Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember they looked round my house once to see where he was sleeping. Now I think about it, they’ve never checked again but I was definitely given a talk on safe sleeping and how it was important to keep the cot clear.

I just don’t get how you can ignore overwhelming advice on your child’s safety because you want something. It screams of absolute selfishness. A love like no other my arse!

Reactions: 19
I doubt she’s ever visited her Health visitor let alone had one to her home! She pretends she is to famous probably why

little Ron Ron Astonishing had a chocolate peppa pig advent... she loves it so much guys

copying her siblings and having a single chocolate just is the best

and guess what

There isn’t a little elf???

Shit have I done it wrong? Of course not. I have sense and love for my kids over socials!!

love to you all, I’ll be back again I promise
It’s a shit month for us anyway without Mrs bimbo Botox

Reactions: 13
Now don’t get me wrong I love a greasy donner covered in chilli sauce..... on my way home from getting twatted and that’s been a long time now

Reactions: 15
Ohhh I hope baby Tom tit is doing good and your are okay! It’s good to see you back my lovely

Reactions: 13
This is only one tiny section of the house. I have seen youtube videos of kids being crushed under units like that trying to climb them. Never mind whats inside them they can get at and It only takes a split second. We have all ours screwed and bolted to the walls. That lamp, that vase, that other vase, can all be pulled down and broken and cut his feet. Them candle holder things at the side are another nuisance. Once a child is up walking around all this tat should be stored out of reach. Ss only showed Rex pulling a cup of tea of the counter this week. It takes only seconds with your back turned.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Absolutely bang on. He's creepy and she's immature as fuck. 13 year age gap between my husband and I and nobody bats an eyelid because we were always at the same point in terms of maturity and what we wanted from life. Still are 10 years later!

Reactions: 11
I thought Zopphhh was in hospital in that last story and Inchy was visiting but no, it’s their living room. It was only that I thought “you’re not supposed to have visitors now” that I realised it wasn’t an infirmary. Then I thought it was a flashback to Ronnie Ronaldo’s birth.

Fancy your house done up like a hospital ward.

Reactions: 25
I’m sure someone said 3 after her little hot chocolate ditty......I know I listened to it about 50 times to the extent my husband said wtf!!!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember that 90's comedy sketch show called Harry Enfield & Chums? In it there were two really chavvy characters who won the lottery and then went around buying thrones and gold toilets? That's who the Hinchliffe's remind me of, oh and the guy that used to go around saying, "I'm considerably richer than you!"

State of Jamie
That is the face of a man who "just wanted a BJ/shag in the cupboard at work" I bet when they were doing that he certainly didn't envision his life winding up like this! Fecking clip of it!

Reactions: 27
When she closed the side panel on the lorry? Crikey, that video ended rather quickly!

Reactions: 6
Wayne and Waynetta Slob

Reactions: 17
Be nice if I ever saw my HV. Covid made sure I didn’t get any visits and my last contact with her was in April. Little one has just turned 9 months. Literally winging single mum life

Reactions: 10
Maybe it depends on area but We don’t get health visitors coming
And they've become non existent since covid for me
I had a 1 year review and that’s it
They asked for me to put a gate on the stairs but the one I had and unruly child ripped off (not mine)
But they never looked around

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.