Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unsure if it’s Lapland. She’s done up like a dogs dinner and on her lisssst she had photo shoot.
Actually tho thinking about it if it was a photo, they’d all be dressed in matching Christmas pj’s and their faces would be like rosy cheeked elves 😂
So yet another freebie she doesn’t deserve. But Lapland uk have been ticking off a list of Z list cling ons to gift to. It’s like a who’s who of cockwombles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh great, shes coming to my home town :sick:
Its not fair that people like her get free tickets to Lapland UK who can clearly afford it and have to travel during Covid. Yet people i know who live in the town cant afford it and dream of going and live close enough to either walk or take the bus can never go.
Yet here she is spreading joy and covid driving from Essex land to my town of Bracknell
Yes i know Lapland website says Ascot but its really in Bracknell but that doesnt sound as posh as Ascot to these lumps of freebie wannabes

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh great, shes coming to my home town :sick:
Its not fair that people like her get free tickets to Lapland UK who can clearly afford it and have to travel during Covid. Yet people i know who live in the town cant afford it and dream of going and live close enough to either walk or take the bus can never go.
Yet here she is spreading joy and covid driving from Essex land to my town of Bracknell
Yes i know Lapland website says Ascot but its really in Bracknell but that doesnt sound as posh as Ascot to these lumps of freebie wannabes
I lived in Crowthorne up until 5 years ago. Worked in Bracknell for a long time! Trying to remember how long Lapland UK has been around for? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted the car selfie? I can’t see it 🤷‍♀️
Still there - unfortunately - so vain and hugely dangerous taking selfie’s whilst driving with a child in the back. Why can’t they think just for a second?

Reactions: 9
So Soph posts self care must haves last night. 1. What happened to the Tesco pjs she was trying flog last week? 2. How can she put a product on that list when she only received it yesterday? Is this a miracle in a tube? See results straight away? I don’t think so!
Vestlife has been taking begging tips from the wife! The Dove videos so cringe. He still manages to sound creepy/dirty old man talking about shower gel 🤢
Absolute sex pest isn't he

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Pre-record, I reckon she went over the weekend to Lapland UK so it’s really just her usual Thursday off... she’s that much of a tit that she’d dress up like that for a freezing outdoor experience.

Reactions: 16
Its ridiculous imo taking a kid that young to something he'll probably not remember. I'm sure l saw on their website it's suitable for kids age 5 and over 🙄

Well more fool for the Grinchs accepting it, Inch and Grinch won't/don't care that he can't enjoy it,

Lapland UK must know how old Ron Fury is, and it's just publicity for them.

Reactions: 12
Shame on Lapland UK gifting these free trips to people who can afford it, whilst so many struggling families would appreciate a little Christmas treat they wouldn’t be able to afford otherwise.
Shame on laplamd UK gifting these days when they can't even rearrange those who missed out during the closed time who actually had tickets and those who had the superstar days for special needs giving them days after Xmas! They should of made the morning sessions on like 4 days superstar to make up for the 2 superstar missed days not gifted a load of celebrities who don't need it chance to go its not like they needed advertising.its actually put 3 people off i know one a family of 5 who spend hundreds every year

Reactions: 20
Well more fool for the Grinchs accepting it, Inch and Grinch won't/don't care that he can't enjoy it,

Lapland UK must know how old Ron Fury is, and it's just publicity for them.
Totally there were no children that young when I went many years ago before they gifted to the greedy🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.