ronnie wrapped up in a pram like a newborn? He should be sitting up in a buggy looking out at everything.

Reactions: 58
The way she picked up the bag of reindeer food (or actually how she picks up most things) reminds me of how o had to pick everything up after having surgery on my wrist. It’s unnecessarily gentle and it weirds me out so much

Reactions: 14
6D9BC6B2-5F29-4F3B-A29A-F661162D9C4F.jpeg

When you thought you were just getting with the office bit for some fun one night, but now you’re forced to take 101 photos for the Pigeon Lady of Central Park in chav Lapland.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
The kid is 18 months old!! Please stop with that bleeping pram facing you. Kept the hat on as well, I’d be worried he choked to death it’s that tight on him.
An 18 month old doesn’t need to rear face nor be laid down like that in a pram to nap like a newborn. Most world facing prams are from birth to 15kg, so why the duck he is still parent facing is actually beyond me!!

She kept us waiting for that!!??
Worst. Montage. Ever
I’ve seen happier dogs trust adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why is he not in a forward facing pram taking everything in!! They wrapped him up like a newborn.
Proves the point that they went for the overgrown spoilt brat Soph!! Poor Ronnie will not only play second fiddle to the fat dog but his selfish mum will ruin any childhood experience as it has to be about her!

Reactions: 42
Turn the kid around ffs!!!! What’s the point in wheeling him anywhere if his view is blocked by you and your massive bleeping hat!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ron will see everything in that pram??? , is it not time it was forward facing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
The garden centre montage was better than that one what the chuff has she been doing for all that time deffo been round Ma’s 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thoughts on today's "antics"
1. Bet she's fizzing she never got a free trip
2. When are they going to turn that bloody buggy around so that boy is facing out, realistically today meant jack tit to him but he could at least see some bright colours while he's on day release from castle greyskull.
3. He's like a little performing monkey for her while she chants "clap" at him.
4. The Amish called, they want their hat back
5. Why is she never seen to wear a mask? Even when meeting Santa she's not wearing one.
6. Reindeer food with glitter in it is really bad for birds and other little animals.
7. So much touching of everything, even letting Won touch stuff, it really hasn't penetrated their thick skulls that there's a pandemic has it.
8. Really they could have left Won at home and I don't think they would have missed him because that trip was clearly for her, another example of reliving her childhood.

Aaaaaaand breathe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The kid is 18 months old!! Please stop with that bleeping pram facing you. Kept the hat on as well, I’d be worried he choked to death it’s that tight on him.
Is it just me or does he look way too small here? I mean, Ronnie is a tall boy, and he just looks so small

Reactions: 21
Jeez, she managed to make that look dull!!!
And why is Rondon still in a pram!?? She really is desperate to keep him a baby isn't she!! Poor wee bugger!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.