Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she puts that chicken strip to bed and the way it sleeps is not normal, something about it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
If she puts her skinfant to bed why shouldn’t she do the same to the fur child 😂😂 that’s her logic!!

Right tattle bastards. My pal thought she was being funny and bought me the memwaaaa.

Already nearly lost my lunch, what the actual :sick:😬
Imagine ripping that trackie suit off him, god he’s Maldon’s answer to Christian Grey 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So far my greatest piece of evidence is the suspect stacked items by patio doors when she was painting the threshold. I think it was paving slabs stacked up and that she had some of the patio relaid when the astro turf went down. I’m thinking to do with levelling out the ground work.
You’ve got me obsessing 😆 I watched her window sill clean and was looking at the grass in the window reflection 😂

Can you imagine though so guys Jamie used to really like cutting the grass it was his only Job in the house so I decided to get rid of it and get fake grass ATB JAMIE LAD!!

He’s not been documented to cut the grass for months though ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ve got me obsessing 😆 I watched her window sill clean and was looking at the grass in the window reflection 😂

Can you imagine though so guys Jamie used to really like cutting the grass it was his only Job in the house so I decided to get rid of it and get fake grass ATB JAMIE LAD!!

He’s not been documented to cut the grass for months though ✌🏻
I’m trapped under a napping child so I may as well stalk Hinches AstroTurf. It’s that or torment myself with black Friday deals I can’t buy cos I have no money in my account (I’m ok I just don’t have a joint account with my partner so I have to wait for him to put money in my account - I like having no money in my account- no spending that way!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve announced the tiers and basically the whole country is in Tier 2 or 3....Watch Covidiots like Soph continue to break the rules and mix with whoever!! Actually fuming, just want to see my parents but can’t cos I actually follow the rules and I’m scared shitless of a fine because I didn’t earn £24k this week strumming one out over an F&F dressing gown so haven’t got spare cash to burn!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Not been on for a few threads as have been busy with real actual work to pay for my non-gifted kitchen refurb that is currently happening (the dust and mess currently in my house would have Hunches cleaner exploding)

I have noticed however, since my absence, that the grand sum of duck all has happened, well, apart from her having sex with herself whilst wearing last years Tesco dressing gown (I know it was last years design as I had one. It now currently lives on the dog bed for him to sleep on)

She is still a twit. Jamie is still hanging off her coat tails. And the bloody dog is still her favourite child.

Go how boring and totally unrelatable is she? What a pointless existence

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone screen shot or record the story the day after the AstroTurf I mean playhouse reveal when ronnie is by the back door and it’s clearly grass? Conveniently I don’t think she highlighted that particular morning montage. My suspicion is because it’s the exact same one from 5 weeks ago. I’m trying to pin point when the grass was done. (I had so better be right about this bloody grass 😂😂😂😂😂) I think it was just before Halloween. Can anyone remember when the weekend that they “didn’t want to go home” was?
Found these, 17th October. Hope that helps. ATV 🤣 Love your investigative skills!

20201126_120512.jpg
20201126_120525.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t her grid have the ugly sleeper reveal?
I can’t remember the company that did it and blew her surprise 😂

Reactions: 3
I've said it before and I will say it again hinch and SS are clones! Exact same 💩 stories...oh I so miss him when he is asleep I wish he would wake up! FFS get a f***ing grip
Do you think when they call each other they actually listen to what the other is saying? Or just one of them friendships where they both talk about themselves and just nod, um and arh with glazed eyes pretending to give a tit when the other is speaking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she simply copied that from somewhere to pass off as her own, as she thought it sounded good and a bit ‘edgy’.
I genuinely think i have read/heard this before and I don't own her books. My gut is telling me its a line from greys anatomy or something like that. She could be done for plagiarism 😆

Couldn’t possibly recap the greatest day on Tattle ever. Fun began here

Basically though, JSP said she fell asleep reading the memoir, called Hinch out for being an enterprise that advertises whoever pays her, and can she live with that, and Hinch got defensive and flustered, SS tried to answer for her before JSP told SS to shut up and let Hinch answer. We then made JSP patron saint of tattle for saying everything we had been thinking.
THANK YOU
I’ve been popping in now and again but missed a lot. So lots of you pastry trolls are probs getting a tit tonne of notifications as I read the above wonderful thread liking your posts!
I’m the ultimate BUSH TO THE PARTY.
Ps hi I miss you guys 👋🏻💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The way she puts that chicken strip to bed and the way it sleeps is not normal, something about it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Oh yeah same! I’m no stranger to pet love, I dare say I love my 2 cats more than I love my husband who by the way I love to no end. But the way she treats that dog even makes me cringe and that’s a lot because I thought I was the one who had an unhealthy relationship with my pets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone ridde me this?. Has anyone seen Ronnie's room for a long time? Seen her clean it? change thr cot sheets? the chair and stuff she would proudly display. Or has she splashed the cash on a duck off cot bed and is too relatable to show it? Can anyone enlighten me why Ronnie's room was in our face for days before and after he was born and now not seen for months?

Can someone ridde me this?. Has anyone seen Ronnie's room for a long time? Seen her clean it? change thr cot sheets? the chair and stuff she would proudly display. Or has she splashed the cash on a duck off cot bed and is too relatable to show it? Can anyone enlighten me why Ronnie's room was in our face for days before and after he was born and now not seen for months?
You'll be getting a bingo soon then!!! But of course she hasn't read here since the dawn of the new era!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.