Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone double check in case its just my phone but I think we’ve had a huncher deleting the wiki page 😡
You’ve almost got to admire the absolute brass neck of sneaking onto Tattle at 2am, deleting the whole wiki and leaving only ‘ATV’ 😂😂 nice try though hun

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will probably cry troll and make out someone posted her a dead rat. Something untrue and dramatic always a hidden motive with her poor Soph 🙄

She stayed at home more last year I don’t think she took poor Ron out the house until he was at least 6 months old 😂
In reality that dead rat will fall from her hair.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. Thankfully it wasn’t permanently deleted. Bet it was someone from Hinch’s camp coz it looked like they knew exactly what they were doing. They only came on to delete that and then went. @trollingthetrolls is that you Soph? Afraid your sheep might stumble on this site and discover the truth?
Probably. They do know that just because they delete something, it doesnt mean it never happened 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will probably cry troll and make out someone posted her a dead rat. Something untrue and dramatic always a hidden motive with her poor Soph 🙄

well if they did she would be able to provide evidence surely, seeing as it looks like a nest (or similar) doorbell😏

Reactions: 8
I forgot to say yesterday. The wreaths been on the door for ages? I’m sure you could see it in the door glass a week or more ago..

Reactions: 10
What or where do i find the wiki page? And what is it? I'm joined ages, but barely read here up until recently so wouldn't mind a nose x
It’s always on the first page of every thread. I’ve just read some of it. I didn’t realise how many times she’s fucked up

Reactions: 13
Because Zoph can't sell ice to the Eskimos ( inuits)

Is shark better than a dyson ? Looking at vaccums and can't decide which to buy?
I have a dyson , wanted one for years and i hate it 😕 the battery life is crap. Maybe its just the style i bought or something but ive been really disappointed x

Reactions: 3
What or where do i find the wiki page? And what is it? I'm joined ages, but barely read here up until recently so wouldn't mind a nose x
Make a brew, get your favourite blanket and snuggle up on the sofa and enjoy 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You’ve almost got to admire the absolute brass neck of sneaking onto Tattle at 2am, deleting the whole wiki and leaving only ‘ATV’ 😂😂 nice try though hun
I wonder if there will be a sneaky nod to tattle today in her posts... if you know you know sort of thing 🤣 cheeky cow

Reactions: 8
People who have genuinely had trauma, suffer from depression etc. simply would not post such ambiguous trite crap in the form of clichéd quotes. Whilst trying to appeal to her masses she totally misses the point, these quotes are insulting and insinuates that PMA will win over negative thoughts. It is not as easy as reading a quote and deciding to 'make the day count' actually Grinch people find themselves in positions they did not create and are struggling. She may be able to fill her void by spouting shite or buying useless tit but it is not that easy- like a click of the fingers and we are all in a Disney movie!!!

Regarding the wiki page it feels like the new member has been on here many times before because if you were genuinely a new member you would be up reading threads all night and certainly not heading straight to the Wiki page and deleting...Hi Soph!!!!

Regarding the wiki page it feels like the new member has been on here many times before because if you were genuinely a new member you would be up reading threads all night and certainly not heading straight to the Wiki page and deleting...Hi Soph!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So I was thinking about the 2020 year we stayed home and also voice note gate when she said she hadn’t left the house even though I know someone who saw her in B&M with the fam a few times in the first lockdown.
She then had the bbq (okay she didn’t technically go out but she broke the rules) so I’m counting that
Ronalongs birthday
2 holidays? Was the beach hut trip a holiday or a seperate occasion?
Endless trips to garden centres...
Family days out to home bargains..
The Halloween event

I’ve been to the shops and when lockdown was lifted I went to a restaurant at the bottom of my road a couple of times for dinner.
But other than that I’ve not ventured very far!

how can she say that’s she’s not gone out and she’s stayed at home the entire time 🤯

Reactions: 18
People who have genuinely had trauma, suffer from depression etc. simply would not post such ambiguous trite crap in the form of clichéd quotes. Whilst trying to appeal to her masses she totally misses the point, these quotes are insulting and insinuates that PMA will win over negative thoughts. It is not as easy as reading a quote and deciding to 'make the day count' actually Grinch people find themselves in positions they did not create and are struggling. She may be able to fill her void by spouting shite or buying useless tit but it is not that easy- like a click of the fingers and we are all in a Disney movie!!!

I agree they created their account at like 1:50 something am and we’re gone by quarter past two. They went straight for the wiki page. It was definitely Soph or someone in her camp

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.