Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yea I was just saying this to my son earlier about advent calendars but he just gives me one if those looks , like I used to say in my mum’s earshot ,”Dont mention the war”. I never had a chocolate in mine either! Im so glad mine are grown up now as Christmas Eve boxes wasn’t a thing then. Thank god as I struggled to buy them Christmas Day pressies at times. Everything is so over the top now. I have lovely fond memories of Christmases past and none of them are about money. Hot chocolate, coal fires and Val Doonagon in his cardi on a rocking chair and my Girls World heed !! 😂😂😂 christ I’m a right auld bastard now 😱😱
Aww we mustve grown up around the same time, there wasn't any competition or Internet 😆 but we had great times and lovely memories. My Mum loved Val Doonican ❤ We didn't get presents very often unless it was for birthday or Christmas and appreciated everything we received and the only photo was probably a family one with me in my long party dress 👗 (I'm feeling old now) Good times .. Sophie's memories will be how stressed she was making everything look perfect for Instagram 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her Hinch Christmas quiz isn’t even live, can she really not be trusted to not duck up 😂😂

that’ll also been Ronnie shipped round Ma’s for a few hours 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
I wasn’t going to come back on today as I just can’t cope with her horrific showing off, pouting and preening, ostentatiousness and severe lack of reading the room. When I saw it this morning I actually felt sick. My tummy did knots. But I’ve been reading about memories and I can’t believe in this day and age how much it changes each year as everyone tries to one up each other. When I was little it was pictures in an advent with the nativity on 24th. The calendar would get reused the following year. Then when my kids were little the chocolate advents came out. Now it’s £80 ones with make up, wax melts, jewellery etc. All I’m seeing is parents on my insta and fb joshing with each other for the best. Was the same at Easter, Halloween, bonfire night. I do blame the likes of hinch and LQOC et al. I mean, changing your decor with the seasons? Some folk can’t buy food you goons
And then there’s elf 😡. That’s even gone from just the elf itself to this tit. What’s next?? Where do we go from here?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
‘The hint Christmas quiz’ - is there a reason she can’t speak properly, has she had a stroke? Is she ok?
Also what’s ‘amazing money’ is it better than real money? For does it come with a dusting of fabulosa spray?
She's like a shite ventriloquist 👺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Och i was listening to Radio 2earlier and Jeremy Vine was talking about poverty and it broke my heart. I was crying again ffs (I seem to be doing a lot of that this week) lol then i look at her and I could vomit, it’s obscene when people are bloody starving and freezing. What a spoiled pair of talentless whores with not a moral or half a brain between them. It’s so tasteless at this time. I know it’s all been said but there’s no end to her spending and flaunting! She hasn’t one ounce of decency. I’m fuming 😤😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wasn’t going to come back on today as I just can’t cope with her horrific showing off, pouting and preening, ostentatiousness and severe lack of reading the room. When I saw it this morning I actually felt sick. My tummy did knots. But I’ve been reading about memories and I can’t believe in this day and age how much it changes each year as everyone tries to one up each other. When I was little it was pictures in an advent with the nativity on 24th. The calendar would get reused the following year. Then when my kids were little the chocolate advents came out. Now it’s £80 ones with make up, wax melts, jewellery etc. All I’m seeing is parents on my insta and fb joshing with each other for the best. Was the same at Easter, Halloween, bonfire night. I do blame the likes of hinch and LQOC et al. I mean, changing your decor with the seasons? Some folk can’t buy food you goons
And then there’s elf 😡. That’s even gone from just the elf itself to this tit. What’s next?? Where do we go from here?
One of my friends has done similar with the Elf !! I'm starting to feel inadequate just plonking ours on the shelf. I'm spending the day mostly off social media and over here with you nusty lot!

Reactions: 14
Going back to the pic she posted earlier of Slugger O’Ron in his tracksuit-that-just-happened-to-be-from-Tesco-guyyyyzzzz it’s nothing more than an advert imo. Imagine using a young child for revenue.:cautious:

Reactions: 10
All influencers should be held accountable, children and teenagers should be taught about social media marketing at school so they can understand that what they are being shown is not real. It’s Damaging!

Reactions: 21
Aww we mustve grown up around the same time, there wasn't any competition or Internet 😆 but we had great times and lovely memories. My Mum loved Val Doonican ❤ We didn't get presents very often unless it was for birthday or Christmas and appreciated everything we received and the only photo was probably a family one with me in my long party dress 👗 (I'm feeling old now) Good times .. Sophie's memories will be how stressed she was making everything look perfect for Instagram 😒
Oh i had a long dress too, bought in Binns , it was a branch of House of Fraser. Must of been in the sale. Mind my wee maw putting rollers in my hair and this frock for a Christmas party! 😅 I looked like a blonde Daphne Broon 🤣 I remember how nylon it was, i could of started a small fire in yon thing .💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys
Sorry I can't create the new thread now as I'm sat in the bloody dentist's
Can 1 of you crazy pastry trolls do it please
I'll post the catch up later x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please dont get upset and think you havent done much for your kids just because you havent dont what people on the gram have done.
Parents do it to make themselves look good, trust me, kids dont remember any of this tit!
Ask any adult what they did on december 1st when they were 5 and they wont have a clue.

I used to get my kids xmas pjs to open on xmas eve, did it since they were born, none of them really remember it 🙈 but they do remember walking/driving round looking at everyones xmas lights and decorations 😊

I know a few people are saying her getting ronnie a truck and cars every day is a good idea BUT £15 might not be a lot if you only have one kid but what about parents that have 4 or 5 or 6 kids 💁🏽‍♀️ Thats a lot of money to be spending right before christmas
Exactly this, no child can remember what they got for Xmas. They might remember a special present (I remember my first My Little Pony 😂) but other than that its the excitement of the lights, Father Christmas and them having your undivided attention.

Mine were thankfully too old for all the Elf and xmas eve box stuff, plus we were on our arses skint, so I wouldn't have done it anyway and then no doubt felt guilty.
What I did do though was make paper chains, or cut out Holly shapes they could paint.
I tricked my eldest son into believing for a bit longer by scraping ice out my freezer and sprinkling it near the front window like snow, then roping in a friends dad to ring up and pretend he was Father Christmas to say sorry for leaving a mess. He fell for it hook line and sinker!!
With my youngest son we took him out to see the Space Station as it passed and said it was Santa on his Sleigh. He bought it and even said he could hear the bells ringing 😂
Both boys remember that to this day, and the eldest is now 21 and the youngest is 14.
I never had to convince my daughter, I swear even at 17 she believes in fairy dust 😂
Every year we still walk the neighbourhood with the younger two like when they were small to look at the lights, and every year they all still get in our bed Christmas morning.
They don't care they're too old, they clearly love the memories that I've made for them and want to keep traditions going.

Thats the magic of Christmas, not throwing money at them. They don't want that if you've never taught them to expect it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God yea I was just saying this to my son earlier about advent calendars but he just gives me one if those looks , like I used to say in my mum’s earshot ,”Dont mention the war”. I never had chocolate in mine either! Im so glad mine are grown up now as Christmas Eve boxes wasn’t a thing then. Thank god as I struggled to buy them Christmas Day pressies at times. Everything is so over the top now. I have lovely fond memories of Christmases past and none of them are about money. Hot chocolate, coal fires and Val Doonigan in his cardi on a rocking chair and my Girls World heed !! 😂😂😂 christ I’m a right auld bastard now 😱😱
Aww Ole Val doonican... The Two Ronnie’s (not Hinchliffe!) and top of the pops Xmas day special.. them were the days 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My kids are nearly adults and got a £2 chocolate advent calendar each, at least I can get away with this for nostalgia to their own childhood when there wasn’t any of these wanky fancy things 😂
Also I still make decorations with my kids, cheap stuff from wilkos and it is much more Christmassy than having 800 identical white glass baubles

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just loves the sight of her own face doesn’t she.
She looks like a knob with her stupid hair bow in, face caked in make up.

I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore but today SM has really done me in.

so many extravagant elf on the shelf and advent calendars.

Each to their own with the liking the idea of the truck and receiving a car each day for advent... but what happens Christmas Day, that will be discarded for more toys etc.
Each year will it not get more and more?
what’s wrong with just a chocolate one?

I don’t see the point in giving a child a new toy each day on the build up to Christmas? Surely that takes away the magic of Christmas and receiving some presents?
Maybe I’m a mean mummy and don’t spoil my kids enough cause I don’t do that 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.