Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who has a mrs hinch book and a home account like her yet they come on here and act like they dislike her🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I cannot stand the piece of music she puts over his “antics”. It drives me mad!
Agreed, it drives me mad along with the dramatic warbling sentimental music she puts over the most mundane crappy tasks like wrapping a bleeping present or wiping down a surface.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What disturbs me too is the amount of these creepy fans begging for a follow telling stories for sympathy thinking it’ll move them up the list to get a follow, how sad must ones life to be that you’d take pity for yourself to get a prick like soph to follow you on the gram

C9B3BC7C-7CA3-4653-A2FB-361223D96FA9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Guyyzzz there’s obviously a big freebie reveal on the way as she’s out for sympathy. She always does this doesn’t she? Gets her sheep to feel sorry for her and then bang a big freebie reveal!

Reactions: 24
Guyyzzz there’s obviously a big freebie reveal on the way as she’s out for sympathy. She always does this doesn’t she? Gets her sheep to feel sorry for her and then bang a big freebie reveal!
Someone mentioned tickets to Lapland so it could be that. I had a look at going but to go as a family of 4 it’s about £350. I don’t mind spending money on my kids for days out but I feel that’s so steep. Tickets are all sold out anyway

Reactions: 12
I am not a fan of Jamie but he seems a pretty decent from what we see Dad and I’m sure he’s very hands on and has a bond with Ronnie. She acts like a child and I bet when Ronnie is even a little testing she goes off and Jamie has to parent them both. She comes across a very lazy parent (I know coz I’m not the best at times) she relies on the help to much. Toddlers take patience, calm and support even when you want to scream at them they don’t understand I bet she old school parents. Shouts smacks bites back..

Reactions: 24
She’s not won the front door arch Garland competition nor the present wrapping so she’s going for the shittiest toddler competition 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think the next poll on here should be
"When will Soph be up for bankruptcy"
At the moment brand hinch is at it`s peak but possibly/probably wobbling.
The appearance on LW did no favours, swearing then crumbling under a couple of questions from JSP. This has probably killed any chance of a TV career which I think may have been the next move in the masterplan.
With this in mind her earning power will be on the wane. Less new contracts,existing ones running out,her having to offer a reduced rate for the next deal,audience declining as she waffles the same old yadaya trolls.
The big question though is "Will she stop spending money like its an ever giving gift?
In my eyes she can`t/won`t its her company,her money,me me mine"
Sorry for the rant,hard day in the real world.
Oh forgot to say my guess is December 2023

Reactions: 17
On the 11th day of Christmas Hinchy gave to me a pretend post box covered in Henry’s pee.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jamie isn’t gonna be happy when he reads what she’s put. He got defensive before when she was slagging Ronald off in the car about how naughty he was at lunch, and rightly so. I hope she has left space on the spare bed from presents for her to sleep there tonight
Nah she’ll climb in with Henners because he’s the only man for her deep down, he doesn’t back chat and won’t tell her off for slagging off her son to the internet, plus you can look Henry in the eye without staring in two different directions at once! But for real, you’re right, Jamie will be livid because she makes him out to be the devil child and he wasn’t happy about the restaurant incident so doubt he’ll be thrilled about this!

Reactions: 15
I find it strange she's randomly telling that story in a Single White Female's fan's Live. Is she trying to be relatable in a space she thinks no one but those who love her will see? Is she trying to set up a sob story before photos may surface of her having been in tears? All I see is her trying to make someone else's thing all about her and how hard she has it!
This is a conversation you’d have with an actual friend, not live on social media with people that are in reality strangers, & god knows how many people have read it.
Exactly, parent the poor guy if he does something wrong or don’t get yourself in the position where he has the opportunity to grab things.
I hope he never gets to read these things. I’d also hope that Jamie doesn’t log on & gave a look as if I was him I’d be well & truly pissed off.
Mmmm day off tomorrow to deal with the fallout from this next cock up & row they’ll probably have!!

Reactions: 18
What disturbs me too is the amount of these creepy fans begging for a follow telling stories for sympathy thinking it’ll move them up the list to get a follow, how sad must ones life to be that you’d take pity for yourself to get a prick like soph to follow you on the gram

View attachment 329002
She’d be better off asking Jamie for a follow seeing as he’s a triple parent to Ronnie aged 18 months, Henry aged 5 and Sophie aged 30 and three quarters!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s not won the front door arch Garland competition nor the present wrapping so she’s going for the shittiest toddler competition 🙄
Well she can bloody well get in line with the rest of us. Until Ronwonshreddingreindeersanspunchingmummazhun is screaming bloody murder in the supermarket because you took a box of condoms off him, or peering under doors at the swimming telling people they have more boobies than Mama, or taking a single bite out of each scone on the display at a fancy cafe and then wetting himself in protest, she can get to the back😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d be going to the doctor if I thought I heard whispering and thought I had paranoia when I was out sounds like symptoms worth addressing 🐸☕
View attachment 328965
What is this account and why is she all up in its grill making herself look like a massive bellend

absolutely love that mummazzz was crying un the car after the golden turmeric manzzzz twatted her in the chops

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she can bloody well get in line with the rest of us. Until Ronwonshreddingreindeersanspunchingmummazhun is screaming bloody murder in the supermarket because you took a box of condoms off him, or peering under doors at the swimming telling people they have more boobies than Mama, or taking a single bite out of each scone on the display at a fancy cafe and then wetting himself in protest, she can get to the back😏
If she thinks an 18 month old is hard....roll on the ages of two and three, they don’t call them the terrible twos and threenagers for nothing, it’s more fun when they backchat and can actually scream and call you a bad parent 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is this account and why is she all up in its grill making herself look like a massive bellend

absolutely love that mummazzz was crying un the car after the golden turmeric manzzzz twatted her in the chops
She’s that dick who had the episode in home bargains where the zoflora went in her eye and she made the papers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I'm sure this is the one that got herself in the press recently because of the time and money she was wasting trying to be the next Hinch, Hinchopoly inventor and the one that managed to cover herself in Zoflora because she just had to touch and sniff it!

Definitely the type of person that is providing unwavering support and boosting her ego when she needs it (and no doubt ignores the rest of the time - I'm sure it took weeks for her to acknowledge the zoflora incident despite being tagged in it. Only shared conveniently after Zoflora called out safety concerns over her use).

Reactions: 9
Just seen SS story, apparently she’ll be on FaceTime soon with hinch and an appletiser, imagine highlight of your weekend being a FaceTime with soph and her terrys hot choc spoons, rock and roll ladies!!
Yea so SS didn’t start wrapping her presents til 2 hrs after Hinch? So much for doing it together?! 🤷

Liquid a la Labia gets everywhere instead tho 😂
Ooh! Nooo ! Not from MY girl!

Liquid a la Labia gets everywhere instead tho 😂
Ooh! Nooo ! Not from MY girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok WTAF? My son is 20 months and I can honestly say that he has never behaved anything close to what she’s describing. Yes I’ve had a smack or two, but they’re generally accidental, and he is then firmly told that we don’t hit, and I explain to him why we don’t - yanno, consequences. I’m absolutely not crying somewhere, in either pain or frustration.
He is a lovely and fairly calm child, but has moments of temper with things that he wants to have. Again, we just don’t tolerate anything resembling a tantrum, and explain why he can’t have or touch whatever object it is that he’s after. The object is also removed and he has learned not to be destructive.
I just do not understand this. Is she just not able to cope at all? If the behaviour is a problem, STOP TAKING HIM TO SHOPS OR SET SOME GODDAMN BOUNDARIES. Toddlers are just learning how to deal with their emotions and test limits. It’s par for the course!
Actually can’t believe she’s complaining about her child like this in a public forum.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.