Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time ĺurker. First time commenting. Did she really let ronbieblesshim run out without a coat or even a jumper. Or is the weather different in maldonibu

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m unsure if it’s Lapland. She’s done up like a dogs dinner and on her lisssst she had photo shoot.
Actually tho thinking about it if it was a photo, they’d all be dressed in matching Christmas pj’s and their faces would be like rosy cheeked elves 😂
So yet another freebie she doesn’t deserve. But Lapland uk have been ticking off a list of Z list cling ons to gift to. It’s like a who’s who of cockwombles
Fat mutt first born would be in that dont be stupid

I’m unsure if it’s Lapland. She’s done up like a dogs dinner and on her lisssst she had photo shoot.
Actually tho thinking about it if it was a photo, they’d all be dressed in matching Christmas pj’s and their faces would be like rosy cheeked elves 😂
So yet another freebie she doesn’t deserve. But Lapland uk have been ticking off a list of Z list cling ons to gift to. It’s like a who’s who of cockwombles
Fat mutt first born would be in that dont be stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Houdini Car chest clips are illegal in the UK ( and in the little village of Ireland too).

That's the clip she has over Ron's car seat belt which is not secured or pulled securely.

Houdini Car chest clips are illegal in the UK ( and in the little village of Ireland too).

That's the clip she has over Ron's car seat belt which is not secured or pulled securely.
Yes its not pulled securely but it is legal that one it is actually part of the car seat it is a sensor thing.thers was a whole debate about it.i cant find the right one on Google but it is allowed its actually good.i hate defending her but I'd get thinning if I had another child.id buy it though unlike her undeclared ad gift

Wasn't aware of that and truthly didn't notice it either.

car.png

Reactions: 3
Moss to the party. How far is Lapland Uk from her little village of Maldon?! Looks like an absolute trek, all for a kid that’s too young to understand it, and will get bored quickly, longer in the car than enjoying the bloody thing 🙄

Reactions: 13

Do you mean the plastic white clip? Is that an add on to the car seat itself? I was always warned when buying car seats from shops that sold and fitted them to not add on anything extra that doesn't come with or supplied extra with the manufacturer as it can cause fault with the way the seat is designed/works.

She has had so many opportunities to do something selfless..like re gifting those hampers of galaxy heinz etc...she could have turned this Lapland UK thing down but offered exposure and ran it as a giveaway to a family who really could use it and have no chance. Everyday she choses greed, selfishness and to sell out her son!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Moss to the party. How far is Lapland Uk from her little village of Maldon?! Looks like an absolute trek, all for a kid that’s too young to understand it, and will get bored quickly, longer in the car than enjoying the bloody thing 🙄
Its an 1hr and 42 min journey x

Reactions: 6
She has had so many opportunities to do something selfless..like re gifting those hampers of galaxy heinz etc...she could have turned this Lapland UK thing down but offered exposure and ran it as a giveaway to a family who really could use it and have no chance. Everyday she choses greed, selfishness and to sell out her son!

That’s such a lovely idea. And Ronnie will probably be gifted it every year anyway. She could’ve done a give away this year especially with it being so dire for so many and taken Ronnie in a few years.
These influencers make me sick, flaunting their wealth and free tit. I’m struggling to watch any of them at the moment so close to Christmas knowing people may be struggling ( thankfully I’m not one of them but it still bothers me! ).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I lived in Crowthorne up until 5 years ago. Worked in Bracknell for a long time! Trying to remember how long Lapland UK has been around for? 🤔
i think about 11/12 years. I remember the uproar with locals as it would bring traffic issues to a already bad round and it cant cope with Ascot race days and the fact trees and that would be removed and destroyed
My brother worked at Legoland for a few years back, 5 years ago he left and until lapland opened there was no competition for christmas days out really. But when Lapland opened Legoland had to up there game with but there prices were always cheaper and offered a bit more than Lapland but dont get me wrong, i cant wait till i have a child and when they are ild enough to understand to take them.
Old enough to be able to speak to santa and write a list so i could justify what the fees would be in that many years to come as i want to say it was like £50 for day years ago and now its like £3/400!!

Why does Ron have to put his car straight in that car carrier thing and close it every morning? Not much fun at the house of hinch is it 😐

Reactions: 19
I might sound stupid 🤣 But what’s with the thumbs up thing she does after Fatsnomes has had his Treat? Someone enlighten me please? Is this a thing in 2020 or am I just not trendy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s such a lovely idea. And Ronnie will probably be gifted it every year anyway. She could’ve done a give away this year especially with it being so dire for so many and taken Ronnie in a few years.
These influencers make me sick, flaunting their wealth and free tit. I’m struggling to watch any of them at the moment so close to Christmas knowing people may be struggling ( thankfully I’m not one of them but it still bothers me! ).
Same! We are lucky enough to not struggle financially but a lot of families are and what she’s doing is disgusting

Wasn't aware of that and truthly didn't notice it either.

View attachment 341597
She’s got the cybex rotating car seat and those aren’t actually the straps that come with it, so that’s an additional ad on and a bit of a safety nightmare if they were to be in a car crash 😩 Can’t believe she’d faff around with something as basic as car seat safety 😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well more fool for the Grinchs accepting it, Inch and Grinch won't/don't care that he can't enjoy it,

Lapland UK must know how old Ron Fury is, and it's just publicity for them.
She said it last night “Im so excited for tomorrow, I feel like a kid again 🎅 “ so really it’s all for her. Shocking. Not.

Reactions: 20
So excited for Ron what a crock of tit she’s excited for herself!!! I doubt Ron even knows what’s going on!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.