Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a lot of home accounts/interior design kind of accounts. The last week I’ve seen some truly creative, innovative and enviable Xmas trees/ decor.
and some really creative reveals. Heck I’m going to say it even on that bloody Hinch made me do it group as gharish as some of the trees are at least they’ve bloody gone for it. Hinch’s tree and reveal is just dull. Lazy. If I had her budget and her TIME the things i could have done.
BUTTTTTT in the year of 2020 sheSHOULD have been using her account for good. For others. Where’s the bleeping charity Soph???

Reactions: 12
Well, now I feel my life affirmed after seeing that godawful tree. What did I do before seeing in black and white? How will I go on without being able to recreate such beauty?

Here’s one my kids did earlier Soph. That’s what Christmas is about, you see. Including your children and refereeing fights over the ‘special’ decorations and opening some parcels a month early because Dad won’t be here and reconciling over a box of Quality Street while you watch Elf. Not buying piles of tatty presents and calling it a miracle and having two crappy trees and compiling montages to horrendous music about your chicken strip.

View attachment 329824

Cheers Soph, ATV. This is what it actually looks like when you let the crotchfruit decorate. Maybe RonDawg will get a chance when he’s 30. 🥴
That's the first Christmas tree I've seen in ages that gave me proper flashbacks to being a kid, looks awesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the actual hell is that monstrosity of a thing on top of her tree, it actually looks like its just swooped in and is gonna carry it off! Someone should explain the less is more concept to her. Who puts roses in a tree!
And did she actually wrap those presents just to put under her tree, if they are actual gifts I give them til tmor before they disappear, either riped open by Ron or chewed by his "brother"!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a proper Xmas tree! Made me feel all warm ❤

Well, now I feel my life affirmed after seeing that godawful tree. What did I do before seeing in black and white? How will I go on without being able to recreate such beauty?

Here’s one my kids did earlier Soph. That’s what Christmas is about, you see. Including your children and refereeing fights over the ‘special’ decorations and opening some parcels a month early because Dad won’t be here and reconciling over a box of Quality Street while you watch Elf. Not buying piles of tatty presents and calling it a miracle and having two crappy trees and compiling montages to horrendous music about your chicken strip.

View attachment 329824

Cheers Soph, ATV. This is what it actually looks like when you let the crotchfruit decorate. Maybe RonDawg will get a chance when he’s 30. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Evening all. Aragon to the party (can't remember who came up with that one, but at the risk of sounding like you know who, I love it!) but is that IT???
The best part of 48 hours for THAT? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry, Grammar Nazi Sazz is at it again. I know it’s a common mistake but I pick on her because because she wears a necklace saying she’s a no1 best selling author so I do it because I lavvvvvvvv itttttttt
View attachment 329783
Always winds me up when she puts Rons, Hens or Jamies without the apostrophe. I think she needs to go back to school for grammar lessons. If it belongs to them it requires an apostrophe. NO 1 AUTHOR!!

Reactions: 17
She's so grateful guyzzz. I bet she blooming well is. So grateful that all her gullible sheep carried on with the swipe ups and it was business as usual for her during the year.

Reactions: 9
Fucks sake. Even the Santa Stop Here sign is bleeping grey. 🙄🙄🙄
Those presents under the tree have got duck all in them aswell. You know she’s wrapped them up as part of the design of the tree. I hope Ronnie sends the whole thing crashing down, can’t be arsed with people with kids who decorate for themselves without a thought for making it colourful for their kids.

Reactions: 21
Pages behind, still not slept....

errr how can anyone filter a photo that much that red and white turn into black and white ?

• Haha
Years ago I knew someone like grinch (sister of a friend)

life was all sunshine and roses,she had a kid just cos ‘heat magazine said babies are trendy’ (her words not mine)

it never rained in her world-ever

kid was born-and handed to her mum to bring up

life carried on being all rainbows and unicorn farts

i unfriended her when she put a post up on fb saying ‘cups of tea taste better in a cath kitson mug’ and bragging about her new expensive curtains

I saw that status and just saw red-and unfriended her-she will never understand just how bloody tone deaf she is-in fact if I didn’t know better I’d say she was hinchs twin sister-spoilt,pampered and will never be able to cope in the real world

I was struggling being a single mum,debt,no csa money,renting in a rough area etc etc-she was a sahm (I say that loosely as her mum always had her kid) while her fella worked all hours so she could have her overpriced mugs,get her nails done and pay for an upgrade for a car every 12 months (and car seats at over £400 each every 6 months-duck knows why-she never had her kid)

She’d hear me talking to my mate (she’s a nosey cow) and ask why I didn’t do x,y or z?

’cause I’m skint you tone deaf witch’ not all of us have mummy,daddy and boyfriend to pay our way in life

i used to pray that it all would come crashing down around her head one day

im praying even harder it happens to hinch-and soon

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus we all know you’re thin now. Put your shoulders away ffs
Couldn’t agree more, has to have the collar bones and shoulders on display none stop and smiling at herself, my good grief how much does she just love herself, can’t stand her, attention seeking constantly

He’s like a human scrotum
I can't get over the length of her feet. She's around the same height as me and my feet aren't that big I swear! They're a size 8, yeah, but they don't look like sideshow bobs feet! I will always remember a few threads ago when she showed her new buff tings and someone said she could sail down the prom with those hooves. I collapse into fits of laughter every time I see the screenshots on my phone 🤣😭

ETA - I have just shown the husband the size of her buff tings and he went "fuuucking hell!" He also agrees my feet are definitely not as big 🤣🤣🤣
Oh your funny, I needed a laugh tonight 😂😂 what pic do you have? The fingers toes one in the kitchen??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evening all. Aragon to the party (can't remember who came up with that one, but at the risk of sounding like you know who, I love it!) but is that IT???
The best part of 48 hours for THAT? 😂 😂 😂
Aragon...It was ME! Thank you so much, I love you all 🤍. How did this even happen? Can’t cope guyz 😭 (This is the equivalent to her re-posting messages from her sheep).

I’m cringing myself down to my toes, how does she actually do it?! I couldn’t live with myself 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.