Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one year old needs a toy that advanced, a toy that would be some children's main Xmas present. A hot wheels truck for a one year old for his first day of advent is bleeping insane.

Reactions: 18
You know what pisses me off is the fact that she’s done the elf but she hasn’t got a clue as to how it works so he won’t get the true magic of it even if he was old enough to understand 😡

Reactions: 17
Can’t be the only one that hates it when parents slick back baby boys hair, like let them be messy and have actual childlike qualities 😩
Find it so bad she dresses him like a giant baby, forces him to nap 400 times a day and keeps him parent facing in his pram, but she slicks his hair back, is already trying to get him on the potty and makes out as if he can make rational decisions regarding not touching decorations like he’s a mini adult🙄

Reactions: 25
Sorry but who the duck buys any child a present and I mean an actual present not a tiny car or whatever, everyday before Christmas!!!!!!

She is disgusting, I don’t care how much money you have it’s just stupid what are you teaching him?

Reactions: 6
I've just been looking at her latest "Look at me and my wonderful dog, Christmas tree, gifts, decorations and child" grid post and right now there's 4780 comments. For someone with 3.8 million followers that's only 0.125% of them who've commented. Granted a vast number of followers are robots but even so, I would have thought there'd be loads more comments than that given a what a deity she thinks she is?
It just doesn't add up to me.
I think her management team at Gleam and Dundas are very much at fault for letting her have free rein to continually flaunt her money and carefree attitude. They're not managing her at all because she's like an unguided missile, free to do whatever the hell she wants with no fear of reproach. I cannot wait til this influencer culture is a thing of the past.

Reactions: 24
I have seen some lovely home made advent calendar this year one door opens a tiny gift or activity and then another opens a choccie none of them is a massive car lorry which is too old for their kids

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: RonDudley Dursley gets a present everyday, whilst some children are starving, relatable aye?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god they’re all such cunts aren’t they

such a foul display of materialistic tit this morning. Do what you want but why do you have to film it all in slow mo and share it?

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Hinch is on the beg again. Trying to get a book deal for Ron and Hen.

Reactions: 8
I stumbled across this site by accident and it has kept me entertained for the last few days. I’ve no time to post much right now but I’m getting so pissed off with the vile ostentatious show of wealth that now makes up nearly all of her account. Henry with his JusRols of fat is the epitome of the way her account has manifested into a grotesque extravaganza at a time when so many are (like Henry’s back legs) struggling.
Vile ostentatious show of wealth - you are so right, that’s exactly what it is! She’s gone from being quite a likeable and funny cleaning account to a LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE account.
Absolutely, I feel these days, once September is out, it’s one long over the top excuse for crappy decorations and spending money on tat. Dressing your house for Autumn, starting Halloween ‘celebrations’ mid October and now putting Christmas trees up mid November. Advent presents every day from 1st December, elf on the fecking shelf, Christmas Eve boxes, aren’t people maxed out financially and ‘can’t be arsedly’ by Christmas Day ?
Couldn’t agree more. When I was growing up there was no Elf on the Shelf or Christmas Eve boxes, but these things just seem the norm now. We didn’t dress the house for autumn either, and Halloween & Bonfire night were one day only celebrations, they didn’t go on for weeks.

I’ve chosen not to have children, and I’m always extra glad of that at this time of year. Parents are under so much pressure to buy all this OTT extra tat, and social media and influencers like Grinch play a big part in that. Christmas was already an expensive time of year, I honestly don’t know how anyone affords all these extras. I know my friends who do have children struggle. One of them has been frantically trying to scrape together the cash for a bloody Elf on the Shelf because she realised that all the other mums at school were going to do it, & didn’t want her boy to be the only one who wasn’t.
It’s sad, Christmas never used to be about this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the relatable side that gets me riled up
If you follow a rich idiot influencer you know you are following a rich idiot influencer really. But this woman melts down £1 chocolate oranges to put onto lolly sticks for her family and friends and shares the tips, but spends £2k (or is given) on her kid in the weeks before Christmas and just doesn’t mention it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People like Zoph are why Instagram has become such a competition when it comes to Christmas now, everyone has to outdo each other. I know I shouldn't but after seeing the lengths people go to for December 1st last night, I got so upset because I hadn't done much for my kids at all last night. I had to come off Insta because it was affecting me. I wonder how many other Mums are in the same position. Ron is 18 months old, he doesn't need the elf and such, but she has to show off doesn't she.
Please don’t be upset.
I do zero apart from chocolate advent calendars for my2 (10 and 3) and even then they were still down the side of my drawers this morning until my eldest reminded me 😂
There’s no Elf on the bastard shelf on my hour because I have enough to contend with with normal household mess and chores to create even more for myself....and my 2 seem to be growing up alright.
No Christmas Eve box. None of that additional shite and pressure on myself.

Seeing the magic in my 3 year olds eyes at our tree or the outdoor lights we bought this year (because 2020 needs all the extra sparkle it can get!!) for the house is magic enough for me.

I also for a second do not believe this ‘I’ve told Ronnie once and he’s not touched the tree since’ shite either when my 3 year is still touching our tree 3 Christmases on since she arrived 🤨 she’d have been far more relatable if she’d said ‘he keeps touching it and it’s driving me insane putting it all back on but that’s what’s toddlers do innit?’

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Please remember this is all for the gram. She hasn’t done this out of love for her child which is actually quite upsetting really. Ronnie will come off worse for it all. Hitting his mum over a straw reindeer just proves that doesn't it?
Head up tattle bastards this just proves she feels the need to buy his love already. I’m sure all your mini tattlers will remember spending Christmas with YOU ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know we are all enraged about hinch spending £50 on an advent calendar (chances are it was gifted) but the calendar is sold out so she’s clearly not the only one who has £50 to burn. I say this all the time but I don’t think a lot of her hincers are struggling through this pandemic. There is one girl who’s so far up hinch‘s (and Stacey’s) arse that everything hinch put up she buys almost straight away. She just spent £30 on the f&f lounge ware almost as soon as hinch put up the link. If hinch is losing followers and it’s clear she is I think it’s down to the fact that she’s bloody boring not that she’s flashing her cash.

Reactions: 4
Can’t be the only one that hates it when parents slick back baby boys hair, like let them be messy and have actual childlike qualities 😩
Find it so bad she dresses him like a giant baby, forces him to nap 400 times a day and keeps him parent facing in his pram, but she slicks his hair back, is already trying to get him on the potty and makes out as if he can make rational decisions regarding not touching decorations like he’s a mini adult🙄
I sent a screenshot to my husband and told him if he dares do that to our little boy I'll kill him. I hate it. She needs to make up her mind, he's either a giant baby or a toddler!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is even wrong with a 2 pound advent from poundland, bit of chocolate to give the sprogs the daily dose of sugar rush. The pound shop elf found somewhere up to mischief around the house bobs your uncle Fannys your aunt and hey ho the next 24 days sorted all at the cost of 4 pound per child and a bit of thought process gone into what ever the flip you want the elf to do. Let's see them instahuns show what the normal mum and dad can afford.

Reactions: 11
Please no one feel inferior to this plastic princess.

And her Hinchers are spending money they don’t have either. One look at some of the accounts who are up her arse one in particular doesn’t really have a very clean house (for a cleanfluencer) which is FULL of tat, and clearly not much money, you can tell from their carpets/interior, but still have 10 Ava may burners! And £100 of stuff from B&M! Or like mario, live in a tiny over filled flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I so wish Henry (Hen) would cock his leg up against her Christmas tree!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just at a point where I don’t think Soph can stoop any lower...what’s next spitting in a homeless mans face and then giving him a bottle of her Lenor instead of a 99p cheeseburger and coffee???

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.