Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, now I feel my life affirmed after seeing that godawful tree. What did I do before seeing in black and white? How will I go on without being able to recreate such beauty?

Here’s one my kids did earlier Soph. That’s what Christmas is about, you see. Including your children and refereeing fights over the ‘special’ decorations and opening some parcels a month early because Dad won’t be here and reconciling over a box of Quality Street while you watch Elf. Not buying piles of tatty presents and calling it a miracle and having two crappy trees and compiling montages to horrendous music about your chicken strip.

View attachment 329824

Cheers Soph, ATV. This is what it actually looks like when you let the crotchfruit decorate. Maybe RonDawg will get a chance when he’s 30. 🥴
I love your tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh i proper fancy aragorn but not the actor. Same with Thomas shelby, he could rail me all day long but I’d pass on cillian
I met Cillian Murphy. Years ago. Well he was in the same shop as me in Dublin. I thought I know him from somewhere said hello he said hello and it was 10 minutes later it dawned on me 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being such a diva you have to have people in to decorate your tree and outside
What the actual duck

Reactions: 6
He is just so fit as Thomas Shelby, I have issues as he is a wrongun in peaky blinders but yeah, could leave cillian Murphy 😂 I’d of asked him to dress up with a brummie accent and melted

I met Cillian Murphy. Years ago. Well he was in the same shop as me in Dublin. I thought I know him from somewhere said hello he said hello and it was 10 minutes later it dawned on me 😂😂😂.

• Haha
You haven’t lived if you don’t have a lounge set! For those times you’ve been out, then your home for the rest of the day. You want to get out of your jeans but it’s too early for your pjs.... what do you put on I hear you ask? The answer .... lounge set. 😊😊
Why not just stay in jeans. I live in jeans (unless I’m being forced to leave the house to go to the office), they are my comfy clothes. Jeans at fight to PJs for me.

Reactions: 1
I put one in my bathroom, it's so strong you can taste it and it smells so chemically!
I had the blue one and I thought it was awful , made me feel a bit boaky!

You haven’t lived if you don’t have a lounge set! For those times you’ve been out, then your home for the rest of the day. You want to get out of your jeans but it’s too early for your pjs.... what do you put on I hear you ask? The answer .... lounge set. 😊😊
I hope your is an off the shoulder number though???

Reactions: 2
So I joined MHMMDI the other day out of nosiness and I'm actually astounded by some of the posts on there, there's a poor woman who has mental health issues who is terrified her child is going to be taken away from her because she can't keep her house clean and she wants to be like a normal person and have a clean house all the time. This is what really bothers me about Hinch and was one of the main things that put me off her. She doesn't live a realistic life, her house is immaculate all the time despite having a young baby and a dog so these poor vulnerable people see this as the standard they have to live to not realising it's not real life. That Hinch shows you what she wants you to see of her "picture perfect life", she doesn't work and has a husband home all the time and a mother round the corner. Both of whom likely do the bulk of the childcare, there's also the strong possibility she has a cleaner come in but even without the cleaner she has a life that very few of us have. She preaches so much about mental health but doesn't recognise the fake lifestyle she portrays is so detrimental to a proportion of her followers who feel like they aren't a good wife/mother because their house isn't like a showroom. I'm not saying Hinch is solely responsible for people's mental health because she isn't but she really doesn't help and I don't think she actually cares that much about her "army" either.

Reactions: 29
Grey tree, brown presents, blah blah blah.

Instagram wrapped presents are so depressing. What's wrong with some red shiny paper, with Santa on. Or even (never would happen) some wrapping paper with Ron's favourite cartoon characters on?

Insta land is bland bland bland.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I kept reading it as Aragorn, not Aragon, so I’ve just had this stuck in my head and couldn’t work it out;

Queen of England, not King of Gondor. Got it👍
Not gonna lie I didn’t actually realise there was difference between Aragon and Aragorn 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is with all this extra unnecessary foliage shoved into the tree! Fecking grinds my gears. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Does that sign really say "Santa please stop for Ronnie and Henry?" 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just when I think she can't get any more ridiculous. I bleeping adored our GSD, we don't have children, so she was like my baby. But she was still a dog. She might have got a toy and some treats for Christmas, but we didn't have personalised signs made for her! She just thought "ooh treats" she didn't have a bleeping clue it was Christmas!
I adore my Husky x GSD, she has far too many toys but when I rescued her 7 years ago as an 18 month old she had no toys & didn’t even know how to play. So yes, she’s spoilt but her treats are limited, she knows the boundaries & doesn’t get advent calendars! My mate buys her a Christmas present but that’s her choice, there are no signs, personalised or not. We did have a Santa stop here sign when my kids were young but it went outside for ‘Santa’ to see. Now my grandkids have it. Personalised sign for the dog? SMH

Reactions: 10
Don't know if this has already been said but, why has she put her Christmas tree right in front of the French doors?
It's completely blocking access to the garden and just looks ridiculous. Does the dog not need to go for a wee until January now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Grey tree, brown presents, blah blah blah.

Instagram wrapped presents are so depressing. What's wrong with some red shiny paper, with Santa on. Or even (never would happen) some wrapping paper with Ron's favourite cartoon characters on?

Insta land is bland bland bland.
I've used brown paper for a few years now as it's recyclable, but we have a load of ribbons in all different colours for tying round and prettying up! Of course grey, boring Sophie couldn't have anything other than silvery grey for her presents *yawn*. If someone gives them a gift that doesn't match I bet she doesn't put it under the tree because it messes with the look!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.