Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at hinchys tagged photos, and all these interior accounts literally look the same. I can't paint, because I rent and it's my walls are 'renters beige', y'all know the one, but if I could I'd live in a rainbow house!! Does anyone else think all these chavvy Grey houses are gonna be the avacado bathrooms of the 80s?l
Definitely, with the chavvy bleeping Hoover lines too! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look on Lapland UK’s IG page a couple of days agon& it was full of people complaining that they hadn’t received their invitation letters & that was part of the excitement for their kids. They all got a big standard reply that told them nothing. For the prices they charge I’d expect a first class customer service. So the zlebs all get THEIR invitation letters to a freebie whilst actual paying customers get fobbed off. Classy

• Wow
Reactions: 42
For a woman apparently so anxious and obsessed about her son’s safety and ‘trolls’, she’s happy to parade him about Lapland UK in a suit with his name on it, draw attention to them with her stupid outfit and then plaster it all over Instagram!!

Not even going to get started on how unsafe his car seat is, especially with that clip. He’s also dressed pretty lightly considering Hinch is dressed as Queen Chav for the next ice age! Enjoy standing in a queue for three hours with that cheap tat to keep you warm, Ronson!

Her parenting of that boy just leaves so much so be desired... common sense 🥴

Reactions: 41
Watching ‘The Apprentice’ on iplayer - here’s Lord Sugars tips for advertising.

Also sharing so Zoph can make an effort with her next £24K job...
3D30825D-5294-4B52-B2EE-7AF9E70CE29D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lapland UK Twitter and Instagram pages full of complaints about their Customer Service. Maybe they need to look after their paying customers instead of fff Z-lister twats 🤬

Reactions: 26
Is she creating a Lapland memory thing with paper and quill? Fck me she’s taking her sweet ass time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shy anxious Soph Stevie Nicks from the village, with the gigantic hat on which screams 'don't look at me'.

Are those boots expensive?

ll1.png
ll2.png
ll3.png
ll4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's started uploading, for all the money that costs I'm underwhelmed so far. Also she has stated at the start they bought their tickets...

Reactions: 17
Guys I really don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight without seeing this montage of lappy land uk! her sheep must be hanging on by a thread all the yummy mummy’s and huns haven’t fed there kids any tea tonight clothes still need to be ironed becasue they just can’t stop refreshing thee instagram! All jokes aside tho am expecting a hour montage with the time it’s took!!!!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh guys she actually bought her tickets!!!!! Oh emmmmm geeeeeeeee imagine having to pay for something!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d be embarrassed if my almost 31 one year old was obsessed with living out childhood fantasies through her actual child.
I'd be more embarassed if my 64 year old mother was obsessed with living out her fantasies through her actual almost 31 year old daughter 🤷‍♀️
Stop encouraging her ma.

Reactions: 34
I have to say, it looks absolutely shite. I’m glad she paid for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They bought the tickets!!!!!!
Imagine how sad your life must be when you have to specifically indicate that you have actually opened your purse and paid for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.