Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry today.
On a day where 12,000 people are losing their jobs due to Debenhams collapsing (I used to be a manager for them and am still good friends with a lot of people who work there) she bleeping does that ridiculous montage of opening presents? Is it going to be one a day til Xmas?
Sophie you absolute short sighted bleep of a human being
I worked there last Xmas. I'm really sorry for anyone who was working permanently who has lost their jobs. I know they have gone into admin several times so there may be a lucky rescue again, but I'm not going to ride on that hope.

Reactions: 13
What happened to a chocolate advent calender? Why has she got to be so extra. Kicking so many people in the teeth at a stressful time.
Exactly this! It’s my little girls first Christmas and her nana bought her a milkybar one....she has no idea what is going on but the chocolate went down a treat this morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please dont get upset and think you havent done much for your kids just because you havent dont what people on the gram have done.
Parents do it to make themselves look good, trust me, kids dont remember any of this tit!
Ask any adult what they did on december 1st when they were 5 and they wont have a clue.

I used to get my kids xmas pjs to open on xmas eve, did it since they were born, none of them really remember it 🙈 but they do remember walking/driving round looking at everyones xmas lights and decorations 😊

I know a few people are saying her getting ronnie a truck and cars every day is a good idea BUT £15 might not be a lot if you only have one kid but what about parents that have 4 or 5 or 6 kids 💁🏽‍♀️ Thats a lot of money to be spending right before christmas
£15 x 24 is £360 before you’ve even got anything for actual Christmas Day

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Tone deaf sophie strikes again. How many mums will be feeling inadequate this morning looking at her stories. Too many parent’s this year will be getting themselves into debt for wanting to make sure their children are happy this Christmas and you get the oh so relatable Sophie buying her 1 year old child a present a day until Christmas. I really do think that people will start waking up to her soon. It still boils my blood that non of them work yet are able to afford the champagne lifestyle yet I’m a nurse and I can’t even afford to eat properly until next payday because of Christmas. Hinch is damaging mental health, plain and simple.
Exactly this. It’s all so unnecessary. Even if you can afford it, does a 1 year old really need to be given all this pointless tit. It means nothing. People will watch this and feel inadequate. I don’t personally. I watch it and think what waste of bleeping time it all is. We all want nice things for our children, and do nice things for them..... and then there’s this excessive behaviour.

Reactions: 20
5pm last night vs this morning. She’s bought the lost bots back. Absolutely no way has that turned around by over 3000 organically. Even with the server update delays on social blade. Not having it. I think she waits for “big reveals” to purchase so that she can blag that’s the reason why it’s jumped.

Got to stay on track for the big 4mil reveal at Christmas. Bet the set up is planned and purchased already.
With all the tit that gets posted in the papers and online about her. Why can't a journalist go rogue and post this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
77B3591F-8BD2-4C16-90F6-FA145BF24D65.jpeg

Says a lot about the ‘magazine’ she’s on the cover of... ‘advertise your BUSINESS in style’. Mrs Hinch is a business.

Reactions: 11
Have so much to say but no time to say it but had to pop on quickly. Is that kid getting a present every day? I’m bleeping fuming. Talk about rubbing it in. People don’t know how they’re going to cope with list loved ones, if they still have jobs, if they can even afford anything Christmas related including food. witch!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
People like Zoph are why Instagram has become such a competition when it comes to Christmas now, everyone has to outdo each other. I know I shouldn't but after seeing the lengths people go to for December 1st last night, I got so upset because I hadn't done much for my kids at all last night. I had to come off Insta because it was affecting me. I wonder how many other Mums are in the same position. Ron is 18 months old, he doesn't need the elf and such, but she has to show off doesn't she.
You are so right about Instagram where some people are concerned. It's nothing more than oneupmanship and quite frankly it's obscene. Your children will have a lovely Christmas with you, surrounded by love and warmth and fun. It's not and never should be about how much money you spend and how big a pile of presents is. It's about humility, kindness and love, which you can give and teach your children. It's one day of the year and it's way too commercial in my opinion. Don't beat yourself up about it and instead, focus on the time you can spend with your family. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And Henry’s Calendar? Wtf , she needs to be so extra the time for attention, I bet she loves this! That dog is gonna end up with something wrong!

Reactions: 7
It hardly comes as a surprise that Ronnie will have a present to open every day now until Christmas day, when no doubt the place will be awash with yet more extravagant presents. It's him I feel sorry for because through no fault of his own, he's becoming a very indulged little boy who is used to having everything and wanting for nothing. Where is the magic going to be on Christmas day? He's so used to always having new stuff that to him every day really is like Christmas day and so it won't hold any fascination.
She really needs reigning in doesn't she? Flaunting her wealth and whoring out her son for likes on social media? It's obscene.

I work with someone who totally indulges her daughter. No expense spared at Christmas and there's a gift every day from December 1st. She showed me a video of her one year on Christmas morning and the child looked bored and totally uninterested. That's what will happen to Ronnie and it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t just have a goddam chocolate like a normal one year old - and there’s no way that dog advent calendar just hangs there given the way he almost had Ronnie’s hand off last week...

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile SS keeping it totally real with a peppa pig chocolate advent calendar

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - she is raising Ronnie to be as entitled and spoilt as she is. Not his fault of course but it’s so unnecessary and extremely unattractive. He really doesn’t need a present every day. But she can’t help herself. She’s such a selfish, smug show off. She has no clue whatsoever how people are struggling.

Reactions: 22
Of course Ronaldo doesn't know what to do with an egg and toast, he's used to crappy muffins or crap wrapped in pastry. Poor kid.

And as if Henry isn't going to eat all those treats at once the minute her back is turned, it probably only lasted the night because the stair gates were shut and the fat duck couldn't jump them if he tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 6 year old just woke up and opened her £1 LOL calendar before she got ready for school... that was it. Tell me that’s what normal people do right? I don’t do an elf on the shelf. I don’t do a Christmas Eve box... we walk round the estate looking at the lights on Christmas Eve & then watch a Christmas film. That’s all I really do, I can’t believe her post has made me feel bad this morning. Must be pregnancy hormones lol, but everyone is right, she can’t read a room to save her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.