Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Zoph , everyother influencer i follow is using a make up advent calendar, a different beauty product a day and little ole Zoph from Maldon just gets a wax melt a day. 🤣🤣
#Notwinning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she liked the sight of her face why has she made it look like Kryten from Red Dwarf?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow that advent calendar🙈is there any real need to do that, just because you can Hinchy doesn’t always mean you should!! That child is going to expect more and more as he gets older, utterly ridiculous if you ask me. I remember, now I’m going back a good few years😉, when I used to open up the calendars I got, I was so excited to see what picture would be behind the doors, no chocolates or presents in my one!
My parents were tight as duck, one picture advent calendar between 4 of us so we had to take it in turns, then after Christmas all the doors were closed and it was put away to be reused next year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattlers I have poured a large gin and tonic with ice and a slice at half three on a Tuesday afternoon! I want to say cheers to you all, duck Mrs Hinch and you're all welcome here virtually and if it was permitted, for real! I don't feel inferior to her or anyone and not do I feel superior to anyone but I know with all of you I'm in a lovely community of people I am proud to witch on, rant, cry and laugh with. 💕💕💕

My 5 yr old has an advent calendar from a charity that was given to my husband through his work. Im not trying to be humble but this time of year it's about family to me..as some of you know i nearly lost my husband to covid in April and then my new born daughter died in July and ive been fundraising for a cuddle cot in her memory...every donation is so precious to me with some amazing friends asking people to donate instead of sending cards..this is the spirit that needs to be praised NOT Hinch and her blatantly disgusting shows of wealth. Soph, spend time with your little one, he will not care what you buy him, he just wants a normal mum.
Are you doing your fundraising on just giving? I'd love to contribute to this very worthwhile cause. Xx

So where is the brat whilst they are filming their quiz tit?
get with the program Shady, he'll be in a coma in the playhouse! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She just loves the sight of her own face doesn’t she.
She looks like a knob with her stupid hair bow in, face caked in make up.

I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore but today SM has really done me in.

so many extravagant elf on the shelf and advent calendars.

Each to their own with the liking the idea of the truck and receiving a car each day for advent... but what happens Christmas Day, that will be discarded for more toys etc.
Each year will it not get more and more?
what’s wrong with just a chocolate one?

I don’t see the point in giving a child a new toy each day on the build up to Christmas? Surely that takes away the magic of Christmas and receiving some presents?
Maybe I’m a mean mummy and don’t spoil my kids enough cause I don’t do that 😐
No you’re just a normal sensible mum 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My 5 yr old has an advent calendar from a charity that was given to my husband through his work. Im not trying to be humble but this time of year it's about family to me..as some of you know i nearly lost my husband to covid in April and then my new born daughter died in July and ive been fundraising for a cuddle cot in her memory...every donation is so precious to me with some amazing friends asking people to donate instead of sending cards..this is the spirit that needs to be praised NOT Hinch and her blatantly disgusting shows of wealth. Soph, spend time with your little one, he will not care what you buy him, he just wants a normal mum.
I’d love to donate if I can? xx

Reactions: 3
I love a good quiz. But I can’t do it coz she’s hosting it. I think they will raise quite a bit though. Let’s say she’s has around 2000 die hard hincers who’s want to do it coz she’s hosting it. That’s still £20,000 for the charity.
Are the questions all about them do you think 🤔?

Reactions: 2
Jeeees man drag out the unveiling of the blandest underwhelming tree of 2020... I was expecting a rival for bleeping Liberty.

mans don’t even get me started on the fact it’s been up the past week, all ore recorded. And that caption. She gives UK politicians a run for their money with the lies!!
its drab ..no colour , no personal mementos no personality...its like the tree equivalent of a grey winter overcast day . no wonder Rons not bothered by it..its just boring 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she so out of breathe just sitting there talking! Here’s an idea grinch.. give the charity 25k of ur millions.. it’s prob only the interest earned off it.

she’s seriously effecting my mental health.. and I’ve never felt like that in my life 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her Hinch Christmas quiz isn’t even live, can she really not be trusted to not duck up 😂😂

that’ll also been Ronnie shipped round Ma’s for a few hours 🙄🙄
I was just thinking that, so it’s recorded but her sheep will be lining up thinking she‘ll be giving a live audience with her fans disguised as a quiz. It will be no better than my Tipping Point app with Ben Shepherd reading the questions and just saying ‘yes that’s right’ or ’sorry that’s the wrong answer‘. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’d love to be able to donate too......I’m so sorry for your loss. What an amazing mummy you are xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else remember when advent calendars were just pictures behind the doors & how much we loved & appreciated that?
John Lewis had them in when I went pre lockdown! I couldn’t believe it! My 6 year old was shocked that’s all we used to get- if we were lucky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.