Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My next door neighbour is like this. She lives on credit so she can have all those things. She looks like she has money but she is on the bones of her arse and I wish she would listen to me when I tell her to stop spending it on tit, because I know she is terrified about paying the rent!

Reactions: 16
The fact that all the Xmas stories she’s uploading elf on the shelf & advent calendars etc. It’s so sad that it’s all recorded, I honestly don’t understand it, that poor wee boy must wonder why her phone is in her hand constantly. These are moments that should be treasured with your family, not recording every single moment of it to create a false perception for her followers. Everything she literally does is for insta it’s worrying
But the problem is, he is so used to seeing her with her phone in her hand recording everything, that he most likely thinks it's normal. He's never known anything else unfortunately!

Reactions: 13
I actually bought my cat an advent calendar haha but she basically is my child. Though, i am aware she is an animal and not a real life person... we don't have any kids and i certainly won't be wrapping gifts for her under the tree, and saying santa please stop for my cat!! Also, she does not have her own room, as she sleeps wherever the hell she likes and she is not overweight like jabba the mutt. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My 5 yr old has an advent calendar from a charity that was given to my husband through his work. Im not trying to be humble but this time of year it's about family to me..as some of you know i nearly lost my husband to covid in April and then my new born daughter died in July and ive been fundraising for a cuddle cot in her memory...every donation is so precious to me with some amazing friends asking people to donate instead of sending cards..this is the spirit that needs to be praised NOT Hinch and her blatantly disgusting shows of wealth. Soph, spend time with your little one, he will not care what you buy him, he just wants a normal mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who the duck buys their dog an advent calendar?
(No offense to anyone on here who may do that just she seems to humanise the mutt more and more each day 😅)

I just hope my dog don't get wind of this. I couldn't cope with the misery it will cause. 🙄

• Haha
I sent a screenshot to my husband and told him if he dares do that to our little boy I'll kill him. I hate it. She needs to make up her mind, he's either a giant baby or a toddler!
I’m lucky I’m having a daughter, but if Mr Mgh ever takes out the pomade on her, the next thing he’ll be taking out is his bollocks from his throat 😂
Why would you want your baby to look like a Mini Kanye Vest 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please no one feel inferior to this plastic princess.

And her Hinchers are spending money they don’t have either. One look at some of the accounts who are up her arse one in particular doesn’t really have a very clean house (for a cleanfluencer) which is FULL of tat, and clearly not much money, you can tell from their carpets/interior, but still have 10 Ava may burners! And £100 of stuff from B&M! Or like mario, live in a tiny over filled flat!
Doesn’t Mario live in a council flat? Surely all the money he spends on tat he could be putting that in savings to put towards a place of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t Mario live in a council flat? Surely all the money he spends on tat he could be putting that in savings to put towards a place of his own.
He does, it’s not very big & he has filled it to the brim with grey tat. It’s basically a shrine to Grinch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly this. It’s all so unnecessary. Even if you can afford it, does a 1 year old really need to be given all this pointless tit. It means nothing. People will watch this and feel inadequate. I don’t personally. I watch it and think what waste of bleeping time it all is. We all want nice things for our children, and do nice things for them..... and then there’s this excessive behaviour.
I think it’s fulfilling a need she has rather than the child
Let’s face it most of the stuff she’s does is for her to indulge her own childish fantasies and to rake in money under the guise of it being for a child who let’s face it doesn’t even know what day it is

Reactions: 12
It hardly comes as a surprise that Ronnie will have a present to open every day now until Christmas day, when no doubt the place will be awash with yet more extravagant presents. It's him I feel sorry for because through no fault of his own, he's becoming a very indulged little boy who is used to having everything and wanting for nothing. Where is the magic going to be on Christmas day? He's so used to always having new stuff that to him every day really is like Christmas day and so it won't hold any fascination.
She really needs reigning in doesn't she? Flaunting her wealth and whoring out her son for likes on social media? It's obscene.

I work with someone who totally indulges her daughter. No expense spared at Christmas and there's a gift every day from December 1st. She showed me a video of her one year on Christmas morning and the child looked bored and totally uninterested. That's what will happen to Ronnie and it's so sad.
It is sad, very sad. That little lad will grow up with no concept about the true meaning of Christmas and the gifts will get more extravagant each year I'm sure. It will be confusing too, after a whole month of getting something new each day then all of a sudden it stops! He won't understand that. Oh, am I stupid? It won't stop will it? The gifts will carry on and he'll grow up knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing, I feel very sorry for the little lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Head onto her stories. Her and Jamie are going to do some filming!.
Wheres the popcorn 😂

• Haha
Her account has gone from a normal house proud, cleaning account to an advert for herself and the companies she’s paid by. That’s the crux of it.

It’s manipulative. Clever, but manipulative because a lot of her foamers are so sucked in they haven’t noticed the difference. She’s a cash cow for the likes of P&G and Tesco, and thus so are her followers who try to emulate her and buy into it all. It’s nothing more than a massive pyramid scheme. Shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She has the oddest mouth. It doesn’t move properly. When she said ‘Hinches Christmas Quiz’ her mouth barely moved. Wtf. 😂😂

• Haha
Surely with his earnings from insta and being a Mini Hinch he could afford his own place and to pay his own rent and having a council flat is a massive piss take to those waiting years and months for a roof over their heads 🤬 Hinch and her minions just make me rage so much!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The one i got my cat was £1 in tesco. Boyfriend thought i was mental. :D
I just hope for the sake of the charity. They do manage to raise a ridiculous amount of money needed for the children. After all she has 3.8 million followers so it cant be a flop. It won't be her saving grace in my eyes but finally she will be doing something worthy/charitable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.