Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that's another thing, She's always done up like a dandy always trying to be Essex own stepford wife perfect face, suddenly she looks like she's part of the cast of girl interrupted or trying to be I have never once seen this lady mention a bath or ever seen her run a bath, or a shower the shower never looks used, ever albeit once for a bathbomb. Like how often does she actually bathe??. Brush her hair, do her make up Its crazy to think. She did stop showing ronnie in the bath though after the children protection thing, but her army are always showing off their baths and a bathbomb, candles and all that, zoph . . never.

Reactions: 8
Then u would possibly have a kipper smelling shoe 🤢😂
No I love kippers😂😂. Sophie the kipper😂😂

And that's another thing, She's always done up like a dandy always trying to be Essex own stepford wife perfect face, suddenly she looks like she's part of the cast of girl interrupted or trying to be I have never once seen this lady mention a bath or ever seen her run a bath, or a shower the shower never looks used, ever albeit once for a bathbomb. Like how often does she actually bathe??. Brush her hair, do her make up Its crazy to think. She did stop showing ronnie in the bath though after the children protection thing, but her army are always showing off their baths and a bathbomb, candles and all that, zoph . . never.
I’m yet to see her ensuite in full image with bedroom. I don’t get it. She will film the bed and room but cut off filming as she would pan the camera to what I’m assuming is the ensuite. So crafty and sneaky. The last state of the en-suite was shocking. Obviously they don’t use it but rather the bath or just filthy😂

Reactions: 2

I’m yet to see her ensuite in full image with bedroom. I don’t get it. She will film the bed and room but cut off filming as she would pan the camera to what I’m assuming is the ensuite. So crafty and sneaky. The last state of the en-suite was shocking. Obviously they don’t use it but rather the bath or just filthy😂
It just makes me wonder though she's always done up, does she sleep with it on for days?. You never see her post a bath with a bathbomb ever which her sheep do regularly and she never takes any pics of how she styles her hair/blow drys it etc. Like a normal woman. Literally makes a point of always looking done up. Lately though she's gave up with the smash hits scrunchie, high ponies and stil trying to look ok. Who the duck wears jammies and a mum bun but cuts about in hoop earrings?? Shes lost the plot honestly either look like a proper stay at home mum who has kids that are mini tornados or keep up the stepford wife look don't half heartedly mix it, you can't polish a turd. People would respect her more if she looked half done and spent her time in jammies cause thats what we do mostly and having a truly messy house not hoovering crumbs off a worktop with a £200 handheld hoover.

Reactions: 10
“You can form a support bubble of up to 15 people in special circumstances such as being a new parent (child aged under 1) or if you’re in addiction recovery”

so that’s why she’s kept Ronnie like a giant baby, so no one clocks he’s over the age of 1 and realised that you aren’t actually allowed a big support bubble, don’t worry Soph, worst case scenario have Jamie get back on the Willy hill app and form a bubble that way with Ma, Pa, Sam, the Niece,Trace and Stace and Co!!
Where is this from please? The 15 person bubble. Due in March and have a few friends due before then

Where is this from please? The 15 person bubble. Due in March and have a few friends due before then
The BBC I saw it on, it was on the bit where you type in your postcode and it was right at the bottom, we’re also due around the same time🙈 Yay for tattle babies!

6049340B-D0E9-4A2B-8AB5-3339E1EBD43D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It just makes me wonder though she's always done up, does she sleep with it on for days?. You never see her post a bath with a bathbomb ever which her sheep do regularly and she never takes any pics of how she styles her hair/blow drys it etc. Like a normal woman. Literally makes a point of always looking done up. Lately though she's gave up with the smash hits scrunchie, high ponies and stil trying to look ok. Who the duck wears jammies and a mum bun but cuts about in hoop earrings?? Shes lost the plot honestly either look like a proper stay at home mum who has kids that are mini tornados or keep up the stepford wife look don't half heartedly mix it, you can't polish a turd. People would respect her more if she looked half done and spent her time in jammies cause thats what we do mostly and having a truly messy house not hoovering crumbs off a worktop with a £200 handheld hoover.
You'd think the fact she was a hairdresser she would post hair "tutorials" (as much as someone with her IQ can manage) of like how to get a bouncy blow-dry, simple updos, waves etc which you'd assume she'd know how to do and would actually be relevant to stuff she knows about instead of her embarrassing filming attempts at doing her makeup. You never know she could end up with #ad for hair brands(I'm not saying any brands, I don't want her getting ideas and then I have to get new styling tools!)

It's probably a BDSM dungeon and she doesn't want you to see her.... unmentionables. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m quite staggered that she plugs Fairy all the time, then is on tv plugging Ariel!

I am now convinced that her sights are set on TV.
Loose Women with her bestie for sure.
I could not listen to her awful common accent on TV- not many people will be able to listen to her weird pronunciation of words 😂 the inability to talk in a normal voice to her child (no wonder handsnums can’t speak yet)

Reactions: 7
Here's How the weekly Grinch Tattle Should go

Memwahrrr Monday: Talk to us about the bullshit found in her Mewahrr .. Spot any inconsistencies? Her next Memwahrr?

Tesco Tuesday: Let's talk about her collabs and ads and find a way to boycott this complete melt from working with reputable brands .. Discuss

Wonderland Wednesday: Chat about how she has cashed in on everything, how do we stop it? and how many more do we not know about .. Discuss

Turfy Thursday: Solve the mystery of the Astro Turf and all the other tit she's hiding.. Discuss

Freda Friday: Let's review the week and see where Madam Maldon has played the victim and had an army of defenders .. Discuss

Sheepish Saturday: A daily dose of Pant creaming Fan comments.. Discuss

SantaSoph Sunday: Until further notice lets see what bollocks she pulls out the postbox .. Discuss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@HinchesSousChef
Did anyone screen shot or record the story the day after the AstroTurf I mean playhouse reveal when ronnie is by the back door and it’s clearly grass? Conveniently I don’t think she highlighted that particular morning montage. My suspicion is because it’s the exact same one from 5 weeks ago. I’m trying to pin point when the grass was done. (I had so better be right about this bloody grass 😂😂😂😂😂) I think it was just before Halloween. Can anyone remember when the weekend that they “didn’t want to go home” was?
Maybe have a look at her Ron and Hen stories. Check the solar lights that are on her beams outside the patio doors because move. I know this because I checked for something earlier in the week but couldn’t be sure. I think Ronnie had the blue baby grow on and I thought it could have been the same day but could tell the baby grow wasn’t as loose on his feet as in previous video 😂

Reactions: 2
You'd think the fact she was a hairdresser she would post hair "tutorials" (as much as someone with her IQ can manage) of like how to get a bouncy blow-dry, simple updos, waves etc which you'd assume she'd know how to do and would actually be relevant to stuff she knows about instead of her embarrassing filming attempts at doing her makeup. You never know she could end up with #ad for hair brands(I'm not saying any brands, I don't want her getting ideas and then I have to get new styling tools!)
she wasn’t even a proper hairdresser, she says she was she was only qualified to fit extensions

• Wow
I wouldn’t put it past her to get a pylon. She could wrap it in fairy lights. It’d look like Blackpool fecking Tower! 🤣
Except she'd get confused and think it was the "eyefull tower guyzzzzz, like in Paris!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what she looks like 90% of the time 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She never was a hairdresser, just did a course on extensions, just sounds better in interviews than a saleswoman 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.