Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd pay money to see Ron's right hook in slow motion

Reactions: 31
Yeah yeah I’m sure he just LOVES him Soph. Fuck off Ron and Hen don’t give a crap. One can’t talk and the other is a bloody dog. Argh she’s winding me up more and more lately

Reactions: 12
Of course he just LOVES the elf guyzzz.
Wonder if she will blame the pigging elf for the mess Ron Ron makes of all the Christmas tat Can't wait to see the adventures of Ron Hen and the elf

Reactions: 7
There's some activity on the rave thread.. Account created 20mins ago, is that you hunch?? Come join us on this side where you can have an opinion without fear of blocking or hate!
I think its the person that came on here yesterday looking for the rave thread, she deleted her account then opened a new one and posted on there. (Though has been reading this one ) Think it will be a lonely Christmas over there by yourself Come and join the fun hun

Reactions: 18
Can also be indicative of pain. In puppies it’s completely natural but in adults it’s called a “ lazy sit “ and should always be investigated. My dog had done it for as long as I could remember so I just thought it was because she’s a big dog. We were seeing a behaviourist who commented we should get her CT scanned. Turned out she has a trapped nerve in her back at the base of her tail.

Reactions: 13
Ron just LOVES him What she actually means is Ron's being a little s**t this morning and won't get dressed for me to stage him for the gram. Why the hell would a dog be bothered about it either? All lardarse is thinking about is where his advent calendar is for the treat!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Elf on a shelf has entered the house, surprisingly he's not grey like the rest of her house

Reactions: 17
5pm last night vs this morning. She’s bought the lost bots back. Absolutely no way has that turned around by over 3000 organically. Even with the server update delays on social blade. Not having it. I think she waits for “big reveals” to purchase so that she can blag that’s the reason why it’s jumped.

Got to stay on track for the big 4mil reveal at Christmas. Bet the set up is planned and purchased already.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Can someone upload the video when she slaps herself in the face?
Work is getting me down today and I could do with the laugh

Reactions: 22
I agree. She tries too hard and gets it wrong every time. It just ends up looking so false.

Reactions: 7
I hate elf on the shelf, am glad it wasn't yet a thing when the donkey's were younger. This would be our house on the 1st December, problem solved...

Reactions: 32

At work, a few years ago all the males under 16 were classed as Master, we then, over time started to change this as it's old fashioned.

We still catch the odd one or two but they then get changed.

She's just trying to put herself into another world. ...... Fantasy.

(the letter is missing from this pic)

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 2
Bless Soph she’s very child like isn’t she?! I can’t make out if she’s reliving her childhood through Ronnie or acting out like a spoilt toddler when they find out they are no longer the only child in the house.
I’ve never got this elf on a shelf From what I can see on fb it’s just a way for parents to one up their friends on who can do the more outrageous poses with the dolls.

Reactions: 29
It's a load of shit, isn't it?

Reactions: 10
suggestion
Sophs got an elf on the shelf but the only thing she’s really interested in is increasing her wealth

Reactions: 21
Posting this for the catch up.

His voice is so irritating. Why do they try so hard to be funny.

Reactions: 8
I dont do it with 3 youngsters!! Just another social media trend im not interested in. So many people on my facebook have gone overboard with elf balloons and cakes!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.