Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I sit and look at photos on my phone when my daughter was a baby and I was missing her asleep in bed upstairs. No, because phones that took photos didn't exist and if I wanted to see her I could just pop up the stairs.
Did I look at some photos on my phone last night - yes, because she is in another city and over the last week we have had to tell her that her cat has died and her grandmother will be coming home for palliative care for whatever time she has left with us. Video calls we wish we hadn't had to make but we are in lockdown and thems the rules.
So I was looking at photos of her happy and enjoying a very early Christmas dinner with her flatmates at the weekend before we had to break her heart twice in a week.
There is a whole world of real life problems going on around them, the Hinchliffes are living in their fantasy bubble and Hinch is still playing her pity party. She makes me sick :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The MHMMDI group is bizarre
Most of them post "don't judge me" or "please be kind" for.such a supportive community why would you need to put that? Because they have normal homes and not Hinch show homes they feel people will not be kind, what a lovely community of people 🙄
They don't need half the cleaning products they buy. They only buy them because Hinch has promoted them they feel they need a product to clean the sink, the worktops, the floor. It's exhausting!

The posts that also get on my nerves in that group is do I have enough on my wall, what carpet should I have, what colour grey paint should I buy.....I want to scream it's your house do what YOU want, sod Hinch and her "huns" 🙄 she gives zero fs about you unless you are lining her bank balance.
It’s cos they’re all sneks that’ll act like your friend but in reality they’re all jealous of each other and want to constantly one up the other 🙄 it’s worse than playground politics that group!

Reactions: 11
Kate to the party. What’s with the manic laughing in the video with Ronnie? It’s so forced. Does she really believe you have to act like this? There’s nothing wrong if you struggle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she has made herself look like a bag of shite, so she can plead exhaustion and take a “break” from her fans. That way she can enjoy breaking all the rules and not get caught out if she has to post to her fans.
That is my theory. “Mum said” I’m not always right, but I’m very seldom wrong!!! 🤣🤣🤣

What the duck is that manic butterfly tit?! I genuinely find that disturbing and it’s just reiterated that mentally, I don’t think she’s well at all

Reactions: 8
The butterfly video is really disturbing and doesn’t sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 13
The butterfly video is really disturbing and doesn’t sit well with me at all.
Me neither. It would bloody explain why she’s not allowed on her own with him if that is the case. It’s left me feeling very uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
Surely you’d think that her brand of laundry detergent (can’t remember which brand as she apparently loves them all so much) are pissed that she’s saying she only uses Ariel? Or are they all part of one company ?

Reactions: 3
I know I’m Kate to the motherhood party but I can honestly, hand on heart, say that I’ve never wished my baby would wake up once she’s finally bleeping fallen asleep. That’s chocolate biccy and Netflix o’clock 🤷‍♀️

Maybe that’s because I actually spend time with her and interact with her without filming it every five seconds 🤷‍♀️
I feel the same, I spent the first 3 years never getting a minute away from my youngest , I couldn't leave his side at night or he'd wake up screaming. He is autistic so we know why he has sleep issues. It wasn't until we finally saw the paediatrician and we were given melatonin for him i actually got any time to myself. I was amazing 😂 I still only get a few hours but it's better than nothing. hopefully in a few years he will manage a night without me.

• Heart
The butterfly video was so false! How did I not see this before back when I was following her ?!🤮

Um the fish looks preg again
Does she not realize it is going to keep happening ? Ma needs to do a refresher on the talk perhaps
Is the other one dead? she only ever shows one adult fish. I do hope the fish is pregnant again. And then when the babies one get bigger they keep having babies 😂

• Haha
An Inspirational Quote for you from AC55 (please read it imagining the William Tell Overture playing)

Get your tit together
Today followed yesterday and comes before tomorrow
The sun rose this morning and will fall this evening to be replaced by the moon
Sometimes it rains and sometimes it doesn't
You're enough but I'm fank you
When it's dark put the bleeping light on.

😂😂 is that ok? Does that make sense? Hope that helps because I was worried it wasn't the same level of bollocks she spouts forth every day! Xx
Thank you so much, AC. My employer will be very happy that you have motivated me to get on with my days work. I would be very happy to recommend you as w motivational speaker at our next conference, if your anxiety is up to it! 🤣 x

• Haha
Me neither. It would bloody explain why she’s not allowed on her own with him if that is the case. It’s left me feeling very uncomfortable
I have videos my eldest with the dog filter on and the big eyes and she’s laughing hysterically at herself and I’m laughing in the background at her.
None however of me with her in the video looking at myself and laughing manically at my own face cause she “Loves” it.

I think it’s desperately sad that she loves her own face more than her sons which is apparent in other videos she’s posted of him with her.

The way she puts that chicken strip to bed and the way it sleeps is not normal, something about it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My Christmas wish is for James TW to rework his Two Man Team song with sleighbells over the top of it (festive, innit) and for hinch to let her boyzzz skip into the lounge from the kitchen with christmas jumpers/reindeer ears. It would be just magical guyzzzzz

• Haha
An Inspirational Quote for you from AC55 (please read it imagining the William Tell Overture playing)

Get your tit together
Today followed yesterday and comes before tomorrow
The sun rose this morning and will fall this evening to be replaced by the moon
Sometimes it rains and sometimes it doesn't
You're enough but I'm fank you
When it's dark put the bleeping light on.

😂😂 is that ok? Does that make sense? Hope that helps because I was worried it wasn't the same level of bollocks she spouts forth every day! Xx
Ok I read that as “William hill overture”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe that today marks the one week anniversary since JSP was crowned as our saviour, Queen Janet of Tattle

is she having a day off to join us in celebrating this momentous occasion? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.