Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read here that she implied her baby was born premature. Having experienced many years ago, a prem baby born 9 weeks early I really am shocked. She's not a well woman.

Reactions: 7
Right tattle bastards. My pal thought she was being funny and bought me the memwaaaa.

Already nearly lost my lunch, what the actual :sick:😬
Ashamed to say that I bought the first book as it coincided with me retiring, I’m sorry, please forgive me, please don’t demote me from VIP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚However, the reason I confess now is that I bought the Kindle version so if anyone wants evidence or anecdotes I can easily screenshot to share. Am I pardoned? 😳

Reactions: 6
Well I’m no further with my investigations. To summarise our collective findings thus far:
-No real garden shots since post Dorset (aside from the dark of Bonfire night)
-Likely re-used Ron&Hen morning montage post playhouse reveal to throw us off the scent
-Inches emphasis of the sensory grass inside the house
-AstroTurf seen outside the playhouse in the playhouse reveal montage
-No highlight for the playhouse
-No further footage of the playhouse used rain or shine
-Grid post of playhouse looks very much photoshopped with the grass
-when patio threshold was painted apx 5 weeks ago something was stacked up on the patio that looks like slabs. Could have been for levelling the ground for installation
-the weekend of not wanting to go home
-Bonfire night videos although dark the grass looks like it meets the patio perfectly compared to only a few weeks before where it was very patchy and lumpy.
-SS tags Hinch in video of her using leaf blower on her AstroTurf

I might have missed some bits. Feel free to add. I’m not giving up on this!
What did Inch say about sensory grass? I must have missed that

Afternoon you nusty gateaux 😘

Welcome back @TomTitLane you have been missed!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Onto business... just checked social blade, did a quick calculation and she needs 3,864 new followers per day to make 4 mill by Christmas. I just can’t see it happening this year.

(Fat fingers turned β€œfollowers” into β€œfilters” - cracked myself up. 3864 filters per day sounds about right! 🀣🀣)

DD68277F-D3D0-48F8-8EFD-3BA21910E5E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon you nusty gateaux 😘

Welcome back @TomTitLane you have been missed!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Onto business... just checked social blade, did a quick calculation and she needs 3,864 new followers per day to make 4 mill by Christmas. I just can’t see it happening this year.

(Fat fingers turned β€œfollowers” into β€œfilters” - cracked myself up. 3864 filters per day sounds about right! 🀣🀣)

View attachment 324756
I'm sure Vestys Willy Hill's balance could buy her some more followers!

Reactions: 6
You’ve got me obsessing πŸ˜† I watched her window sill clean and was looking at the grass in the window reflection πŸ˜‚

Can you imagine though so guys Jamie used to really like cutting the grass it was his only Job in the house so I decided to get rid of it and get fake grass ATB JAMIE LAD!!

He’s not been documented to cut the grass for months though ✌🏻
He will be out there with the shark everyday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I quite like it when she has days off. Although her sheep will never admit it I’m sure some of them must feel quite relieved that she’s not posting stories as I imagine she must make a lot of them feel very inadequate.

Reactions: 10
@fannysjohnny do you know how to work a drone? 🀣 (kidding obviously) πŸ€”
I've heard they're getting a little over ambitious and that you need snow chains to get anywhere near the house.The building of the gondola starting at the prom has created solid work for the locals in uncertain times though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on Earth is she going to dress poor Henry in for Xmas this year πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Nothing could be worse than the Easter bonnet. Poor animal! Having said that - I bought some antlers for a zoom charity event and obviously had to try them on one of my dogs! Behold the Doodle Deer πŸ˜†

Disclaimer!!! This did not go out onto any form of social media. πŸ˜‚

997F0565-30B6-443A-BBAE-29BCB306462C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone know a man strong enough to sit me on their shoulders?
Go and post your letter to Santa then accidentally trip towards the fence/ back garden gate. Take your time composing yourself and look through the fence. No photo evidence required, we trust your word πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are going to be in tier 3 here .
I live in a little village but the whole of Lincolnshire has been put into tier three.
I started a new job and missed furlough by a day.
So no work this month I'm so bleeping annoyed and fed up

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What on Earth is she going to dress poor Henry in for Xmas this year πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Nothing could be worse than the Easter bonnet. Poor animal! Having said that - I bought some antlers for a zoom charity event and obviously had to try them on one of my dogs! Behold the Doodle Deer πŸ˜†

View attachment 324777
So cute. Definitely should be shared, brightened my mood 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We are going to be in tier 3 here .
I live in a little village but the whole of Lincolnshire has been put into tier three.
I started a new job and missed furlough by a day.
So no work this month I'm so bleeping annoyed and fed up
Oh no, I'm sorry. 😞 Is there nothing your old workplace can do? I desperately need a new job as I'm commuting a lot each day and it's so expensive, but I need to stick with it as I think we'll be in lockdown here in Wales in January, so will need the money. 😞

View attachment 324777
He is literally the best thing I’ve seen today 😍😍 What a good boy!!

• Heart

View attachment 324777
Oh my goodness!! 😍 Adorable! 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.