Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and all the money in the world can’t buy you the time & memories that’s already gone by, my oldest is 20yrs & I still put his cardboard cone angel with 1 & a bit paper doily wing on my tree she no longer sits on top but she’s there even tho lob sided , and my youngest has his own little tree that cost 7 pounds with all sorts of shite hanging from it burger baubles a spaceman & he even puts the ninja turtle baubles on that we made over 4yrs ago but we absolutely love the mish mash of our 🌲
Ninja turtles! So simple but genius idea!

Reactions: 4
Call me old school. But I absolutely love colour at Christmas. My Christmas tree is full or multicoloured everything. I grew up with multicoloured Christmas decorations, the cheaper looking the better. Along with the foil ceiling decorations that would be everywhere at Christmas. You used to start in the corners of your ceiling and meet at the lights, and the foil tree decorations aswell, little tinfoil style baubles. They were the best. Every house pub and shop would hang them across England in the 80s and it really really felt like Christmas. I am completely showing my age now 🙃
I used to work in a pub - a proper wee old mans pub - that had loads of panelling,framed pictures and a really low ceiling. At Christmas it was full of these dangling decorations and every bloody panel and picture had tinsel round it. The plastic would catch your throat. Plus it was before the smoking ban so I’m surprised it didn’t go up in flames!
I visited a few years back and they’d made it all sleek 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
THE STATE OF THAT TREE IN THE BACKGROUND 🤣🤣🤣

and of course I have to label everything with my kids name on 🤮🤮🤮
Even the bottoms have his name on! I mean we know she thinks of his as property, an accessory, but it’s as if she is trying to brand him. It’s very strange

Reactions: 10
Even the bottoms have his name on! I mean we know she thinks of his as property, an accessory, but it’s as if she is trying to brand him. It’s very strange
The only reason I can think that you would even have this much stuff with your kids name on Is because it’s surely got to be all gifted and sent to her? If it isn’t she’s an even bigger grotbag than I could imagine!

Reactions: 13
In case anyone’s interested staceys sleigh is £60-70 and reindeer are £25 each. I actually think that’s very reasonably priced. My partner said the bloke isn’t making much profit on that for the cost of mdf. He also said it’s the kind of thing he would love to make with our kids so again actually SS isn’t being too flash. A bit flash but you know what she made it a family activity. How much would it have cost for them all to go to the cinema or out to lunch today? Put it in that context and it’s not that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even my dog’s name tag doesn’t have his name on incase he escapes and someone wants to keep him!

My dog is better protected than her child!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never once looked and my landing and gone “that fucker needs a tree!” whats wrong with just having one tree in the living room? (Mines red, green and silver too, so far too much colour for grinch 😂)

I’m actually curious at what colour schemes my fellow tattlers have now? Are they grey like grinches wet dreams or an explosion of colour and real festive delight???
Okay so I hate to admit that my tree does have a colour scheme. It’s like silver and pink and gold I guess BUT I’ve bought a crappy little fake tree (living room has a real one) to put in sons room and it can be an explosion of whatever he wants with colour lights which I think balances out my living room colour theme 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Professor Hinch! Did she earn her doctoral degree in researching how to do duck all for £24k a story and publish peer review articles about making your cocker spaniel over weight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.