Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the Ronster will be allowed to sit forward facing in his pushchair to see what's going on, or if he'll just get to look at the Oompa Loompa squawking all bloody day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she's already been. Or if not she's already there, uploaded morning pre-records and ran.

and if she's so anxious about fans/people etc well, she's in for a treat at laplandUK - it will be fing heaving.

She should take this opportunity to not film, but if she does I hope to God she doesn't upload any other child filmed.

Reactions: 22
I’m honestly waiting for her to let Ronnie go all Grabby McGrabberson on LaplandUK just for them to get a bollocking for touching stuff, she’ll play the “do you know who I am?” card, but does she know who COVID is? Soph the super spreader is back at it again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m honestly waiting for her to let Ronnie go all Grabby McGrabberson on LaplandUK just for them to get a bollocking for touching stuff, she’ll play the “do you know who I am?” card, but does she know who COVID is? Soph the super spreader is back at it again!!
They’ll be coming home with a real reindeer because “Ronnie just laaaavvvvved it, so we HAD to get him one of this own”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Its ridiculous imo taking a kid that young to something he'll probably not remember. I'm sure l saw on their website it's suitable for kids age 5 and over 🙄

Reactions: 21
They’ll be coming home with a real reindeer because “Ronnie just laaaavvvvved it, so we HAD to get him one of this own”
“Guyzzzz they had these stuffed Elves but Ronnie just loved the real ones, so meet Charlie, we bought him, yes he is a real human actor for Lapland UK, but who cares about human rights, have you seen my wardrobe, I basically fund an indian sweatshop with the amount I buy? Anyway we’re gonna keep him until Christmas Eve and then I’ll shove him in the loft with Trace and get him out next December and we can do it all over again!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Its ridiculous imo taking a kid that young to something he'll probably not remember. I'm sure l saw on their website it's suitable for kids age 5 and over 🙄
This is directly from their website and all I’m reading is “your kid might hate it BUT GIVE US YOOOOO MONEYYYYYY!!!”
23B15AB9-5B1E-43CA-A79E-52D31A847840.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Trace still on the scene? What about the other " kids" have they all finally realised she's a twit yet?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whew caught up! 🥵

A few things...(funnily enough!)

Jameyhhh.... just no. Stop it. It’s not big and it’s not clever. Pack it in and get back in your box. Dove collab....puhleese 🙄

Lapland UK we presume. What a waste on a lil chap. Wonder if they’ll let him wander about, as per every shopping trip they do. And him with a personalised outfit on, for a change. Very safe! 🤦‍♀️

Totally agree with everyone else that I detest these trips being given out as freebies to millionaires. Lapland UK have been around a while now and sell out fast. Surely they don’t need the PR. I would be so much more impressed by them raffling free tickets to deserving families this year. But what can you do? 🤷‍♀️

That’s it for now! ATV croissants 🥐 😘

Reactions: 20
Clearly driving at speed, why is Fred Vest not paying any attention to the road?

Oh sorry, an insta selfie is more important than anyone in that cars (or others on the road) safety...
Yeah god forbid something terrible happened to their cash cow! Absolutely reckless in my opinion! It’s a bug bear of mines when people use phones whilst driving or get distracted by them 🙃

Edited to correct my awful spelling, I’m getting a bit carried away this morning 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And by New Year the poor fucker will be 3 stone overweight because she has no idea of what a healthy diet is. Maybe she'll add Ralphie Reindeer to the morning montage!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're not supposed to put coats on in car seats so I'll give her that one.
Fair enough but she ignores other aspects of his safety, like letting him feed and torment that dog, letting him play with the washing machine and having his name plastered over everything that he wears. She has no consistency at all.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if instead of Lapland UK they have all gone to a secret location where Jamie will shoot an advert for Dove. After all his sales pitch last night was excellent - someone snap him up quick!!!! I'm off to give my head a wobble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
PoopyBelle florals are based in Liverpool according to their Instagram and that’s a Tier 3 area, and having just been on the Lapland website it says do not travel from tier 3.....have fun this weekend, enjoy the covid if Soph hasn’t already shut the place down 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Guyzzzz they had these stuffed Elves but Ronnie just loved the real ones, so meet Charlie, we bought him, yes he is a real human actor for Lapland UK, but who cares about human rights, have you seen my wardrobe, I basically fund an indian sweatshop with the amount I buy? Anyway we’re gonna keep him until Christmas Eve and then I’ll shove him in the loft with Trace and get him out next December and we can do it all over again!!”
Followed by

"You won't believe it guuuuuyzzz! RonnieRoo just laavved the Reindeer, so we paid off the keeper who owned the very small Reindeer business and Jayyymaaay put him in the boot of the Range Rover and bought it home. It's just perrrfickt cos we've renovated Ron's playhouse into a stable for him!! I can't believe it!! I can't stop crying, fank you guuuyyzzz, wivout yous we couldn't do this!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And another expensive trip out because she and him soooo deserve it!!! Btw Soph you could run a sleigh down your face it's so shiny and try not to have shrieking outburst as you may scare the animals...what's the betting she comes home with a a life size sleigh, wooden hut and Santa himself as she just luuuvvesss it!! Oh tis the season to be greedy (grabbing, excessive, extravagant, OTT, unrelatable, patronising) tra la la la

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.