Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a hot bath, having cuddles with my little
Hoomans and I’ve got crunky snacks. I’ve had a cry. Police have called. The man admitted it and has been charged. Told my manager I’m not coming in until after Christmas (I’m bank) and I’ve managed to find a machine on freecycle which hubby is going out in the work van to get tomorrow morning.
Mrs Mimi has well and truly had enough this year. Love all my Tattle Trolls though x
Oh no you poor thing so sorry to hear what you've been through, hope you're doing ok. Glad you can take a bit of a break, it sounds like you really need and deserve it.

Grinch can stick her stupid motivational quotes up her arse, the disingenuous cow hasn't a clue. So many people like yourself have had awful things happen this year and seeing her live her life like some oblivious entitled princess really is a sickener.

Love and hugs to you @Poppysmimi hope you can rest and take care of yourself today. We're all here to hopefully brighten your day or as a virtual shoulder to cry on! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right tattle bastards. My pal thought she was being funny and bought me the memwaaaa.

Already nearly lost my lunch, what the actual :sick:😬
If I wrote that in a book for the world about my partner he would be mortified.

Inch in bed is what I imagine Will from the inbetweeners to be like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
B7381846-C69F-48CF-807A-0F9ABF1927A9.jpeg

Jesus Christ that poor dog he’s even out of breath sitting on his arse! This was even pre Christmas weight gain 😂

They must be due their Christmas photo shoot soon!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right tattle bastards. My pal thought she was being funny and bought me the memwaaaa.

"Mum offers to have Ronnie overnight" he practically bleeping lives there you mad witch, because you only ever wanting a prop for your Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s cos they’re all sneks that’ll act like your friend but in reality they’re all jealous of each other and want to constantly one up the other 🙄 it’s worse than playground politics that group!
Just a group of over opinionated fish wives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That ripping clothes and heads off line sounds like one from a true mistress! I sense some toxic relationship traits she tried to make it sound funny but instead basically says as long as we have sex often it makes up for all the massive fall outs and upset.

Reactions: 16
Thought I'd have a little nosey on the MHMMDI page.....The Hinchers are all turning on each other over a gaming chair 🤣🤣🤣. Honestly such a different species. Seems like shes gained a fanbase of controlling women though. Never seen such disrespect to men.

I wonder if the big christmas decorations reveal will be tomorrow since she's having a day off
Ive joined that page for entertainment purposes only.. it hasn't disappointed me, these women cannot make a single decision without consulting their fellow sheep!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone screen shot or record the story the day after the AstroTurf I mean playhouse reveal when ronnie is by the back door and it’s clearly grass? Conveniently I don’t think she highlighted that particular morning montage. My suspicion is because it’s the exact same one from 5 weeks ago. I’m trying to pin point when the grass was done. (I had so better be right about this bloody grass 😂😂😂😂😂) I think it was just before Halloween. Can anyone remember when the weekend that they “didn’t want to go home” was?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please help. I don’t know what to do. I’ve got a shitload of work to do (proper work, not fannying around on Instagram feeling up my dressing gown!), and I just don’t know how I’m going to get through this without a Hinch motivational quote and some plinky-plonky music! Am I good enough? Have I got this? If it all goes tits up and my work doesn’t get done, is tomorrow another day? Help me, guyzzzzzzzz!!!
You got this Bee!! 😘😁

20201126_113608.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone screen shot or record the story the day after the AstroTurf I mean playhouse reveal when ronnie is by the back door and it’s clearly grass? Conveniently I don’t think she highlighted that particular morning montage. My suspicion is because it’s the exact same one from 5 weeks ago. I’m trying to pin point when the grass was done. (I had so better be right about this bloody grass 😂😂😂😂😂) I think it was just before Halloween. Can anyone remember when the weekend that they “didn’t want to go home” was?
We’ve not been allowed in the garden since the Dorset trip in September if that helps 😂

There was also that large mystery shes like building outside her window/ doors looking out from the hole in the wall 😂

Reactions: 7
That ripping clothes and heads off line sounds like one from a true mistress! I sense some toxic relationship traits she tried to make it sound funny but instead basically says as long as we have sex often it makes up for all the massive fall outs and upset.
I think she simply copied that from somewhere to pass off as her own, as she thought it sounded good and a bit ‘edgy’.

Reactions: 7
We’ve not been allowed in the garden since the Dorset trip in September if that helps 😂

There was also that large mystery shes like building outside her window/ doors looking out from the hole in the wall 😂
So far my greatest piece of evidence is the suspect stacked items by patio doors when she was painting the threshold. I think it was paving slabs stacked up and that she had some of the patio relaid when the astro turf went down. I’m thinking to do with levelling out the ground work.

Reactions: 6
I bleeping love how invested you are with the grass! I know you are gonna crack it and then you’ll be on her tattle hit list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.