Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks sheโ€™s so funny and relatable putting this. All it does is show what a lazy slag she is and that kid has no routine whatsoever
Ffs Shady, I'm sat in the car outside school waiting for the crotch fruit to emerge and "lazy slag" just made me laugh out loud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love a good quiz. But I canโ€™t do it coz sheโ€™s hosting it. I think they will raise quite a bit though. Letโ€™s say sheโ€™s has around 2000 die hard hincers whoโ€™s want to do it coz sheโ€™s hosting it. Thatโ€™s still ยฃ20,000 for the charity.

Reactions: 13
Wow that advent calendar๐Ÿ™ˆis there any real need to do that, just because you can Hinchy doesnโ€™t always mean you should!! That child is going to expect more and more as he gets older, utterly ridiculous if you ask me. I remember, now Iโ€™m going back a good few years๐Ÿ˜‰, when I used to open up the calendars I got, I was so excited to see what picture would be behind the doors, no chocolates or presents in my one!
My mum refused to buy my sister and I a chocolate one and we had to suffer through the early windows of robins til we got to the good stuff!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I usually try and stay away from dissing peoples looks BUT (said in the over pronounced Hinch way) I feel cosmetic surgery is allowed. Her new teeth are massive. They donโ€™t look even remotely natural, why do people do this? I understand trying to enhance looks (I could probably use some of that myself) why make yourself completely plastic and unnatural looking though?

Reactions: 9
Why is she only bothered with charities at Christmas time? She should be advertising and doing her bit for them all year.

Reactions: 15
duck off you absolute bean and cheese melt
Go find your tiny balls
She let him hang them on the tree,but she moved them to where he couldn't get hold of them.
I loathe hinchmas.
We all know they're bleeping off to lapland or at least centre parc for their festive week.
No capitals,can't be arsed.

Reactions: 16
Ffs Shady, I'm sat in the car outside school waiting for the crotch fruit to emerge and "lazy slag" just made me laugh out loud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s an East End thing, we call everyone a slag ๐Ÿ˜‚ now imagine me saying it in my cockney accent ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We didn't even have chocolate advent calendars but would still fight over who opened the double doors on 24th ๐Ÿ˜€ Nowadays its ridiculously priced calendars and Christmas Eve boxes filled with even more gifts. So glad my kids are grown up. Oh and Elf on the shelf can duck right off ๐Ÿ˜‚
God yea I was just saying this to my son earlier about advent calendars but he just gives me one if those looks , like I used to say in my mumโ€™s earshot ,โ€Dont mention the warโ€. I never had chocolate in mine either! Im so glad mine are grown up now as Christmas Eve boxes wasnโ€™t a thing then. Thank god as I struggled to buy them Christmas Day pressies at times. Everything is so over the top now. I have lovely fond memories of Christmases past and none of them are about money. Hot chocolate, coal fires and Val Doonigan in his cardi on a rocking chair and my Girls World heed !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ christ Iโ€™m a right auld bastard now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just hope for the sake of the charity. They do manage to raise a ridiculous amount of money needed for the children. After all she has 3.8 million followers so it cant be a flop. It won't be her saving grace in my eyes but finally she will be doing something worthy/charitable.
Unfortunately the majority of her 3.8 million followers aren't real and the ones that are are mostly low income single Mums who have probably already run into their overdrafts of maxxed out their credit cards trying to prepare for Christmas and keep up with all her books, fabric softener and Hinch hauls from B&M and Home Bargins so I doubt many of them will have a lot of disposable income to donate to her charity.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
duck sake I wish she would stop buying baby clothes from Tesco, I'm due my little boy this month and because husband works in Tesco we get discount so a lot of his clothes are from there. I get irrationally annoyed every time I see her dressing him in tit I've bought for my baby.
I wouldnโ€™t stress about it.... heโ€™ll only wear it once and itโ€™ll never be seen again!
you enjoy your little one wearing it as it was bought with love and excitement xxx

Reactions: 6
I really do think the vet said โ€œthats great heโ€™s lost some weight, keep up the good workโ€ and all Soph heard was โ€œheโ€™s lost weight, duck the trolls, your dog is perfect, keep feeding himโ€

She overfeeds everyone around her, but herself, I just find that so odd ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
A classic sign of ratting dsorder
How filtered is this?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 330643
To quote a line from the film steel magnolias, they look like theyโ€™ve been carved out of cream cheese and how bloody much does she love herself talking into her mirror to say she was doing a quizz ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.