Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wasn’t even a proper hairdresser, she says she was she was only qualified to fit extensions
She wasn't your right she never qualified was a junior with a certificate she has literally done nothing meaningful in her life that needs a bustard book. A job at tesco a job in outbound and acquisition sales a junior level hairdressing job which qualifies a bleeping memwahrrr. What a tube

Reactions: 9
Bingo that she magically finds one of these in the loft and how she lurvvved to play with it when she was little so she is going to clean it up for Ronsealpaintmyplayhouse!
She’ll probably pop up tomorrow with the one that they have in home bargains at the moment! During the first lockdown I got it for my girls, it falls apart every 10 seconds but they love playing with it and writing letters to each other and posting them in the tiny post box. I find shreds of paper everywhere!
they do a sweet shop too but I had to draw the line at that.

Aldi have the mini cleaning trolleys in at the moment - the Henry ones.
wonder if Ronron will get one of those in an attempt for her to get gifted a real matching one

Reactions: 5
She announced it last night. She’s probably off buying more essentials like a phone box or electricity pylon for her winter front garden scene
Argh I missed that too as I gathered it would be another dick pick as Henry was off to bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You'd think the fact she was a hairdresser she would post hair "tutorials" (as much as someone with her IQ can manage) of like how to get a bouncy blow-dry, simple updos, waves etc which you'd assume she'd know how to do and would actually be relevant to stuff she knows about instead of her embarrassing filming attempts at doing her makeup. You never know she could end up with #ad for hair brands(I'm not saying any brands, I don't want her getting ideas and then I have to get new styling tools!)
A hairdresser? Did you see how she bastardised bug boys hair to leave him looking like he has a house on wheels 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suggesting as many as possible drop Tesco an email regarding their disgusting Christmas decision to drop their Staff bonus, this year of all years, and give this Beggy Mitchell freebies. Tesco should be ashamed! 😡

Reactions: 17
Her army on MHMMDI just peaked, a lady asked for suggestions on cleaning chemicals as she’s got a baby on the way, and they’re all suggesting Elbow Grease, Cif, Cilit Bang Black Mould Remover, Zoflora, Flash with Bleach.....she’s expecting a baby. I’d tell her to throw those sort of things out not encourage her to use them or buy them!! Shes expecting a baby, not nuclear fall out 😱😱

Jesus Christ! That Cilit Bang Black Mould Remover makes me feel like I could pass out, and my pastry crumb is bigger than me now (does that make him my pastry waffle?)

I don't have a waffle maker to turn all my things into waffle hybrids. Am I a terrible mother?

Reactions: 5
Someone right now on the Hinch FB group suggesting to pierce holes in a Zoflora bottle and place it inside their toilet cisterns The amount of people who think its a great idea too :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm hoping these frequent days off are part of her exit strategy. Weaning her army off the teat one day at a time 😂

I remember back in her prime she would be so apologetic for having a day off. Omgg guuuyyyzzz is it okay that I'm 'avin a day offff I feel so guiltyyyy 😱

Now she doesn't give a tit.

Every fibre of my being hopes she is preparing to disappear into the sunset but unfortunately it's more likely she is just getting lazier.

Reactions: 13
Well I’m no further with my investigations. To summarise our collective findings thus far:
-No real garden shots since post Dorset (aside from the dark of Bonfire night)
-Likely re-used Ron&Hen morning montage post playhouse reveal to throw us off the scent
-Inches emphasis of the sensory grass inside the house
-AstroTurf seen outside the playhouse in the playhouse reveal montage
-No highlight for the playhouse
-No further footage of the playhouse used rain or shine
-Grid post of playhouse looks very much photoshopped with the grass
-when patio threshold was painted apx 5 weeks ago something was stacked up on the patio that looks like slabs. Could have been for levelling the ground for installation
-the weekend of not wanting to go home
-Bonfire night videos although dark the grass looks like it meets the patio perfectly compared to only a few weeks before where it was very patchy and lumpy.
-SS tags Hinch in video of her using leaf blower on her AstroTurf

I might have missed some bits. Feel free to add. I’m not giving up on this!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I’m no further with my investigations. To summarise our collective findings thus far:
-Likely re-used Ron&Hen morning montage post playhouse reveal to throw us off the scent
-when patio threshold was painted apx 5 weeks ago something was stacked up on the patio that looks like slabs. Could have been for levelling the ground for installation
-Bonfire night videos although dark the grass looks like it meets the patio perfectly compared to only a few weeks before where it was very patchy and lumpy.

👏👏👏 amazing work, anything on her private page??

Reactions: 1
I'm hoping these frequent days off are part of her exit strategy. Weaning her army off the teat one day at a time 😂

I remember back in her prime she would be so apologetic for having a day off. Omgg guuuyyyzzz is it okay that I'm 'avin a day offff I feel so guiltyyyy 😱

Now she doesn't give a tit.

Every fibre of my being hopes she is preparing to disappear into the sunset but unfortunately it's more likely she is just getting lazier.
Can’t see it, she’s making too much money 🤑 to pull the plug now.

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: postbox, postbox on the wall, whose the biggest covidiot of all.....?

Reactions: 15
I think flip has flopped 😉
I think flop has flipped having to endure that voice at close quarters

As Lady Sophlo of Maldonia is not here today. As she’s so busy and has to take a day off to recover, here is a lovely quote to start the day. I hope you gateau trolls (ooh lovely ring to it) can power through today now. You’ve got this. Does it make sense. Blah de blah
Wasn't a skydive on her begboard?🤭😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
Oh no, just popped on for a nosy (had a couple of Hinch free days) and saw this. Gawd no words, bloody insensitive manager. You should be off with stress and nervous exhaustion. Sending a big squishy Tattle hug from me x x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hinch already has a leaf blower so SS was probably tagging her to show her she could still use it now she has Astro turf. 😂 I’m 100% certain she has it!

Reactions: 6

@fannysjohnny do you know how to work a drone? 🤣 (kidding obviously) 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.