Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she disappeared to today? off buying more decorations for her Christmas garden or did she announce a day off today never looked at her yesterday evening
Just had a looks yep she’s off again today must be nice to have such a short working (hmmm) week and get all that money

Reactions: 7
Where has she disappeared to today? off buying more decorations for her Christmas garden or did she announce a day off today never looked at her yesterday evening
She announced it last night. She’s probably off buying more essentials like a phone box or electricity pylon for her winter front garden scene

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She announced it last night. She’s probably off buying more essentials like a phone box or electricity pylon for her winter front garden scene
Hahhahahhahaha. Went back and had a look ....yes she probably is at this minute looking for a sled and a duck off big set of reindeers. She’s an absolute arse hole

Reactions: 11
No Soph today, where has she gone - off to buy a black and white cat to go with her postbox FFS 🤦‍♀️. All Jamie needs is a red van

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@BeeHappy I genuinely love your username because it reminds me to smile even for a second if I’m having a sh*t day like today cos I’m a sucker for a good pun and I love bees 🐝
Aah, thank you. I’m so glad it makes you smile. I’m generally quite a positive person so love this. It’s really only our Soph that gives me the rage so it’s good to be able to vent with all you lovely, like-minded pastry trolls! Hope your day gets better, lovely. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Poppysmimi, I've just seen what happened to you now. Oh my God, you poor thing. I hope you're okay (both mentally and physically) That's absolutely horrific :cry:
A big virtual hug and a virtual square of Millionaire's shortbread for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hahhahahhahaha. Went back and had a look ....yes she probably is at this minute looking for a sled and a duck off big set of reindeers. She’s an absolute arse hole
She has probably purchased a life-size post office shop and it's currently being airlifted onto her front lawn so she can play at being a PO manager and have her own scanner, stamps and forms like a real worker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t put it past her to get a pylon. She could wrap it in fairy lights. It’d look like Blackpool fecking Tower! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has probably purchased a life-size post office shop and it's currently being airlifted onto her front lawn so she can play at being a PO manager and have her own scanner, stamps and forms like a real worker!!
I had this as a child in the 80s. Do you think she's on ebay now trying to hunt one down?

po.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Guyzzzz I found this bargain 80’s style boiler that’s been refurbished and painted bronze, it doesn’t actually provide any hot water, but I might turn it into a water feature, it only cost me £500 and I’m sure it’ll be safe once I scrape out all the asbestos!!l”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t wish harm on anyone but I would honestly love to kick her in her vag and tell her to get back into the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we
I think she has made herself look like a bag of shite, so she can plead exhaustion and take a “break” from her fans. That way she can enjoy breaking all the rules and not get caught out if she has to post to her fans.
That is my theory. “Mum said” I’m not always right, but I’m very seldom wrong!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I think the same - if you look at her yesterday posts she has an awful lot of contouring and filters - makes her look ill

Reactions: 3
I don’t wish harm on anyone but I would honestly love to kick her in her vag and tell her to get back into the real world.
Judging by how active her sex life is according to her book and the SS podcast and the fact she has a constant wide on over cleaning products and clothes, I’d be careful you don’t lose your shoe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
“Guyzzzz I found this bargain 80’s style boiler that’s been refurbished and painted bronze, it doesn’t actually provide any hot water, but I might turn it into a water feature, it only cost me £500 and I’m sure it’ll be safe once I scrape out all the asbestos!!l”
Haha! All the sheep getting asbestosis after taking her advice. So the water feature just disappears and she has a little pity party to throw people off the scent. Predictable Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.