Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read here that she implied her baby was born premature. Having experienced many years ago, a prem baby born 9 weeks early I really am shocked. She's not a well woman.
Same as she apparently talks about her "struggle" to get pregnant in her book, because it didn't happen straight away. She was pregnant within TWO MONTHS.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
We are going to be in tier 3 here .
I live in a little village but the whole of Lincolnshire has been put into tier three.
I started a new job and missed furlough by a day.
So no work this month I'm so bleeping annoyed and fed up
I am in Lincolnshire too. Apparently it's the east of the county that's brought us down!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just read here that she implied her baby was born premature. Having experienced many years ago, a prem baby born 9 weeks early I really am shocked. She's not a well woman.
I had my 2 at 26 and 34 weeks. Both, thankfully grown up and fine but yes she just has to be so bloody dramatic about everything 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Same as she apparently talks about her "struggle" to get pregnant in her book, because it didn't happen straight away. She was pregnant within TWO MONTHS.
Struggling to fall pregnant is pissing on ovulation sticks for months on end, timing intercourse, pumping your body with every supplement on the market, losing the will to live because you feel like your body is failing you and wondering who or what you’ve pissed off because you feel like you’re literally being punished by some magical entity that hates you and never wants to see you pregnant. Two months and a honeymoon baby isn’t a struggle to conceive. She is an absolute cock. But then again this is the same woman who told a woman that miscarried her baby would live on through baby Hinch. She’s vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am in Lincolnshire too. Apparently it's the east of the county that's brought us down!
Yep Boston and Skegness
We are just 20 miles away from Boston and our area of south Holland is so so low it doesn't make sense

Oh no, I'm sorry. 😞 Is there nothing your old workplace can do? I desperately need a new job as I'm commuting a lot each day and it's so expensive, but I need to stick with it as I think we'll be in lockdown here in Wales in January, so will need the money. 😞
They offerd me my holiday pay early.
Thing is I got paid the 30th October as my first wage which is the cut off,but the pye and wage slip is the 31st!!!
I changed jobs because I worked in a pub and needed more hours.
Oh god no don't do it yet
It shouldn't even be a problem ans have a cut off work is work
Xx

Hinch already has a leaf blower so SS was probably tagging her to show her she could still use it now she has Astro turf. 😂 I’m 100% certain she has it!
I was convinced she'd loaned it to SS to see how she got on with it before she bought one..... But... Plot hole.... Sophie doesn't share???

Reactions: 2
Plain Sophie Blunderland (she so wished for a proper,middle name)was feeling a little less hysterical as usual,although the rate at which she rocked back and forth in her chair was a little unnerving for spectators.What was she to do about running rings around every other influencer when it came to her Christmas plans?
Maldon Council had knocked back her plans for the tiniest ski slope to be built beyond her perimeter fence twice now.BOTHER she cried,put a bet on my dutiful little inch for we will need a hefty back hander to give to those corrupt beings.Inch scuttled off having arranged a babysitter for his princess.
As he negotiated the twists and turns of the black lanes that led him into the teeny weeny village they both loved,he thought himself so privileged to have found somewhere that hosted the most quaint coop he had ever imagined and,oh my, a betting shop.But the Prince of vests had had an idea.
Nah,we need to be lauda,he squeaked.Noone puts me Soph in a corner...We ain't gonna settle for a ski slope,me and me missus is gonna build an alpine village other side of the fence.
And thus he subjected a third plan to the authorities.
The town folk were beside themselves with anticipation and rallied around.Shoe zone were selling out of moon boots and hb could'nt keep ahead of the sales of factor 35 lip balm.
On the day of the grand opening the Maldonites came out in force to support the Queen,and Soph.
They queued politely at the gondola in the prom,after all they were no descendants of the French,but then calamity,their ski passes were declared null & void.
Somebody had realised that everyone on the gondola could peek into Hinchland and prove Souschef right all along .....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Plain Sophie Blunderland (she so wished for a proper,middle name)was feeling a little less hysterical as usual,although the rate at which she rocked back and forth in her chair was a little unnerving for spectators.What was she to do about running rings around every other influencer when it came to her Christmas plans?
Maldon Council had knocked back her plans for the tiniest ski slope to be built beyond her perimeter fence twice now.BOTHER she cried,put a bet on my dutiful little inch for we will need a hefty back hander to give to those corrupt beings.Inch scuttled off having arranged a babysitter for his princess.
As he negotiated the twists and turns of the black lanes that led him into the teeny weeny village they both loved,he thought himself so privileged to have found somewhere that hosted the most quaint coop he had ever imagined and,oh my, a betting shop.But the Prince of vests had had an idea.
Nah,we need to be lauda,he squeaked.Noone puts me Soph in a corner...We ain't gonna settle for a ski slope,me and me missus is gonna build an alpine village other side of the fence.
And thus he subjected a third plan to the authorities.
The town folk were beside themselves with anticipation and rallied around.Shoe zone were selling out of moon boots and hb could'nt keep ahead of the sales of factor 35 lip balm.
On the day of the grand opening the Maldonites came out in force to support the Queen,and Soph.
They queued politely at the gondola in the prom,after all they were no descendants of the French,but then calamity,their ski passes were declared null & void.
Somebody had realised that everyone on the gondola could peek into Hinchland and prove Souschef right all along .....
OMG ceased!!! “The Prince of Vests” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the other one dead? she only ever shows one adult fish. I do hope the fish is pregnant again. And then when the babies one get bigger they keep having babies 😂
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was dead, they often give birth and pop their clogs
The other one isn’t pregnant again, they’re called pot belly mollys because they have a pot belly haha.
Won’t be long before it is pregnant again though once them babies get a bit bigger, they’ll have 100s!
They can have over 20 babies in one go 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That means like AA or new mum groups still all socially distanced.Not 15 people mixing.
The government need to make it clearer, I’ve done a quick google and luckily new parents with a child under one can still form a support bubble, just with one other household, I’ll take it! its better than nothing!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.