Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lower your wreath Sophie it’s a little bit too high 👍
The year we stayed home? Well Christmas 2019 she stayed home didn’t she? And she stayed home in 2020? Behave yourself. She’s been out more than my postie. On more holidays more than Judith Chalmers and in more shops than Gok Wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is so relatable at the moment ffs
Wonder how much this shite cost?

mrshinchhome_2020.11.27_420v5l.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Merry Christmas from the Hinchliffe’s what? Hinchliffes is plural, no apostrophe. Hinchcliffe’s = possession. No 1 author my arse. Let me fix that for you 🙄
View attachment 326275
Yep I hear “It’s like Blackpool illuminations in here” too. So many lights they can see it on the international space station. Tacky, showy, gaudy and a complete slap in the face to all those who lost their jobs and/or on furlough. Round by me the houses who have got deccies up have a few understated lights up on the window. Bet her neighbours have migraines by the end of the night 😵

Reactions: 17
I'm already dreading when she does the big reveal indoors with the many Balsam Hill trees....we have a whole extra bit of downstairs now so she's bound to cram another 3 in there....probs get one for the pergola and Rons shed too. I CANNOT WAIT :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bought. I have. Mine mine mine. She is living in a material world cos she is a material girl 🎶 🎶. Vestlife is a doormat. How he can live off her money is beyond me.

Reactions: 24
I would be devastated if my child hated me as much as doronron hates her 😭

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t be arsed with all that tit round my front door, she’ll have planes landing if it gets any brighter. And them Nutcrackers give me the fear, I think it’s the teeth 😳😩🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How she has worded it she just bought the flowers,so who assembled it and where did the baubles , greenery and mesh come from , did mrs art attack create this abomination, it's all very evasive if I'm honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That poor kid growing up with a pretend Disney princess as a mother and a chavvy wide boy as a father! You can see the repression in his eyes already. Yer big clap stupid Soph you're so bloody extra rubbing your over the top shite dangling faux crap in everyone's faces...suggestion - why didn't you save you dosh and buy a few trees and decs for other families who cannot afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
why does every indoor light need to be on too? She just burns money doesn’t she. When half her low income followers are probably watching how much electricity they use, she’s illuminating like blackpool tower. hole

Reactions: 15
She has this wonderful ability to make ANYTHING looks bleeping awful!!

Also Ron sat on his car in the house he has baby chub in the face he lost that months ago and NO I am not calling a baby fat. They all go through it as their faces change shape and grow. She’s not even got a festive welcome Matt what a let down!

Reactions: 18
@fannysjohnny did your house lights dim when she turned on her front door display? Do you have to sleep with the shades down so you don’t get a burn from the glow of her house?

If she was someone I liked and who was kind and deserving, I would say “to each their own” re those decorations, because it’s not to my taste. But since she is not, I say instead that it is rather ugly, pretentious, overwhelms the house and is a total waste of time and resources.

Last thought, do we think Poopyhell florals took down the spider trap on her pergola too? Put up a festive version to be hidden until she is ready to reveal for the gram?

What a li(f)e.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ffs it’s soured my Friday evening 🙄 ad break waiting for Corrie & the fake voice aerial ad comes on🤢🤢 not seen it yet, gob ran away with me & Mr Rosey asks don’t I like her any more 🙄 so 2019 hun😱

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.