Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has already been said but, why has she put her Christmas tree right in front of the French doors?
It's completely blocking access to the garden and just looks ridiculous. Does the dog not need to go for a wee until January now? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did it there last year & posted pics of Hen sulking because he couldn’t use those doors whilst it was there

Reactions: 13
Ahhhh no that’s unfair she doesn’t look 40+ come on.... fair is fair and she looks lovely and so what she’s got a filter on?? Everyone uses filters and lighting
Sorry but she definitely looks older than 31/32. I’m obviously not a professional grammar etc but I can’t be arsed with filtering my photos, takes us as you find us. So no not everyone uses them. How can you advertise the same item of clothing but use a filter to then make it look like it’s two different colours, going to make it confusing at the online checkout!!

Reactions: 11
And I’m sorry what’s with this nicey nicey pick your own clothes tit !!!!! What a load of bullshit . He’s the child your the parent , this is what your wearing tough ! Imagine that on a school morning ?? Who’s got time for their kid to root through draws picking outfits . This fluffy parenting grinds my gears so much . If he’s kicking off , just ignore him get him dressed , he will soon click on he’s not getting a rise . Oh Ron Ron pick your own clothes , duck right off and get in the real world . God forbid Ronnie cries , Sophie you are such a twit !!!!! Get your kid dressed & stop the bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
questions questions
Has she got two sets of doors?
How is Fatso going to go for his morning dump with the tree in the way?
Was ronalonadingdong superglued to the seat?
How long is this crap going to stay in place till she has a melt down from slugger touching it all?
🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she ignores him asking about Ronnie. I've had similar comments on pictures and my genuine answer has been "bribed them with Kinder Eggs, took bloody 500 shots!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've used brown paper for a few years now as it's recyclable, but we have a load of ribbons in all different colours for tying round and prettying up! Of course grey, boring Sophie couldn't have anything other than silvery grey for her presents *yawn*. If someone gives them a gift that doesn't match I bet she doesn't put it under the tree because it messes with the look!
The brown paper is great. It's the way she has to be all insta and not do her own thing. If she has one.

Hahahaha, I bet she does hide them or re wrap them. No colour in Hinch Heights

Reactions: 6
questions questions
Has she got two sets of doors?
How is Fatso going to go for his morning dump with the tree in the way?
Was ronalonadingdong superglued to the seat?
How long is this crap going to stay in place till she has a melt down from slugger touching it all?
🤔
Yeah she’s got another set near the dining table but hen is an entitled fatsomes he sulks if he can’t use the ones where the tree is

Reactions: 5
And I’m sorry what’s with this nicey nicey pick your own clothes tit !!!!! What a load of bullshit . He’s the child your the parent , this is what your wearing tough ! Imagine that on a school morning ?? Who’s got time for their kid to root through draws picking outfits . This fluffy parenting grinds my gears so much . If he’s kicking off , just ignore him get him dressed , he will soon click on he’s not getting a rise . Oh Ron Ron pick your own clothes , duck right off and get in the real world . God forbid Ronnie cries , Sophie you are such a twit !!!!! Get your kid dressed & stop the bullshit
Couldnt have said it better myself 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Just been reading through the comments on her grid post. bleeping hell. Grown woman writing to her like that and how she has helped them. Crawling up her hoop. Made me cringe so much! It’s worrying these people have jobs and children and just walk amongst us

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘After lamping his mother in the face didn’t stop the humiliation of the ghastly outfits, Ronnie la Rue decided on another approach’
743B8B97-2ED0-4D6A-9F4F-8F96E363B394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.