Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate wrapping with a passion! I refuse to do it unless there is a lot of mulled gin/wine on the go. I don't understand the need to emphasise the soft drinks (especially the effort of typing out two types - unless you're wanting noticed by a company 🤔). Thought hot choc or Robinsons was her thing anyway! 🤣
Gift bags and tissue paper in this house , because l hate wrapping too 🙈

Reactions: 7
Plus so much for Ron not caring about Christmas decorations when he’s been shown them once teehee!
No room at hinch headquarters?! Find that one hard to believe! Mustn’t have been grey enough 😊
Why the hell is she literally slagging her baby off in the comments of someone’s live, that’s vile behaviour from a mother....I’m sorry but some things are best kept private, I’m actually disgusted about what she’s saying about her son and she needs to stop overexposing his life, teach him discipline and get a bloody grip!!!!

Reactions: 41
I’d be going to the doctor if I thought I heard whispering and thought I had paranoia when I was out sounds like symptoms worth addressing 🐸☕
View attachment 328965
This!!!!!!!!

I said the other day all the made up troll comments and fat girl Comments are voices in her head I’m sure of it. She believes so many lies to be true I hope she gets help.

What happened to her other gift tags she showed which said From the Hinch family and someone on here pointed out that’s not even their name!!!

Reactions: 29
Am I missing something or Stace hasn’t mentioned once she spent the evening on FaceTime with Hinchy, she really does cling to the fact one “celeb” has been stupid enough to be her “best friend” and loves a name drop now 😂😂😂
I could be wrong, but it felt like a gloating dig at how Rex talks back at her.

Reactions: 6
Plus so much for Ron not caring about Christmas decorations when he’s been shown them once teehee!
No room at hinch headquarters?! Find that one hard to believe! Mustn’t have been grey enough 😊
The golden child sounds like he’s got mummy’s temper! Would actually prefer an honest Hinch!!! Although she’s done so much damage even her honest could be lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be going to the doctor if I thought I heard whispering and thought I had paranoia when I was out sounds like symptoms worth addressing 🐸☕
View attachment 328965
This is just another example of her inflated sense of self importance, thinks she gets noticed and called out where ever she goes....darling no one gives a shite about you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The voices in her head are her huge sense of self importance. Everyone MUST know who she is, everyone MUST recognise her. Reality is no one gives a tit. Although I would be scared if I was her, of those crazy arse hinch army, they remind me of fans of boy bands, bleeping crackers and would gouge her eyes out to say they have been near her 🤣

This is just another example of her inflated sense of self importance, thinks she gets noticed and called out where ever she goes....darling no one gives a shite about you 😂😂
I just typed nearly the same thing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the 10th day of Christmas Mrs Hinch gave to me her left over Justrol Pastreeeee 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The voices in her head are her huge sense of self importance. Everyone MUST know who she is, everyone MUST recognise her. Reality is no one gives a tit. Although I would be scared if I was her, of those crazy arse hinch army, they remind me of fans of boy bands, bleeping crackers and would gouge her eyes out to say they have been near her 🤣

I just typed nearly the same thing 🤦‍♀️
Yours is better put than mine😂😂....she seriously needs help tho, she’s definitely one of those people where you tell a lie enough times you believe that it’s true, no one gives a silver shiny shite about her, no one trolls her or calls her fat and says fat Soph is back, no one bullies her baby on here, no one from here sends her nasty dms, she just lies so much she believes it’s true and the fact she’s admitted she’s paranoid and hears voices isn’t healthy! Ma and Jamie needs to step in, get this girl help and fast because this isn’t a healthy environment for Ronnie to grow up in with a manic spender mother that hears voices in tesco!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Something isn’t adding up. Why is she on someone’s live divulging all this? Did someone get a picture of her crying and she arranges this over-detailed back story to leak ahead of the photo? Or just a desperate bid for sympathy? I smell something blunderland 🤔

Reactions: 32
Thread title suggestion (early)

You better watch out, you better not cry, a fan will snap you at Tesco when Ron smacks you below the eye! Straw reindeers won’t be coming to Maldon town

(should be sang to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she’s given up on the tree and Ronnie is bored but instead of playing with him and giving him some entertainment she buggers off to the kitchen to piss about making crappy homemade Christmas presents. They look tit and so many small businesses make them who she can support, plus they have their food hygiene certificate

edited to add: I see Stacey has finished her door but is gonna take a picture of it tomorrow. My guyed is that the tree is up but hinch will reveal it tomorrow just to try and outdo her bestie
You can absolutely tell she’s sulking because RonDonFuckTheTreeMan doesn’t want to do what SHE wants to do. Trademark of an absolute narc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Spoiler alert! Rons been snapped smacking soph!
View attachment 328938
What a load of bollocks, don’t believe this. She didn’t have time to go to Tesco’s firstly, would you knock on her window for a photo - that’s just rude. He may well have hit her but I doubt it was hard enough to make her cry & she’s just added this bit in to get some sheep sympathy.
On the other one, if you’ve just said ‘no’ to your sons having something, then you would of taken it off then & not had it within grabbing distance & not let them keep hold of it whilst they destroyed it & Jamie would of been there too.
I’m calling 🐂 💩

Reactions: 26
Something isn’t adding up. Why is she on someone’s live divulging all this? Did someone get a picture of her crying and she arranges this over-detailed back story to leak ahead of the photo? Or just a desperate bid for sympathy? I smell something blunderland 🤔
Ma and Jamie left her alone with her phone and she’s just gone on a rampage....I really don’t understand what sort of person admits that about an innocent baby...His behaviour is because you have raised him that way and not set boundaries early on, you cannot blame anyone else but yourself, try teaching him no, teach him not to be a spoilt brat that doesn’t get everything he picks up and maybe don’t slag him off to thousands of people on a live!! This is another example of be careful what you post on the internet cos once it’s out there it’s out there forever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ron slapped her? No drama mate you calmly explain smacking isn’t nice!! I bet she shouted fuelling his anger and frustration.
What a load of bollocks, don’t believe this. She didn’t have time to go to Tesco’s firstly, would you knock on her window for a photo - that’s just rude. He may well have hit her but I doubt it was hard enough to make her cry & she’s just added this bit in to get some sheep sympathy.
On the other one, if you’ve just said ‘no’ to your sons having something, then you would of taken it off then & not had it within grabbing distance & not let them keep hold of it whilst they destroyed it & Jamie would of been there too.
I’m calling 🐂 💩
she was probably to busy on her phone to take it off him. If she knows he’s gonna be a tit like she claimed in a story where he ran around carrying stuff off you leave him home or strap him in a pushchair come on hes 18 months surely she’s learnt at least a few basic parenting skills

Reactions: 17
I’m calling 🐂 💩
Also what did she do with it after he destroyed it? I would be mortified. She’s definitely trying to get sympathy. Trying to be relatable but her lies are too elaborate.

Reactions: 12
I find it strange she's randomly telling that story in a Single White Female's fan's Live. Is she trying to be relatable in a space she thinks no one but those who love her will see? Is she trying to set up a sob story before photos may surface of her having been in tears? All I see is her trying to make someone else's thing all about her and how hard she has it!

Reactions: 22
Ma and Jamie left her alone with her phone and she’s just gone on a rampage....I really don’t understand what sort of person admits that about an innocent baby...His behaviour is because you have raised him that way and not set boundaries early on, you cannot blame anyone else but yourself, try teaching him no, teach him not to be a spoilt brat that doesn’t get everything he picks up and maybe don’t slag him off to thousands of people on a live!! This is another example of be careful what you post on the internet cos once it’s out there it’s out there forever!!
Jamie isn’t gonna be happy when he reads what she’s put. He got defensive before when she was slagging Ronald off in the car about how naughty he was at lunch, and rightly so. I hope she has left space on the spare bed from presents for her to sleep there tonight

Reactions: 21
I bet tomorrow we have the guys it’s not gone to plan Ronnie won’t stop touching the train montage bla bla bla I know her management read her I bet they are pissed she’s not been realistic or relatable about the landing tree so given her orders.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.