Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
It’s the season to be jolly
Let’s watch Hinch splash all her lolly

Reactions: 27
She is such an entitled brat. You would think she could donate some of her freebies or do one of those reverse advent calendars where you add an item each day and then donate it. She is so tone deaf. Just because all is well in castle greyscale, it isn't in the world outside of her quaint village 🙄
I think she will find the tide will turn soon. All the gushing fans that just loved to see her live her best life, may find it sticks in the throat to cheer her on and give her a boost when she moans about her fake anxiety because they are so much worse off than she is.
Whilst she is tinkering with her latest ham and egg concoction and buying more baskets, people are losing their jobs and suffering. All of this 'if you know, you know' on her stories, alluding to some inside joke that you'd only understand if you read her crappy book, she is so greedy. I didnt even see her do a giveaway or gift any of her books either? Not that id wish one on my worst enemy 😂
Sorry, long rant!

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion. On the first day of Christmas hinchy showed to me, another one of her stupid spending sprees.

Reactions: 24
Bugger off with your pigs in blankets! It's ALL about the chestnut stuffing and the Christmas pudding and brandy cream and the three stones weight gain! 😂😂
Can't stand Christmas pudding so I'll swap you mine for your piggies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold up, Christmas is about turkey and cranberry sauce? Easy now Scrooge, everyone knows it's ALL about pigs in blankets 😂😂
Years ago we had out christmas dinner at a pub for the first time.
When they brought the mains out there was no pigs in blankets ☹ It honestly ruined my xmas 😂. Pigs in blankets and stuffing (pork, sage & onion not fancy tit) are all I eat on xmas day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I still buy my daughter new PJ's for Christmas Eve 😊 she's 28! She's never had a Christmas eve box, an elf on the shelf, or any other extra stuff that just wasn't necessary. One of our happiest memories of Christmas is the year my mam had recovered from her brain haemorrhage enough to spend one last Christmas with us. We'll never forget her walking down the drive, walking stick in one hand and a portable oxygen cylinder in the other, singing We wish you a Merry Christmas. Money can't buy that. One day Grinch will realise money cannot buy happiness. Xx
I'm 30 and my mum still gets me new christmas pjs, it really is the little things that really make christmas special isn't it. I plan to do exactly the same with my daughter every christmas to carry on the tradition. She's only 8 months atm so obviously doesn't understand and probably won't for a few years. This elf on a shelf shite riles me up, christmas is about family, not overpriced advent calanders and unneccessary gifts which won't be looked at again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, it’s hard to know where to start with that advent montage! I mean, how far detached from reality can you get?!

I don’t have kids, but I feel sad thinking of all the parents who might watch that and feel like they’re not doing enough. If that applies to anyone here, please bear in mind that these people are millionaires and neither of them work. They have all the time and money in the world to go to such a ridiculous effort for a baby who doesn’t understand what any of it means. None of it is actually really ‘for’ Ronnie anyway if you think about it, it’s all just so she’s got stuff to post on Instagram. I really hope the ‘content’ is worth it, because by doing all this the likelihood is that she’s setting herself up to have a very spoilt & unpleasant child who doesn’t appreciate anything for Christmases to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been at Costco this morning so I’m late checking out her bullshit.

I am actually lost for words. Except one.

bleep. bleep is all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
My sister in law used to get her kids mountains of presents each Christmas. She would easily spend about £1k on each of her 3 kids. As they got older she would maybe spend the same amount but get less as they would get things like iPhones and Nintendo switch. But they were so used to seeing mountains of presents that they expected more even though she was spending roughly the same. That’s what’s gonna happen with Ronnie. If every year he gets a mountain of gifts for Christmas and his birthday he’s gonna expect that every year. She’s gonna make a rod for her own back here. I get my kids 1 or 2 presents at Christmas and then they have a present to share from Santa. It’s not that I can’t afford to get them more but I want them to know that Christmas isn’t about the presents. It’s about turkey and cranberry sauce 😂
I think social media has made parents feel they should have tons of presents as everyone starts posting their trees with all their presents under it. Can I also say for anyone who feels they haven’t got their kids enough please don’t worry. My kids can’t even remember what they got for Christmas last year. But they remember all the fun things we did like going to see Santa and going to winter wonderland.
I love this, you’re so right and I wish more people get ok with feeling like this ❤

Reactions: 8
I like the car advent idea tbh but the elf 🙄 i dont do it but i thought the kids werent meant to touch them as they loose thier magic. That thing will end up a chew toy.
I thought everyone knew the number one rule is nobody touches the elf.....clearly Soph’s advisors didn’t advise her of that!

I’ve been at Costco this morning so I’m late checking out her bullshit.

I am actually lost for words. Except one.

bleep. bleep is all
bleeping. Hell. You've literally took the words out of my mouth there.
She has no idea how normal people live. And to be honest even if you've got the money to give your kid presents every day for a month, you wouldn't do it cos you know it'll turn him into a horrible, spoilt, want-it-now brat. Unfortunately I think it's too late and she's done that already.
Cue all her sheep rushing out to poundland to get some cheap, dangerous tat for their kids every day now.

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, it’s hard to know where to start with that advent montage! I mean, how far detached from reality can you get?!

I don’t have kids, but I feel sad thinking of all the parents who might watch that and feel like they’re not doing enough. If that applies to anyone here, please bear in mind that these people are millionaires and neither of them work. They have all the time and money in the world to go to such a ridiculous effort for a baby who doesn’t understand what any of it means. None of it is actually really ‘for’ Ronnie anyway if you think about it, it’s all just so she’s got stuff to post on Instagram. I really hope the ‘content’ is worth it, because by doing all this the likelihood is that she’s setting herself up to have a very spoilt & unpleasant child who doesn’t appreciate anything for Christmases to come.
My sister is a private cleaner who has now lost all her jobs due to covid. She’s got 4 children. She’s now having to claim UC and her first payment won’t be until after Christmas (5 weeks?)

I was on the phone to her for an hour today. She was sobbing. She doesn’t have anything. She was paid weekly. I’ve had to buy her and the kids a tree and lend her money and she’s now having to go to my parents for dinner. (long story but her and my brother don’t get on and he goes there every year)

I can honestly say that if I were a millionaire, I would not squander it on tit like she does. My kids would still do the yearly Christmas food bank drop off and have the set amount of presents they do. That said, my children are grateful for everything they get no matter whether it’s a colouring book or a new bike. If I saw one of them rip open a present then chuck it aside without looking at it in order to rip open the next, they wouldn’t open anymore. We do Elf On The Shelf. We always have. When the kids are extra good, they get a present BUT it’s something they need like socks or a new school bag. Every Boxing Day, they sit down and write thank you cards and they remember exactly who bought what. It breaks my heart that kids will literally go hungry this year 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I nearly got sick when I saw her stories this morning. I spent an hour crying to my boyfriend earlier because we have £80 in our bank account, with an £80 electricity bill and £120 council tax due to come out tomorrow, and neither of us being paid til Friday.

But don't worry - who needs to pay bills?! Spend your money instead on a £50 advent calendar and more plastic shite for a child who doesn't know one day of the year from the next.

She is honestly clueless. How many of her followers are out there struggling to get from one day to the next? She's the most disgusting, materialistic person I've ever come across.

Edited to add:
Thanks everyone, despite what they like to say about us "trolls" there are some really kind and genuine people on here. We are extremely lucky to have very supportive families to help us out with a loan when things get rough. I just wish Grinch had it in her to be considerate of the fact that Christmas can be an extremely stressful time for people, financially and otherwise, and not be shoving her privilege in everyone's faces!! xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I thought everyone knew the number one rule is nobody touches the elf.....clearly Soph’s advisors didn’t advise her of that!
There is literally nothing that mad bint won’t paw at

I nearly got sick when I saw her stories this morning. I spent an hour crying to my boyfriend earlier because we have £80 in our bank account, with an £80 electricity bill and £120 council tax due to come out tomorrow, and neither of us being paid til Friday.

But don't worry - who needs to pay bills?! Spend your money instead on a £50 advent calendar and more plastic shite for a child who doesn't know one day of the year from the next.

She is honestly clueless. How many of her followers are out there struggling to get from one day to the next? She's the most disgusting, materialistic person I've ever come across.
Cancel the direct debits and contact the providers for a payment plan. I’ve been there and as long as you speak to them, they have no issue with helping normally x

• Heart
Thing is she doesn’t have to ram it down our throats. She could do all this for Ron but keep it private so not to rub it in people’s faces. But no, everything is filmed and put in slow mo and montaged with drippy music just to rub salt in the wound. Donate to charity Zoph, use your money for some good while so many people are suffering. I honestly have to take a break from her stories, my mental health can’t take it.

That child is going to be bloody ruined. I totally echo what Chirpy said. I too feel so sorry for mums following her and feeling so inadequate. Moreover, we are in lockdown, tier 3 here, people have lost jobs, struggling to even put food on the table and she does this. I very rarely say I hate someone, such a strong emotion, however, I dislike her for doing this!

Reactions: 11
I think the thing is as well does Ronnie actually want all this? He's still a baby and none of this actually means anything to him right now but if she carries on behaving like this with him it will become his norm and he will become a very unpleasant and entitled little boy. I'm pretty sure at his age rather than being given all this tat he would get far more out of his mummy putting her phone away and sitting down to spend time with him, maybe even reading him a story.
Its actually really sad for Ronnie, these years are so important for him. If only she could see things through his eyes and actually think about what he needs rather than all of her selfish wants! It’s sad that this is also unlikely to change as he grows up as she won’t take any advice from anyone and lives in a echo chamber.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.